Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

RomanesEuntDomus

Bunte Farben für Gratismut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomanesEuntDomus or @Sterbenchu might know some details.
I've been out of the loop for quite some time with this guy and his Fowlita complex, but generally speaking, it can be rather hard to get someone committed in Germany. Given his personal history of mental instability and some of his ramblings, proving that he needs "supervised" accomodations, where people make sure he'll take his meds, wouldn't be much of a problem.

My best guess would be that he's either in some ward temporarily, has been convinced to take his meds by his family, or they have taken him into their house and cut down his internet, seeing how much he was making a fool of himself. Thinking back on his brony-forum days, he did have some longer periods of inactivity and then come back rambling about how he could not send out the secret santa package in time cause it got stuck on some retard-planet in Duckverse or whatever it's called. During those times, he might have been in a ward or he was even more insane than he was in this thread and just completely tuned out (dare I even say "tooned out"?) of this world.

A quick online check did not find articles about some crazy, grumpy-faced Indonesian dude being arrested after trying to wrestle his way into a petting Zoo in the general Frankfurt area, so that can be ruled out at least.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I've been out of the loop for quite some time with this guy and his Fowlita complex, but generally speaking, it can be rather hard to get someone committed in Germany. Given his personal history of mental instability and some of his ramblings, proving that he needs "supervised" accomodations, where people make sure he'll take his meds, wouldn't be much of a problem.

My best guess would be that he's either in some ward temporarily, has been convinced to take his meds by his family, or they have taken him into their house and cut down his internet, seeing how much he was making a fool of himself. Thinking back on his brony-forum days, he did have some longer periods of inactivity and then come back rambling about how he could not send out the secret santa package in time cause it got stuck on some retard-planet in Duckverse or whatever it's called. During those times, he might have been in a ward or he was even more insane than he was in this thread and just completely tuned out (dare I even say "tooned out"?) of this world.

A quick online check did not find articles about some crazy, grumpy-faced Indonesian dude being arrested after trying to wrestle his way into a petting Zoo in the general Frankfurt area, so that can be ruled out at least.
Make sense maybe his family has him on a medication hoilday. While being heavily monitored