Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
May a curious non-German inquire as to what The Drachenschanze is before you shed your simulated coil?
This guy is one of many German lunatics obsessed with https://kiwifarms.net/threads/drachenlord-rainer-winkler.44445/
He is the major German-language lolcow and @Webby's Boyfriend was an a-log of sorts.

Also @Webby's Boyfriend the fact that you made a curmudgeon like @Curt Sibling ask you to not do anything stupid is quite telling, people here don't hate you. You're an idiot but you're not typically malicious. Deep inside you know a cartoon isn't worth dying over.

Jann_Hörn

Danke Yung Hurn, du bist der Beste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if there is a reboot that you would be missing out on?

Life is full of surprises

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Admiral Mantoid

Griffith and Israel did nothing wrong.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being alive in toon world is much better.

Better dead than sped.

Not that I'm the latter, but you know what I mean.
I usually tend to assume that you're only acting like a retard (and I admit its funny), but if you actually are serious about taking your life, then please reconsider. We all have a date with the Angel of Death, so you're gonna get what you want eventually, but at least try to live life to the fullest until then. Go on vacation, see the sights, have some fun on your own terms, do some soul searching, find a cause/charity/religion/career/goal, spend time with loved ones, anything.

But if you're really just shitposting on a quantum level, then disregard my gay heartfelt bs.
We've been through all this before and I told you we only spoke rarely, years ago.

Take my words about being alive on board, or not.

If you choose to be silly, then I at least tried.
There's no point in continuing. Best to hope that he's just shitposting and leave it at that. If he's being serious, you can at least say that you tried.

Prophetic Spirit

You can't stand a chance against my smugness
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe 4 fucking years in this fucking state only to be saying "this cartoon is shit".
But you still gonna talk about Webby.... damn it.
And i thougth the Azula fag from /co/ was more annoying

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe 4 fucking years in this fucking state only to be saying "this cartoon is shit".
But you still gonna talk about Webby.... damn it.
And i thougth the Azula fag from /co/ was more annoying
There is much more to the Duckverse than just DT17. I am a fan of the comicbooks, which are still extremely popular in Western Europe.

Yeah, and, also, "Webby's Boyfriend" is just a stage character just like "Drachenlord" is a fictional stage character played by the real natural person Rainer Winkler. I'm not a total retarded sperg who lives in his own world, I'm just roleplaying as one.

@Bloitzhole @RomanesEuntDomus @Rokko
And I will NEVER harass Rainer at his house!

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
There is much more to the Duckverse than just DT17. I am a fan of the comicbooks, which are still extremely popular in Western Europe.

Yeah, and, also, "Webby's Boyfriend" is just a stage character just like "Drachenlord" is a fictional stage character played by the real natural person Rainer Winkler. I'm not a total retarded sperg who lives in his own world, I'm just roleplaying as one.

Are you being serious that you were only pretending to be retarded? Or is this your Rollin and Trollin moment?

Alex Krycek

Data Pagan &/or Cyber Vegan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Just remember what I said, other people have done this better than you, it will negatively impact your life if you don't have any redeeming qualities or build up any kind of audience, and you've already told the place where you'd be most discussed what you're planning to do without producing a shred of actual content, effectively shooting yourself in the foot.

And even then what's the joke really? You're obsessed with cartoons? How far do you think that will go? CopperCab and Jace braced various gimicks but just had a single core. The fluidness of what they do/did was at least consistent. Jan got sick of doing the character once it was outed as fake and the actual FBI started talking to him about his antics. CopperCab dissapears for years at a time before sort of reinventing the persona based on whatever he thinks is funny at the time. Jesus Chatline was more about the callers than it was the stars of the show but they did go along with it expertly. Haulin Ass was similar.

And here's the other thing. You've been at this for years without producing a shred of good content. Jace just posted on 4Chan and Tumblr for a few months before he started doing videos, CopperCab just made an exaggerated video that got him noticed. Jesus Chatline actually fooled a Bunch of Fedora Atheists and general trolls they were raiding a legitimate Christian Ministry with some very strange beliefs. In other words, it was simple and it worked and none of them showed their hand until there had already been a lot of laughs, content, fan works, etc. Then it turned out they had redeeming qualities and were all legitimately talented people. My advice is to quit while you're ahead.

Last edited: