Trainwreck Deborah Ramos Reyes / Oswaldslunch / Lucinda / R3velati0nz - IRL Unicorn, Weapons-Grade Schizophrenia, Self Harm Extraordinaire, Queen of Twitter Bantz -Content Warning-

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Very intrigued by the way she types. Some of the letter substitutions are almost constant, some of them seem completely random.
On one hand, it's those "typing quirks" that kids are fond of nowadays; on the other, it's for baiting people into correcting her.
Why does she have grandma tits
It's another Eugina Cooney thread: Someone hates being fat, slightly overweight, or looking somewhat normal and loses a shit ton of weight by starving themselves and developing an eating disorder to stay that way

Visible Belly Outline

Speak now or forever be a BITCH
kiwifarms.net
More Lucinda content that’s fun
D0400AF0-9FB6-4723-99C8-FA5EE977104C.jpeg
Eating cat food and expired food and hydrogen peroxide and garbage
33A7E40D-E7ED-4A7C-9C25-6E9F17706FBB.png
What happens when you don’t eat ever
287E2338-C219-42D7-B8E5-7C5F8F1E9E4C.jpeg
Skeleton sparkle shimmer bing bong bones
94E66A36-0C4B-4BE9-A31F-D5AC712C61CA.jpeg
And my favorite, her nighttime routine
This skelly loves Chicken Run.

Last edited by a moderator:

KifflomKween

dick out, untucked / vag reconstruct
kiwifarms.net
That was an entertaining, hilarisad ride.
That one quote about the Street Fighter combo or whatever, good random.txt material but I am too lazy to go back and write it down.

Also, FTMs: all the cunty-ness and narcissism of a mentally unstable woman with the lack of shame and self-awareness of a man, on steroids.

Visible Belly Outline

kiwifarms.net
I guess she’s a wholesome cow? I do wish she gets help. Maybe that’s something that’s hard to come buy in her area who knows.
She lives in Puerto Rico which is lacking on mental health services but apparently lives in a city where it’s better than most.
Her parents are heavily involved with her life and mental health and help her access the care she needs, but she rejects it because her psych meds cut her off from the unicorn plane of existence and well, because she’s seriously mentally ill.

It’s very challenging to work with schizophrenics and she clearly has more going on than that with all the self harm cuts.
I hope she gets well too though.
She’s not a bad person, just really fucking weird and crazy.

HiramTheGrift

Now with 20% MORE Estrogen™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More Lucinda content that’s fun

Eating cat food and expired food and hydrogen peroxide and garbage

What happens when you don’t eat ever

Skeleton sparkle shimmer bing bong bones

And my favorite, her nighttime routine
This skelly loves Chicken Run.
The fact she watches Chicken Run multiple times a day is my favorite bit of Lucinda lore

Also this made me laugh a good bit, she said people don't like her because she led to Ambrose leaving Twitter and she told some loser they're not a real vampire - our schizo unicow is destroying edtwt with Facts N' Logic™
1641254158216.png

Visible Belly Outline

kiwifarms.net
The fact she watches Chicken Run multiple times a day is my favorite bit of Lucinda lore

Also this made me laugh a good bit, she said people don't like her because she led to Ambrose leaving Twitter and she told some loser they're not a real vampire - our schizo unicow is destroying edtwt with Facts N' Logic™
View attachment 2859368
I love that a skelly unicorn and a skelly vampire are having a twitter slap fight on who’s real.

Ambrose is a BPD train wreck who got what she deserved by taunting the other farms and Lucinda and is a laughable cow herself.
Watched that happen in real time was genuinely wild, she wouldn’t have gotten outed and doxed if she wasn’t being a massive asshole.

Paranoia Machine

Where am I?
kiwifarms.net
Eesh. I originally was ready to ridicule and joke on her, but the more I read the worst I felt.
I mean yes, she's cow worthy, but she's not a bad person it seems. Maybe doesn't think too hard about what she's doing, but she seems like she means well and really can't stand to see her friends hurt.
Underneath all that crazy is a good person, but fuck me is that a LOT of crazy. I hope she gets help or at least finds the happiness she's looking for through all her unicorn insanity

Also fuck Ambrose and whoever enabled her to believe that because she's narcissistic she can talk shit freely.
Best part is that she gets to either

A. Accept that there are glaring flaws to the image she projects and matures as a person while also learning to accept her flaws and others'

Or

B. Bend the knee to her narcissism, learn nothing. And continue to throw stones from her glass house, this time off of Twitter and forever suppressing the memory of the day that a crazy, massively imperfect-and-loving-it, unicorn, gremlin hag with barely legible tweets brought her whole worship and self image crumbling entirely accidentally.

Last edited:

Half-Blood Princess

YOUS AMS DILDOS SKWISGAAR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2859368
When I pick sides in the schizo war it’s with the unicorn not the vampires.

Flaming_Barghast

I'M OFF MY MEDS AND ONLINE!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if I'll be able to follow due to how fucking depressing this poor girls life is to watch, but genuinely very good op!
She seems very optimistic and happy, all things considered. I know if she actually was aware of how shit her life is, she wouldn't be a lolcow/sadcow/skitzcow, but its almost a blessing, as well as a curse that she is so unaware.
I genuinely, truly hope she is in a happy place in her delusions. It seems like she has paranoid schizophrenia which is awful. It also seems like the meds she's on don't work super well, all things considered, this could just be appearances of course, but it could also be a denial thing with a lack of coping strategies many with mental illness have (healthy or otherwise) unfortunately, cuts like that, mixed with bulimia/anorexia say it isn't 100% happy.

I hope she isn't suffering. I really do.