Debate Youtuber BradHeat About the Ethics of Fat shaming or whatever -

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
OH FUCK HE'S REAL! Holy shit.

Message that to the Mods and keep sperging about the Farms, and we'll have a great time Halal'ing you.

Also, here's our thread on Incels, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/incels-is-previously-known-as-r-incels.22268/

Only proves your insult wrong, buddy. We're just normal people having a fun time making fun of others. Occasionally, we'll find a lolcow in the deep, and I think you might be that ticket to the lulz.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
All I came here to do was try and maybe sway a person or two's opinion of Boogie. Somehow you guys have managed to consistently show nothing but salt. You can all suck each other off in this thread all you want, but at the end of the day you're making false assumptions about somebody. And if I was in search of attention from him, why wouldn't I just white knight the fags that reply to him on Twitter? I came here to have a constructive conversation about the matter, if you guys want to engage in that then I'm all for it, otherwise if we're just here to flame at this point, then yeah I don't have much of a reason to continue posting on the thread.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
All I came here to do was try and maybe sway a person or two's opinion of Boogie. Somehow you guys have managed to consistently show nothing but salt. You can all suck each other off in this thread all you want, but at the end of the day you're making false assumptions about somebody. And if I was in search of attention from him, why wouldn't I just white knight the fags that reply to him on Twitter? I came here to have a constructive conversation about the matter, if you guys want to engage in that then I'm all for it, otherwise if we're just here to flame at this point, then yeah I don't have much of a reason to continue posting on the thread.
Okay, buddy, alright, give us the list of assumptions that you deem about Boogie to be false, we'll debunk them constructively, and come back with us with more assumptions, and we will continue to debunk them.

How's that? This was constructive before we started shitting on you, reasonably so. Just give us the assumptions.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Everyone here believes in equality.

We believe that everyone on earth is equally worthless.

Stupidty_doop_DOOP

I Swear I'm Not a Potato
kiwifarms.net
Like I said.
Where
Is
Your
Proof
?
You keep saying you want a conversation but it's nothing but you spamming "hE iS a GoOd gUy I sWeAR".

That's like someone saying: "All I want to do is sway people's opinion on Hitler! Don't have any proof that he's anything but Hitler while you guys have proof saying he's Hitler but boo hoo you guys are salty and have no life and I'm the good guy here!"

Until you get some semablance of proof (like, idk, a verifable screenshot or some audio or video from the melon himself that somehow shows how greeeat of a man he is and how everything bad he's done is somehow a giant act and that his mental health problems are oh so real guys) then you can't come here expecting to blow our minds away just by saying 5th grade level bullshit like "i wanted to have a serious conversation guys!11!!!!".
You can keep blowing Boogie's cock tho as if that'll get you anywhere

IF you had proof, I'm sure we'd be more than happy to have that serious, nonbiased talk. But you don't have any proof. All you have is your blind love for a delusional loser who doesn't care about you. You aren't doing him any favors.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Son, we shit on everyone, ourselves included. Even the rare people we mostly like still get razzed.

At the end of the day, most of us are neutral on a lot of these people, we just shoot the shit around the water cooler for awhile then go back to our actual lives, only the extremely fucked up types inspire actual anger, and even that fades as soon as we are away from the computer for the most part.

You need to realize this is not a place where bleeding hearts will feel comfortable, and I speak from experience, some people round here can be utter assholes if they really want to be, so either get a thicker skin, learn to ignore it, or have the good sense to leave now.

Or don't, your chimping out is providing amusement, allow me to thank you for the entertainment.

Easterling

Master of the fabled Tiananmen square dance
kiwifarms.net
What do you hope to achieve by swaying the opinions of random people on the fucking internet? you attribute too much power and authority on to this website. Maybe lurking a few days to gage what the community on here is like before proudly displaying your shitty youtube handle and wondering as to why anyone would question such noble intentions when your last video was uploaded months ago. Your in this for yourself, not boogie and we can clearly see through your rather poor attempt at virtue signalling by defending a fat fuck that has no self control and abuses those around him.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
And just why are you so invested in trying to suck Boogie's fat impacted dick, Brad? Why aren't you sperging in other threads if you think we disseminate misinformation?

Last edited:
B

BF 388

kiwifarms.net
If Boogie1488 was a good person who made a faux pas from time to time, he wouldn’t have a thread. He’d just be another fat ass on the internet.

But Steven is not a good person. He is not a nice person. He is an abusive, manipulative, slanderous liar as has been proven time and again over a very long period of time.

Choosing to die on this hillside of lard is one of the most idiotic decisions you’ve ever made.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
I've just finished reading the entire "hidden truth Boogie doesn't want you to know" and watched every video/clicked every link within it... and if Im being honest my opinion has changed. I still don't see an evil, manipulative guy, I see a broken man who's done some stupid stuff and needs to be a lot more cautious with what he says and does. The racism jokes were completely unacceptable and out of line by any means, and I think he needs to keep his opinion to himself on a lot of the subjects he give input into. However, there were also quite a few points from within the Reddit post that contained out of context clips, and just straight up lies (example: they criticized him for saying that some good came out of the Holocaust, they claimed that no scientific or medical advancements came out of Nazi Germany, however that can be proven incorrect from a scholarly source right here. "In fact, the Nazi era in Germany was a time of remarkable scientific advances in several areas including cancer research and treatment, biochemistry, and quantum mechanics to name a few. In addition, the Nazis were pioneers of jet-propelled air flight, guided missiles, electronic computers, electron microscopes, and atomic fission [14].")

I am unsure how to feel at this point.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
I've just finished reading the entire "hidden truth Boogie doesn't want you to know" and watched every video/clicked every link within it... and if Im being honest my opinion has changed. I still don't see an evil, manipulative guy, I see a broken man who's done some stupid stuff and needs to be a lot more cautious with what he says and does. The racism jokes were completely unacceptable and out of line by any means, and I think he needs to keep his opinion to himself on a lot of the subjects he give input into. However, there were also quite a few points from within the Reddit post that contained out of context clips, and just straight up lies (example: they criticized him for saying that some good came out of the Holocaust, they claimed that no scientific or medical advancements came out of Nazi Germany, however that can be proven incorrect from a scholarly source right here. "In fact, the Nazi era in Germany was a time of remarkable scientific advances in several areas including cancer research and treatment, biochemistry, and quantum mechanics to name a few. In addition, the Nazis were pioneers of jet-propelled air flight, guided missiles, electronic computers, electron microscopes, and atomic fission [14].")

Can you read our fucking thread?

We're like the research and development team of the internet. The beginning of it sucks, but it gets good in about 15 pages or so.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net

I think saying good came directly from the Holocaust and Nazi Germany made some advances in science is quite different. Unless you really hate jews, gays, the mentally handicapped, and political dissidents the Holocaust hasn't done any good.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
This fag is trying to pull the same shit that the other guy tried to pull on Johntron. The whole DEBATE ME ON YOUTUBES WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THAT NAZI PEWDIEPIE!???

Only this fag wants to defend boogie so he can get a "notice me senpai" in the hopes of followers or some e-peen bullshit.

It's fucking pathetic, Brad if you want to make a big impact on the internet, stick a Keltec to your forehead and pull the trigger.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
I think saying good came directly from the Holocaust and Nazi Germany made some advances in science is quite different. Unless you really hate jews, gays, the mentally handicapped, and political dissidents the Holocaust hasn't done any good.
I don't have the clip up right now, but to paraphrase, what he had said was "The Holocaust was a terrible thing, but some good came out of it."

Like I said, definitely some things within that Reddit post that are legitimate points against him, but I honestly believe he just needs help with his mental health. I guess that's where differing opinions will split, though.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I don't have the clip up right now, but to paraphrase, what he had said was "The Holocaust was a terrible thing, but some good came out of it."

Like I said, definitely some things within that Reddit post that are legitimate points against him, but I honestly believe he just needs help with his mental health. I guess that's where differing opinions will split, though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino