Trainwreck Deborah Ramos Reyes / Oswaldslunch / Lucinda / R3velati0nz - IRL Unicorn, Weapons-Grade Schizophrenia, Self Harm Extraordinaire, Queen of Twitter Bantz -Content Warning-

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Lucinda is planning on making a Q&A video. She's currently taking questions on her Instagram story.
l1.PNG

She's walked 20,000+ steps today.
l2.PNG

She's excited to get worse.
l3.PNG

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
meow.PNG
bodycheck.PNG
flowercrown.PNG
eyebrows.PNG
Says she's trying to stay distracted to avoid killing herself.
stayingalive.PNG

She was fired from her job. She blames herself and doesn't know how to tell her family. She talks a bit about her delusions and how she is afraid of the government arresting her. She walks to stay grounded, walking 5 hours a day. She says if she tells anyone she will be hospitalized and never escape.
fired.PNG

She considers she may having a crisis, but appears to talk herself out of it, ending on a relatively positive note.
crisis.PNG

She shares that she is in pain just existing. Her legs, fingers, and toes cramp. She has pressure-related pain when lying down, from not enough padding on her bony prominences. She says it doesn't stop her from wanting to lose weight, but people should know.
painful.PNG

Having food in her stomach feels like a parasite or bomb, driving her to purge.
edthing.PNG

She also tweeted in defense of Eugenia, asking why Eugenia would want to please those harassing her in the name of recovery.
eugenia.PNG

mlpana.PNG
dance.PNG
funny.PNG

She encourages her followers to find the will to live however they can. For Lucinda, she's living for the promise of a new notebook next month and chocolate milk every day.
notebook.PNG

She shares her grievances with the tourist season.
tourists.PNG
olderbeauty.PNG

Breadbear

Part bear, part bread, all sausage.
kiwifarms.net
Says she's trying to stay distracted to avoid killing herself.
View attachment 3329594
She was fired from her job. She blames herself and doesn't know how to tell her family. She talks a bit about her delusions and how she is afraid of the government arresting her. She walks to stay grounded, walking 5 hours a day. She says if she tells anyone she will be hospitalized and never escape.
View attachment 3329596
She considers she may having a crisis, but appears to talk herself out of it, ending on a relatively positive note.
View attachment 3329608
She shares that she is in pain just existing. Her legs, fingers, and toes cramp. She has pressure-related pain when lying down, from not enough padding on her bony prominences. She says it doesn't stop her from wanting to lose weight, but people should know.
View attachment 3329646
Having food in her stomach feels like a parasite or bomb, driving her to purge.
View attachment 3329653
She also tweeted in defense of Eugenia, asking why Eugenia would want to please those harassing her in the name of recovery.
View attachment 3329657
View attachment 3329615View attachment 3329618
She encourages her followers to find the will to live however they can. For Lucinda, she's living for the promise of a new notebook next month and chocolate milk every day.
View attachment 3329626
She shares her grievances with the tourist season.
View attachment 3329631
It's too bad she got fired, it felt like the job finally gave her some hope.

I've looked at her Twitter a couple of times and she really, really likes Hannibal and Mads Mikkelsen.

scrungly

resident meowmeow
kiwifarms.net
Mads Mikkelsen's a stone cold fox and I would have sex with him.

She wrote something that stood out to me: "If I say I'm not crazy, that definitely means I'm crazy. So I say nothing. I keep walking."

GIRL GET OVER HERE

View attachment 3339853
Fuck, dude. How do you even help somebody at this point? Is it ethical to strap her down and force feed her schizo meds? Would she even have a will to live without her unicorn delusions?

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Lucinda has yet to upload her Q&A video to YouTube, and no videos on TikTok yet either.
On Twitter, she's alluded to potentially filming her binges for TikTik, but omitting any reference to purging.
tiktok.PNG
She joked about "the gift of life".
lol.PNGgift.PNG
She mentions her suicide attempt at 9 years old, then says that even as an anorexic/bulimic cutter she's in the better years of her life.
suicide.PNG
She also mentions planning meals and workouts with her "orthorexic" dad
orthorexic.PNG
mlpana.PNG
On a happier note, she tells her followers that they don't need a special talent or purpose to deserve being alive.
wholesome.PNG
And a Twitter mutual shared a letter Lucinda wrote them, including some art Lucinda made. Very sweet.
letter.PNG
letter1.jpgletter2.jpgletter3.jpgletter4.jpg

gutters

My God damn acrylic broke
kiwifarms.net
Oh Lucinda *sigh*I think the saddest thing about her entire situation is just how sweet she seems. If she were meaner and more aggressive (or at least willfully acting like her ED isn't an issue) like other cows similar to her, it'd be a lot easier to see recaps and read her tweets without having a real reaction.

It's been said before, but I'm glad she's happy, at least. I hope she gets to see the new chicken run movie when it comes out and gets to send more letters to her friends.

ETA: Thanks for constantly posting lucinda updates @formerfatcow, you've got to be the mvp of this thread

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, ofaal pruzah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Oh Lucinda *sigh*I think the saddest thing about her entire situation is just how sweet she seems. If she were meaner and more aggressive (or at least willfully acting like her ED isn't an issue) like other cows similar to her, it'd be a lot easier to see recaps and read her tweets without having a real reaction.

It's been said before, but I'm glad she's happy, at least. I hope she gets to see the new chicken run movie when it comes out and gets to send more letters to her friends.

ETA: Thanks for constantly posting lucinda updates @formerfatcow, you've got to be the mvp of this thread
like i said previously, the worst is how much insight she has about her ED and is not a spitefull cunt about it but answers questions nicely and is a genuinely good person that gets shit on by her mental disorders,
its easy to hate ashen one and amberlynn because the only time they talk about it they use it to garner sympathy or gifts, and are mostly spitefull dicks all around
they both have done it to themselves but deny it and wallow in self pity

"" I hope she gets to see the new chicken run movie when it comes out'' im going to sacrifice my favourite skelly ashen one if it doesnt happen

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
notsuffering.PNG
Lucinda says that the medication given to her for schizophrenia and the anesthetic given to her dog have the same components. She says she was being chemically lobotomized, explaining why she needed a wheelchair at the time despite being at much lighter weight now. She says, at the time, the doctors told her that her legs were physically incapable of holding her (suggesting it was from her ED) but she now realizes it was from the medication. She goes on to say that the treatment of those who are deemed abnormal or unhealthy is "completely evil".
lobotomized.PNG
Joking about having the bones, joints, and muscles of a 90 year old woman but surviving on disordered willpower.
disorderedwill.PNG
She say's she'll never recover because she likes being unhealthy the way she is. She acknowledges she will die soon and says "that is [awesome] too".
2+2.PNG
Someone on Twitter responded to Lucinda's most recent body check, asking if she weighed herself on carpet. As ED-types do, Lucinda felt the need to respond and prove that she isn't manipulating the scale to show a lower number.
carpet.PNGno.PNG
She says she knows she looks fat and she is trying to lose more weight.
iknowilookfat.PNG
She uploaded a video weigh-in to her Instagram story to further prove herself. She says she's not happy knowing she can't lose weight without dying first.
leavemealone.PNG

Nines153

kiwifarms.net
Updates. She's changed her layout
Screenshot_20220605-130235_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-130252_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-130058_Twitter.jpg

TL: The plan is instead of drinking more black coffee to boost my metabolism, also [????] to drink more apple cider vinegar. Need to do more cardio also to boost my metabolism. Current BMR is like 700[cals] FML. I miss losing weight

Screenshot_20220605-130032_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-130008_Twitter.jpg

TL: Coke Zero > Green tea and White Monster because I don't have to wait to boil to prepare it like green tea and White Monster. Like $3 for 1 can of Coke Zero and $1 for 2 liters. I go through a whole 2 liter bottle a day.

Screenshot_20220605-125928_Twitter.jpg

TL: I don't care about being "healthy". I want to be happy and do the things I want and like a little and just die in peace away from things I don't like. I am adapted to my "ED". Total harmony and makes me happy so I b/p all the time. Want to until the end!

Health obsession brings out the worst in people. First, acting like orthorexia is not a real thing. Fatphobia, ableism, bullying against people with EDs, people who have addictions. Just very evil. Stop caring so much for the "best" health. Care more about kindness.

Sorry if anything looks horrible. I'm mobilefag and rarely write on the farms.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605-130123_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-130123_Twitter.jpg
    676.1 KB · Views: 70

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
Once you get past the typos, her eloquence is really interesting - I keep being a little surprised that her thoughts are as linear as they are given her issues.

Also, the last line of that letter to her friend - "The flowers are pressed, safe, and ready for [???]. They are all from my mother's garden and are all beautiful like you!!!" - fucking got me. Good lord. She's in her own hell and leans into it because she's aware that there's not really anything to be done about it now (and at this point, she's almost certainly right, and her ED will kill her) but she's trying to make sure other people are happy and feel good.

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Updates. She's changed her layout
View attachment 3356125View attachment 3356129View attachment 3356132
TL: The plan is instead of drinking more black coffee to boost my metabolism, also [????] to drink more apple cider vinegar. Need to do more cardio also to boost my metabolism. Current BMR is like 700[cals] FML. I miss losing weight

View attachment 3356141View attachment 3356143
TL: Coke Zero > Green tea and White Monster because I don't have to wait to boil to prepare it like green tea and White Monster. Like $3 for 1 can of Coke Zero and $1 for 2 liters. I go through a whole 2 liter bottle a day.

View attachment 3356149
TL: I don't care about being "healthy". I want to be happy and do the things I want and like a little and just die in peace away from things I don't like. I am adapted to my "ED". Total harmony and makes me happy so I b/p all the time. Want to until the end!

Health obsession brings out the worst in people. First, acting like orthorexia is not a real thing. Fatphobia, ableism, bullying against people with EDs, people who have addictions. Just very evil. Stop caring so much for the "best" health. Care more about kindness.

Sorry if anything looks horrible. I'm mobilefag and rarely write on the farms.
Adding on to this a bit and also adding some new updates.
She's still wearing a mask in public because her and her dad are high risk. Not sure if she's saying her dad is 73 years old or something else.
mask.PNG

She also elaborated on the Coke Zero tweet to say she enjoys adding milk to it. Didn't know that was a thing outside of Utah.
cokezero.PNG

It's also surprising to me that she likes to use whole milk.
wholemilk.PNG

Curious cat updates:
It's taken her five years to go from her highest weight of 240lbs to her current weight of 58lbs.
5years.PNG

When asked if she sees herself recovering in the future- "no recovery haha never!"
norecovery.PNG

Also kind of shocked that she has a bowel movement daily. She says drinking black coffee and walking help keep her regular, but she is constipated and her guts "groan" when she pushes.
bowels.PNG

She doesn't have a final goal and admits she is addicted to weight loss. She plans to continue binging and purging until she dies. She says she will probably get fired from her next job and she's too afraid to see doctors to get put on disability.
finalgoal.PNG

She wants to start an online shop with hand-painted and customized shirts, socks, stickers, and bracelets, but she needs money to start. She says she's been having suicidal thoughts because of her failed recovery/relapse, followed by getting fired. She hopes to feel better so she can be inspired to create art for her Patreon.
onlineshop.PNG

She talks more about her neurological issues. She's not good at planning or talking and is forgetful, so her family has to help her with many tasks. She says she can write well (and ???) and her brother helps her proofread. Since she likes to treat her tweets as her diary, she doesn't want to have her brother proofread her tweets 24/7. She has tried to use autocorrect before, but says it was changing her sentence structure and didn't work well for her.
typing.PNG

She also uploaded another picture of her mask tan on IG that wasn't tweeted.
tan.jpg

Edit: More explanation on why she doesn't use autocorrect. Her sentences get out of order and it confuses her.
autocorrect.PNG

It takes her 5 minutes (at most) to purge. She reiterates that she purges hands-free, simply by bending over and letting it fall out. She claims to be able to purge 6 cups of pasta in 20 seconds. She's able to purge whether she's sitting or standing. She proclaims that her whole body is a puke machine.
pukemachine.PNG

Last edited:

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she got fired because of her Twitter or if her cuts were visible.
I wouldn't think McDonalds would care about her Twitter. Fresh cuts/scabs could be a health hazard, but I don't think they would give her any trouble over healed ones. From the photo of her first day, all of her exposed cuts/scars appear healed past the scabbing stage. Plus, wouldn't they just have her wear a long sleeve undershirt instead of firing her?

Just Another Fgt

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't think McDonalds would care about her Twitter. Fresh cuts/scabs could be a health hazard, but I don't think they would give her any trouble over healed ones. From the photo of her first day, all of her exposed cuts/scars appear healed past the scabbing stage. Plus, wouldn't they just have her wear a long sleeve undershirt instead of firing her?
I don’t know about in Puerto Rico but in the US I’ve seen many McDonald’s cashiers with self harm scars on display

ATI Escapee

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about in Puerto Rico but in the US I’ve seen many McDonald’s cashiers with self harm scars on display
I would assume if she or anyone was fired for appearance, excluding neglected open wounds and health code things like long nails and unrestrained hair etc, would be a big fat no-no in US and US territories. I would be shocked if that was why. Could be the real reason, though, and they made some other shitty excuse on paper. Really sucks.

slut4TempleOS

kiwifarms.net
Queen of Bing Bong Bones! It's so sad that she is so likeable and seems to have a really good sense of humour. I think with every snowflake on twitter saying they have 10 mental conditions, its so interesting to see someone living through the "ugly" side of mental illness. I really hope she can get her self destructive behaviours under control because she seems so sweet and funny. I hope she gets to see the new chicken run film too, she deserves it.