Trainwreck Deborah Ramos Reyes / Oswaldslunch / Lucinda / R3velati0nz - IRL Unicorn, Weapons-Grade Schizophrenia, Self Harm Extraordinaire, Queen of Twitter Bantz -Content Warning-

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Are there any videos of her speaking? She didn't seem to have that typical schizophrenia flat affect in that bedroom video but it's hard to tell without her talking.

Also, she definitely seems different in her selfies vs the picture taken with the cake on her birthday, for example. Maybe it's a difference of time and weight fluctuations, maybe not.

Hopefully she doesn't read this and consider it encouragement though. I hope she gets better, but tbh I think eating disorders are some of the most difficult mental illnesses to recover from (which I believe is a million times worse since the invention of the internet and social media). That case file for the 19 year old who died purging was horrifying.

I have a real soft spot for schizocows, really sad shit.
She has two videos on her youtube of her talking. Here's a short clip from both for a comparison, as she sounds drastically different in each.
This first clip is from July 26, 2021 (youtube)

This one is from March 28, 2022 (youtube), shortly after she began her brief recovery period. We also noticed her tweets during this time had less errors.

Other updates:
Seems she's not being put on the schedule for work, might be a sign she won't keep the job for much longer
luci2.PNG

I'm not sure what to make of this one. Is she saying she hasn't spoken in 4 days?
luci.PNG

Loony Tunes

kiwifarms.net
She has two videos on her youtube of her talking. Here's a short clip from both for a comparison, as she sounds drastically different in each.
View attachment 3278513
This one is from March 28, 2022 (youtube), shortly after she began her brief recovery period. We also noticed her tweets during this time had less errors.
View attachment 3278515

Other updates:
Seems she's not being put on the schedule for work, might be a sign she won't keep the job for much longer
View attachment 3278528
I'm not sure what to make of this one. Is she saying she hasn't spoken in 4 days?
View attachment 3278531
Sounds like she fucked uo her esophagus while binging and purging and hasn’t been able to talk the last 4 days

Spaghetti Rat

Live, Laugh, Lobotomize
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3278513
View attachment 3278515

Other updates:
View attachment 3278528
View attachment 3278531
I don't know what I was expecting her to sound like, but this was not it. No fake cutesie voice, no baby talk, just a girl with a pretty even tone trying to talk to a camera audience.

Nines153

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what I was expecting her to sound like, but this was not it. No fake cutesie voice, no baby talk, just a girl with a pretty even tone trying to talk to a camera audience.

better than what i expected honestly. a lot of people that are into her styles of fashion aesthetics tend to put up a fake cute voice that sounds super strained instead. i'm rather impressed that she sounds rather normal.

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3278513
View attachment 3278515

Other updates:
View attachment 3278528
View attachment 3278531
I never knew she made a second video. I’m absolutely not trying to be mean or anything, I think she seems like a very friendly person, but it was really easy to tell that the stuttering in the first video was staged. I think it’s also safe to say the typos are staged as well as I’ve always thought.

I don’t mean to play arm chair psychologist, but I’ve never noticed anything that would suggest she’s schizophrenic. I don’t think she claims to be schizo for any malicious reasons. I’m guessing she’s just spent so much time in the disorder echo chambers on Twitter that she’s been convinced she has schizophrenia. I think the whole unicorn thing is kinda just a thing she likes to emulate.

Nines153

kiwifarms.net
I never knew she made a second video. I’m absolutely not trying to be mean or anything, I think she seems like a very friendly person, but it was really easy to tell that the stuttering in the first video was staged. I think it’s also safe to say the typos are staged as well as I’ve always thought.

I don’t mean to play arm chair psychologist, but I’ve never noticed anything that would suggest she’s schizophrenic. I don’t think she claims to be schizo for any malicious reasons. I’m guessing she’s just spent so much time in the disorder echo chambers on Twitter that she’s been convinced she has schizophrenia. I think the whole unicorn thing is kinda just a thing she likes to emulate.
read the op

Visible Belly Outline

Speak now or forever be a BITCH
kiwifarms.net

Friendo this is about as clear as it gets (from the OP)
4F78EDB0-CA65-4343-A13A-5C192ECAE29C.jpeg

road timber

kiwifarms.net

i think some people have been on KF so long that they start to think conditions online tumblr munchies like to claim don't exist in the population to the level that they really do, and become overskeptical. schizophrenia isn't that rare (~1%), cringy young women can get it, and it isn't going to look just like a psychological drama. not to mention many schizophrenics show no symptoms at all because they're on working medication.

Last edited: