Debate Youtuber BradHeat About the Ethics of Fat shaming or whatever -

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
This fag is trying to pull the same shit that the other guy tried to pull on Johntron. The whole DEBATE ME ON YOUTUBES WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THAT NAZI PEWDIEPIE!???

Only this fag wants to defend boogie so he can get a "notice me senpai" in the hopes of followers or some e-peen bullshit.

It's fucking pathetic, Brad if you want to make a big impact on the internet, stick a Keltec to your forehead and pull the trigger.
In minecraft, naturally.

lololololololol

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
I don't have the clip up right now, but to paraphrase, what he had said was "The Holocaust was a terrible thing, but some good came out of it."

Like I said, definitely some things within that Reddit post that are legitimate points against him, but I honestly believe he just needs help with his mental health. I guess that's where differing opinions will split, though.
Dude, you can say that about anybody who does terrible shit. I tried to explain that in a previous post and you didn't get it. There is no excuse for this fat tards terrible behavior.

• Agree
Reactions: AmarettoPie

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net

Every fucking video is shit trying to ride the coat tails of a bunch of other channels.

Most of the videos involve a fucking moving truck for whatever reason. Like are you that bad with video production and staging where you couldn't get filiming permits?

This is some low IQ brain dead shit. OH BOY LOOK HOW FUCKING WACKY WE ARE WE ARE SPILLING CANS OF BEANS IN A MOVING TRUCK!!! NOW WE TURNED A MOVING TRUCK INTO A BOUNCY CASTLE! WE DECKED OUT A MOVING TRUCK FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER AND JAKE PAUL XD !!'

Your whole channel is a bunch of low effort trend chaser garbage. I would just nuke your whole online persona and start again, it's clear that no love or actual effort went into any of these. They're a step above Five Finger Family shit because at least you fucks speak actual english.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net

Every fucking video is shit trying to ride the coat tails of a bunch of other channels.

Most of the videos involve a fucking moving truck for whatever reason. Like are you that bad with video production and staging where you couldn't get filiming permits?

This is some low IQ brain dead shit. OH BOY LOOK HOW FUCKING WACKY WE ARE WE ARE SPILLING CANS OF BEANS IN A MOVING TRUCK!!! NOW WE TURNED A MOVING TRUCK INTO A BOUNCY CASTLE! WE DECKED OUT A MOVING TRUCK FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER AND JAKE PAUL XD !!'

Your whole channel is a bunch of low effort trend chaser garbage. I would just nuke your whole online persona and start again, it's clear that no love or actual effort went into any of these. They're a step above Five Finger Family shit because at least you fucks speak actual english.
Lol calm down, your trigger is showing.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Lol calm down, your trigger is showing.
Considering you have zero chops for comedy and have exceptional individuals doing your filming, sound, and editing, it might not hurt to actually bother to pay people to know what they're doing.

There are children who scream at Fortnite who have higher production values than you do.

You're competing for youtube views with people afflicted with downs syndrome and their videos are slightly higher quality than yours

I feel personally embarrassed for you and everyone who has ever sat through one of your videos.

Like goddamn dude and to top off this pathetic man-child sundae, you come around here pretending to care for a 500 pound grifter.

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
Considering you have zero chops for comedy and have exceptional individuals doing your filming, sound, and editing, it might not hurt to actually bother to pay people to know what they're doing.

There are children who scream at Fortnite who have higher production values than you do.

You're competing for youtube views with people afflicted with downs syndrome and their videos are slightly higher quality than yours

I feel personally embarrassed for you and everyone who has ever sat through one of your videos.

Like goddamn dude and to top off this pathetic man-child sundae, you come around here pretending to care for a 500 pound grifter.
I'd be inclined to believe you if it hadn't been somewhat successful thus far.

At the end of the day, most of us are neutral on a lot of these people, we just shoot the shit around the water cooler for awhile then go back to our actual lives, only the extremely fucked up types inspire actual anger
you must be one of them, huh?

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
I believe he's still here because he's a POW of the farms and hasn't escaped the camp yet. How about you write us Kiwis a three page essay detailing how sorry you are for your shit channel and sped existence, @BradHeatYT ? I'm sure the mods will release you then.

Just kidding, you're definitely going to get executed. Death by smothering in Boogie's obesity folds, just like you've always wanted. :christine:

No wonder this guy is so invested in defending Boogie2988. He wants to be McJuggerNuggets' camera man so bad.

bradheat.PNG

It sucks that Corn got it over you. I know this was your second time driving all the way there to try to be the cameraman. Sad day.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 869808

Definitely bought subs. 63k subscribers but can barely break 2k views a video.
This is pretty good lolcow material right here....but we're still missing shit.

He doesn't sperg out on Twitter. That's the problem. It's just vanilla shit...but it's still pathetic.

Look at this "meme" video:

Definitely cool with those middle schoolers now, aren't ya buddy?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino