Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Easterling

Peak sexual performance
kiwifarms.net
Hello, toonworld.
Your not in toonworld nigger, your in a hurtbox for the autistic. That said I have a question if you dont mind my asking? Why did you come back after leaving for so long knowing you'll get such negative respones, is it because you have no other outlet for your autisitc outbursts screeching into the void of the internet, or is it because humiliation arousese you?

fu͏nny

L8R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Webby's Boyfriend" is just a stage character just like "Drachenlord" is a fictional stage character played by the real natural person Rainer Winkler. I'm not a total retarded sperg who lives in his own world, I'm just roleplaying as one.
6kGliTj.jpg

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend So what are your thoughts on the Ducktales finale? How did you react to learning your waifu was
an opposite sex clone of Scrooge and his "daughter"?
I've watched and readen trailers and spoilers but I want to save the episode for Easter, just like Raya and the Last Dragon.

Don't summon the duck fucker back to this thread
Too late.

I have decided to take the blue pill and finally throw real life away. I want to spend my time in my carefree life as a teenager in a Disney cartoon dream world.

your in a hurtbox for the autistic
Many autistic and cosmistic people like cartoons.

Alex Krycek

Data Pagan &/or Cyber Vegan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've watched and readen trailers and spoilers but I want to save the episode for Easter, just like Raya and the Last Dragon.

Too late.

I have decided to take the blue pill and finally throw real life away. I want to spend my time in my carefree life as a teenager in a Disney cartoon dream world.

Many autistic and cosmistic people like cartoons.
Shut up. You already admitted this is a character.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that DuckTales is over, will you eventually move onto another underage cartoon girl in a few years? And who will it be?
By now, Webby isn't really mai waifu anymore, she's more like, uh, my spirit animal.
I have a shrine for her in my room and I pray to her every night.
You're a useful member of society? When the fuck did that happen?
I always was.
I agree that Webby is a cartoon characters and my love for her is very autistic, but I need her for me to live a fulfilling life.
Like, say, slavery. Slavery is bad and rightfully shunned upon nowadays yet, at least to an extent, it was just a neccessary evil for Ancient Greek and Roman civilization to function.
Eat silica packets if you want to escape the simulation.
I believe my life here is a test for the real life, the afterlife.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By now, Webby isn't really mai waifu anymore, she's more like, uh, my spirit animal.
I have a shrine for her in my room and I pray to her every night.
She'll never answer, and without you inviting Him into your life, God will just look at you and shake his head. This is what I like to call "atheism with extra steps".

I always was.
I agree that Webby is a cartoon characters and my love for her is very autistic, but I need her for me to live a fulfilling life.
Like, say, slavery. Slavery is bad and rightfully shunned upon nowadays yet, at least to an extent, it was just a neccessary evil for Ancient Greek and Roman civilization to function.
You don't strike me as someone who has ever at any point actually lived a fulfilling life, so your opinion on what is necessary for a fulfilling life has no value.

I believe my life here is a test for the real life, the afterlife.
Yes, it is. It's one that you are currently failing. You are failing to care about your fellow humans, even your own family; what would your parents think of you, making a fool of yourself on the internet? You are failing to face truth, preferring instead to deliberately dive as deep into lies and fantasies as you can. You are failing to know God, choosing instead to worship a pedo-zoo-lust fantasy. You are currently on track for a bad afterlife. Boy, you better start looking for Jesus now, because where you're at now you're going to have to look for a while to find Him.

Admiral Mantoid

Griffith and Israel did nothing wrong.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought you said this was just a character dude. You continuing with the joke (cuz its kind of pointless after admitting its some gay RP that was never that convincing to begin with) or are you on/off meds?

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I thought you said this was just a character dude. You continuing with the joke (cuz its kind of pointless after admitting its some gay RP that was never that convincing to begin with) or are you on/off meds?
All of it. Are tan German duck fucker here is bored and probably off his meds. So time to start sperging out for attention.