Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Wait, you're that birdfucker who keeps ban evading. I'm just going to perma you.
But sir, Tommy Tooter has been molesting animals and trying to evade bans for years and he has his own subforum! That doesn't seem very fair!

Although I do understand, Tom is a queer member of the elder hippie counsel and a world renown artist. Plus he has the respect to be 100% genuinely retarded instead of half committing to the role like the subject of this thread appears to be. That's way more annoying than being an actual lunatic.

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's your take on my return?
It wasn't much of one :julay:
What fascinates you so much about me?
You just happened to be the first person I came across whose Internet footprint I could research better than (some) others after I stopped lurking and joined, due to my somewhat decent grasp on German - and some of what I found was funny and worth sharing. 's pretty much all there is to it.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
I at least want my posting rights for the Drachenlord and German lolcow threads back. Pllleeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
OIP.kkJW8nPox-rMkAWvHKST-wAAAA.jpg

Auf Wiedersehen!