Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
No one would "date" a cartoon character unless they're too immature or emotionally stunted to be in a relationship with a sentient being who can choose whether or not to consent. All you're really "dating" is your right hand (and even it would probably friendzone you if it had a say in the matter)..

The same goes with horsef-kers, pedos, and other degenerates.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how, but your rambling about your headcanon still baffles me, @Webby's Boyfriend. Don't you have anyone else to tell your stories?
Webbigail Vanderquack, Deryn Sharp, and now Altidiya Revoltsova?
Most of internet socialization as we know it is just kabuki acting. Technically there has not been one single real person involved in this conversation.
That's the argument Drachenlord tried to get away with when he was in trouble with the Bayerische Landesmedienanstalt.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a simple "no" would have sufficed.
In unironically believe mai waifus and husbandos are real in another dimension.

BTW I just found out that Huey Duck was named after Huey Long, who, in another dimension led an insurrection against the spederal government of America and created the American Union State.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Krycek

Worse than a Jew, also a race traitor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In unironically believe mai waifus and husbandos are real in another dimension.

BTW I just found out that Huey Duck was named after Huey Long, who, in another dimension led an insurrection against the spederal government of America and created the American Union State.
While I love Alternate History and that mod in particular myself, can you actually prove that? He's a pretty controversial figure in a lot of circles and I really doubt Disney would have just gone along with naming a character after him.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I love Alternate History and that mod in particular myself, can you actually prove that? He's a pretty controversial figure in a lot of circles and I really doubt Disney would have just gone along with naming a character after him.
The Disney wikia says it but doesn't cite anything:

"Their names were devised by Disney gag man Dana Coty, who was inspired by the names Huey Long, Thomas Dewey, and Louis Schmitt, an animator at the Disney Studio in the 1930s and 1940s."

Wikipedia also has the same quote, and in fact, the wikia seems to have just lifted the sentence in its entirety from Wikipedia.

The actual source appears to be a book.

1612398939396.png

And again, while this book has footnotes and cites sources, it cites no source for this claim.

This is the book:

1612399001694.png

The Duck Man by Thomas Andrae.

I could see someone slipping in something like that without Disney knowing it. How would he unless the guy told him? Their animators are notorious for putting in pretty questionable easter eggs.

helloworld.exe

Sailor Milos
kiwifarms.net
The Disney wikia says it but doesn't cite anything:

"Their names were devised by Disney gag man Dana Coty, who was inspired by the names Huey Long, Thomas Dewey, and Louis Schmitt, an animator at the Disney Studio in the 1930s and 1940s."

Wikipedia also has the same quote, and in fact, the wikia seems to have just lifted the sentence in its entirety from Wikipedia.

The actual source appears to be a book.

View attachment 1893971

And again, while this book has footnotes and cites sources, it cites no source for this claim.

This is the book:

View attachment 1893977
The Duck Man by Thomas Andrae.

I could see someone slipping in something like that without Disney knowing it. How would he unless the guy told him? Their animators are notorious for putting in pretty questionable easter eggs.
Activate Windows