Debate Youtuber BradHeat About the Ethics of Fat shaming or whatever -

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
All of y'all are some losers, dude. You really have nothing better to do than sit here and shit talk someone for the SOLE REASON that you know they'll see it??? You guys are monsters dude. Boogie is a normal guy and you're all trying your damnedest to ruin his mental health. You guys say he's suicide-baiting, have you ever considered how difficult it is to have all these random no-lifes constantly stirring the pot and trying to create a false narrative? I hope that one day he realizes that everything you guys say carries no weight. He has beaten all of you at the game of life.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
All of y'all are some losers, dude. You really have nothing better to do than sit here and shit talk someone for the SOLE REASON that you know they'll see it??? You guys are monsters dude. Boogie is a normal guy and you're all trying your damnedest to ruin his mental health. You guys say he's suicide-baiting, have you ever considered how difficult it is to have all these random no-lifes constantly stirring the pot and trying to create a false narrative? I hope that one day he realizes that everything you guys say carries no weight. He has beaten all of you at the game of life.
I found the white-knight!

And a happy welcome to the Farms, newfag!

Also, by chance, is this you?:

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
I found the white-knight!

And a happy welcome to the Farms, newfag!
Not a white-knight. I just hate seeing a hive mind of toxic fucks on the internet who have nothing better to do than shitpost about a man who honestly doesn't deserve it. You guys are borderline delusional. Get off /b/ and go see the outside world, I promise you it'll be better for you.

Also, by chance, are you not intelligent enough to understand that my name clearly identifies that as me?

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Not a white-knight. I just hate seeing a hive mind of toxic fucks on the internet who have nothing better to do than shitpost about a man who honestly doesn't deserve it. You guys are borderline delusional. Get off /b/ and go see the outside world, I promise you it'll be better for you.
This you, faggot?

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Okay, let me respond to this without shitposting.

First of all, we're not toxic okay. We're just a community of people that laugh at others for their idiocy, we have lives outside of this.
Second of all, we're not making up a false narrative. Read the thread, and you'll see how much Boogie has manipulated others for his own gain, how his ex-wife was merely only there for publicity because he was using her as a sort of "assistant", how he sympathy-pleas people with threats of suicide, and all that shit. Especially the video where he visits his mother's old house...just watch that and you'll see how much he's pulling a fast one.
Third of all, a good majority of us here fucking hate 4chan.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi Brad Heat! I like your Instagram page!

0.png

1.png

2.png

Are you on YouTube too? You really seem to think you're a baller, huh? Great videos! How do you come up with such great ideas?

YT.png

Did you make your own wallpaper on Steam of your face? Very cool. I guess I'm one of three unique visitors.

3.png

Well let's see what your Steam looks like then...

4.png

OH YOU HAVE A VAC BAN ON RECORD? Did you have fun cheating in Counter Strike?

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
Okay, let me respond to this without shitposting.

First of all, we're not toxic okay. We're just a community of people that laugh at others for their idiocy, we have lives outside of this.
Second of all, we're not making up a false narrative. Read the thread, and you'll see how much Boogie has manipulated others for his own gain, how his ex-wife was merely only just a tool for his own abusive gain, how he sympathy-pleas people with threats of suicide, and all that shit.
Third of all, a good majority of us here fucking hate 4chan.
The real issue here is that you guys come to false assumptions based off of a small piece of "evidence" that you get, and via your hive mentality, you all convince each other that it is absolute fact. You fail to think about the fact that every situation has WAY more behind the scenes than you'll ever know. Perspective is everything. And let's just play devil's advocate here and say that Boogie does need mental help, how the fuck is a 582-page hate thread helping his situation at all? You guys have no consideration for the fact that you're ruining another human being's life for your entertainment. You're shitty folks and that's all there is to it.

Rhysuu

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real issue here is that you guys come to false assumptions based off of a small piece of "evidence" that you get, and via your hive mentality, you all convince each other that it is absolute fact. You fail to think about the fact that every situation has WAY more behind the scenes than you'll ever know. Perspective is everything. And let's just play devil's advocate here and say that Boogie does need mental help, how the fuck is a 582-page hate thread helping his situation at all? You guys have no consideration for the fact that you're ruining another human being's life for your entertainment. You're shitty folks and that's all there is to it.
You look like the long lost brother of Barnacle Jim. Look at your long-ass face.
Jim.png

jim_400x400.jpg

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
What is the BTS then, BradHeat? I looked up your Youtube, you seem to have connections with him. This is the argument you always hear from people who defend suicide sympathy-plea-ers. We have loads of fucking evidence all in this so-called hate thread of why Boogie is a lolcow. He has built his whole career off of this type of sympathy plea bullshit, an example of this being the recent Tesla debacle. He tried to e-beg his fans, but then the next minute flexed his Tesla as if he brought it, making it seem as if he has enough money to live, but he's just suckering off of his fans.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about that. How successful in life are you if you can't go two minutes without threatening suicide online?
Do you honestly think you could stand the pressure of all these random people creating false truths about you constantly, trying to ruin your credibility online, when your CAREER is solely online? Imagine if there was a rumor going around your job, where folks were calling you a manipulator, pedophile, etc. You don't think you'd be worried about that?

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Do you honestly think you could stand the pressure of all these random people creating false truths about you constantly, trying to ruin your credibility online, when your CAREER is solely online? Imagine if there was a rumor going around your job, where folks were calling you a manipulator, pedophile, etc. You don't think you'd be worried about that?
The only reason you would worry about it is if said information is true.

If false, more than likely the person would be angry and try to do anything stop these people.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Except Boogie IS manipulative. It's fairly well documented at this point.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
What is the BTS then, BradHeat? I looked up your Youtube, you seem to have connections with him. This is the argument you always hear from people who defend suicide sympathy-plea-ers. We have loads of fucking evidence all in this so-called hate thread of why Boogie is a lolcow. He has built his whole career off of this type of sympathy plea bullshit, an example of this being the recent Tesla debacle. He tried to e-beg his fans, but then the next minute flexed his Tesla as if he brought it, making it seem as if he has enough money to live, but he's just suckering off of his fans.
I've got no connections with Boogie. I've got connections with friends of his in the creator scene but that's it, I've never personally spoke with the guy. In regards to the Tesla situation, you guys are crazy if you think he actually wanted fans to pay for his Tesla. According to SocialBlade he's averaging 3.3M video views a month, and with most of his content being relatively family friendly, I can attest to the fact that he's likely to be making very good money. You really think he needs the help of fans on a car purchase?

Rhysuu

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got no connections with Boogie. I've got connections with friends of his in the creator scene but that's it, I've never personally spoke with the guy. In regards to the Tesla situation, you guys are crazy if you think he actually wanted fans to pay for his Tesla. According to SocialBlade he's averaging 3.3M video views a month, and with most of his content being relatively family friendly, I can attest to the fact that he's likely to be making very good money. You really think he needs the help of fans on a car purchase?
Sorry but I'm not interested in taking advice in the subjects of empathy and morality from a faggot who hacks in Counter Strike. Kill yourself.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
He didn't want fans to pay for his Tesla. He was literally e-begging on his Twitter from fans one day and then the very next day, was talking about how he brought a Tesla, which angered people because the implication was that he had no money at all, but somehow had enough money to buy a fucking Tesla.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
If false, more than likely the person would be angry and try to do anything stop these people.
EXACTLY. He's done that, time and time again, without success obviously. He can't stop everybody on the internet, and I can only imagine how stressing that would become. If he can't stop all of you guys from spreading misinformation, then I could definitely understand why he feels as if suicide is the only option to "make it all go away."

Sorry but I'm not interested in taking advice in the subjects of empathy and morality from a faggot who hacks in Counter Strike. Kill yourself.
I hacked in Rust you neet.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
EXACTLY. He's done that, time and time again, without success obviously. He can't stop everybody on the internet, and I can only imagine how stressing that would become. If he can't stop all of you guys from spreading misinformation, then I could definitely understand why he feels as if suicide is the only option to "make it all go away."
Can you actually point out the false narrative that is being spread about Boogie?

And also, as far as I'm concerned, Boogie has done nothing to stop this so-called "false narrative" and has instead doubled down on threats of suicide.

Goldbury

kiwifarms.net
Do you honestly think you could stand the pressure of all these random people creating false truths about you constantly, trying to ruin your credibility online, when your CAREER is solely online?
Yes. Why the fuck would I care what some random people online says about me on a forum that I don't have to read?
Imagine if there was a rumor going around your job, where folks were calling you a manipulator, pedophile, etc. You don't think you'd be worried about that?
Not if that rumour had no basis in reality.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino