Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Admiral Mantoid

Griffith and Israel did nothing wrong.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm posting this on a satellite phone here in the jungles of Kumandra.

We have to find another dragon gem which holds the power to defeat Drachenlord once and for all.
How long till you change your name and avatar to fit your new love for gay-looking dragons, fren?
1618355350224.jpeg

Or is your love for Webby Vanderdyke still too strong?

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
>I'm posting this on a satellite phone here in the jungles of Kumandra.
>Webbigail Vanderquack, the Duck family, Raya, Sisu, Luz Noceda and I will defeat Drachenlord.

Jesus Christ, this duck-fucker's idea of reality reads like some autistic combination of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Kingdom Hearts without the latter's rules and restrictions that prevent it from becoming (or make it, your mileage may vary here) even more autistic than it already is.
Donald-KH-truth.JPG

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the duck fucker is gone

Nah, he has had a couple of weeks of inactivity before (end of february to mid march fx and at the end of last year as well) - you don't have to be Magica De Spell to be able to foretell his eventual return. I assume somewhere out there, there's some other forum he haunts when he's not here. Or maybe he's having an adventure at the local mental hospital.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Nah, he has had a couple of weeks of inactivity before (end of february to mid march fx and at the end of last year as well) - you don't have to be Magica De Spell to be able to foretell his eventual return. I assume somewhere out there, there's some other forum he haunts when he's not here. Or maybe he's having an adventure at the local mental hospital.
I would not be surprised if his long winded brakes were the time spent on medication and hospitalization

Admiral Mantoid

Griffith and Israel did nothing wrong.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Over a month now since he went off to Duckburg... Rest in Feathers you poor crazy kraut bastard.

Also I did some digging; was this the cause of his spergery?
Apparently the cartoon he's obsessed with has some sort of theme about being able to reach all cartoon worlds via portals or something.