Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought you said this was just a character dude. You continuing with the joke (cuz its kind of pointless after admitting its some gay RP that was never that convincing to begin with) or are you on/off meds?
Like I said, Webbigail is an imagined reality.

“Unlike lying, an imagined reality is something that everyone believes in, and as long as this communal belief persists, the imagined reality exerts force in the world. The sculptor from the Stadel Cave may sincerely have believed in the existence of the lion-man guardian spirit. Some sorcerers are charlatans, but most sincerely believe in the existence of gods and demons. Most millionaires sincerely believe in the existence of money and limited liability companies. Most human-rights activists sincerely believe in the existence of human rights. No one was lying when, in 2011, the UN demanded that the Libyan government respect the human rights of its citizens, even though the UN, Libya and human rights are all figments of our fertile imaginations.” - (((Yuval Harari)))​

I do believe in Webbigail Vanderquack and that makes her real.

Okay, seriously... not "everyone" believes in her. Actually, only few do.

Admiral Mantoid

Griffith and Israel did nothing wrong.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I have watched the last DuckTales episode.

Heck, Webby is Scrooge's daughter! So... I am now officially a co-heir to the richest duck in the world
Stop watching gay Disney shit and seek mental help. I actually know of a way to get you to Duckburg, fren! Just go to this special place for special people:
(Weissenhof, 1/1, 74189 Weinsberg, Germany)
Inside in its deepest and most isolated padded rooms is a strange portal set up by Magica DeSpell that will take you straight to Duckburg! Just make sure to talk to the nice nurse there and she'll take good care of you until you reach the portal!

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooo....

I did watch "Raya and the Last Dragon" on Easter Sunday and, well, it was a huge new influence on my world view. I'd say it's my new favourite film now. For the last 5 years, that was Zootopia, and before that, Star Wars A New Hope.

I think the film was a nod by the simulators of our dimension to me, that I'm the chosen one to defeat the Drachenlord Rainer Winkler, once and for all!

I will visit him again and storm his home like those two heroes did: https://drachenschanze.com/threads/12-07-2020-besuch-mit-innerem-einblick.710/
And unlike them, I will really get into the main house itself, lock Rainer out and fortify myself in the living-work-play-kitchen (aka the only still habitable bedroom in the Drachenschanze).
Cause I real believe those two "visiting haters" were good guys, but still, they're not the most intelligent people and one of them openly admits he's fat. I'm cleverer and fitter than them and can defeat The Lord of Dragons.

Webbigail Vanderquack, the Duck family, Deryn Sharpe, Aleksandar Von Hohenburg, Raya and Sisu will help me.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, Webbigail is an imagined reality.

“Unlike lying, an imagined reality is something that everyone believes in, and as long as this communal belief persists, the imagined reality exerts force in the world. The sculptor from the Stadel Cave may sincerely have believed in the existence of the lion-man guardian spirit. Some sorcerers are charlatans, but most sincerely believe in the existence of gods and demons. Most millionaires sincerely believe in the existence of money and limited liability companies. Most human-rights activists sincerely believe in the existence of human rights. No one was lying when, in 2011, the UN demanded that the Libyan government respect the human rights of its citizens, even though the UN, Libya and human rights are all figments of our fertile imaginations.” - (((Yuval Harari)))​

I do believe in Webbigail Vanderquack and that makes her real.

Okay, seriously... not "everyone" believes in her. Actually, only few do.
I believe in me and my fellow black bucks running a train on you until your stomach bursts and that makes it real!!!

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Sooo....

I did watch "Raya and the Last Dragon" on Easter Sunday and, well, it was a huge new influence on my world view. I'd say it's my new favourite film now. For the last 5 years, that was Zootopia, and before that, Star Wars A New Hope.

I think the film was a nod by the simulators of our dimension to me, that I'm the chosen one to defeat the Drachenlord Rainer Winkler, once and for all!

I will visit him again and storm his home like those two heroes did: https://drachenschanze.com/threads/12-07-2020-besuch-mit-innerem-einblick.710/
And unlike them, I will really get into the main house itself, lock Rainer out and fortify myself in the living-work-play-kitchen (aka the only still habitable bedroom in the Drachenschanze).
Cause I real believe those two "visiting haters" were good guys, but still, they're not the most intelligent people and one of them openly admits he's fat. I'm cleverer and fitter than them and can defeat The Lord of Dragons.

Webbigail Vanderquack, the Duck family, Deryn Sharpe, Aleksandar Von Hohenburg, Raya and Sisu will help me.
I see you're still retarded