Debate Youtuber BradHeat About the Ethics of Fat shaming or whatever -

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd be inclined to believe you if it hadn't been somewhat successful thus far.

you must be one of them, huh?
I don't have an opinion one way or the other on the man you white knight, but based on what I do know, your ego seems to be vastly overstated in proportion to your actual success, and the fact you try to hide it with sockpuppets and money just makes you an even bigger failure.

Though you may be right if you keep going, you will be famous if you don't stop making an ass of yourself, I just doubt it will be the kind of fame you will appreciate.

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, how is cyberbullying real just close the internet browser.

On a more serious note. He is not okay. All of his identity are composed of 2 things:
  1. Being fat and not being able to lose weight
  2. Pity baiting
Do you think that is normal that all he does is these two things, for years?

All of y'all are some losers, dude. You really have nothing better to do than sit here and shit talk someone for the SOLE REASON that you know they'll see it???
First of all nice Ya'll hipster. Second, the sole reason is that we laugh at people being at dumb on the internet. The fact that they are so narcissistic they can not go on without Googling their name all the time is just an added benefit. There are millions of weird people out there, but many of them are emotionally mature enough not to either feed the troll or blow things out of proportion by being drama whales like your favorite failing YouTuber.

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net
BradHeatYT, I have something else to add.

As a woman, Boogie's troubling history with women disturbs me a lot. He says a lot of sexist misogynistic things and is known to treat women poorly, yet his orbiters ignore this. Since you're here being a white knight, I assume you fall into that category. Why are you trying so hard to defend this misogynist? Do you share the same views about women?

BradHeatYT

kiwifarms.net
Dude shows up and talks a lot of shit about how we are an echo chamber based on misinformation, actually reads the megathread, and admits he doesn't know how to feel now. What a waste of space and oxygen, gtfo and go make some more shit videos moron. :story:
Would you rather me still sit here and chimp away about how wrong you guys are? I'm man enough to admit when evidence sways my opinion, you should also try to be a little more malleable, it's a useful life skill.

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, he did change his mind some and has even cooled down. That already makes him a little smarter than the vast majority of the cows on this site! Unfortunately not enough to drop his garbage YouTube channel though, so that's still fair game.

Now, when's that conversation on fat fucks going to happen?

B

BF 388

kiwifarms.net
Imagine posting a Fortnite gif to show that you just enraged people for 9 pages on a topic that you really could care less about*
Pal, you are the one who is enraged and obviously care a lot about the abomination is boogie1488.

Enraged enough that you decided to:

1. register an account here
  2. smear yourself in poo
  3. jump in front of a group of autistic apes
  4. scream about how you are superior to everyone
  5. post fortnite gifs
If you want a thread in the Internet Famous subforum, just let us know. The tard cum is so much sweeter when it's freely given.

Five Star Man

kiwifarms.net
Imagine posting a Fortnite gif to show that you just enraged people for 9 pages on a topic that you really could care less about*
To say that you could care less suggests that you care at least a little bit, or in fact anywhere from a little bit to a great deal. If you mean to suggest that you do not care at all, you should say that you could not care less.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino