Trainwreck Deborah Ramos Reyes / Oswaldslunch / Lucinda / R3velati0nz - IRL Unicorn, Weapons-Grade Schizophrenia, Self Harm Extraordinaire, Queen of Twitter Bantz -Content Warning-

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if I'll be able to follow due to how fucking depressing this poor girls life is to watch, but genuinely very good op!
She seems very optimistic and happy, all things considered. I know if she actually was aware of how shit her life is, she wouldn't be a lolcow/sadcow/skitzcow, but its almost a blessing, as well as a curse that she is so unaware.
I genuinely, truly hope she is in a happy place in her delusions. It seems like she has paranoid schizophrenia which is awful. It also seems like the meds she's on don't work super well, all things considered, this could just be appearances of course, but it could also be a denial thing with a lack of coping strategies many with mental illness have (healthy or otherwise) unfortunately, cuts like that, mixed with bulimia/anorexia say it isn't 100% happy.

I hope she isn't suffering. I really do.
She doesn't take her medication, they take her delusions away. Her parents giving her little wins is endearing and to help her live her life after what the mental illnesses did to her body.

Flaming_Barghast

I'M OFF MY MEDS AND ONLINE!
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't take her medication, they take her delusions away. Her parents giving her little wins is endearing and to help her live her life after what the mental illnesses did to her body.
Op said shes Puerto Rican right? 1st world country meds already are hard on schizos, they make you a zombie, where you can barely think or function so many self medicate to cope. And even with therapy, many end up homeless from their own crazy. I can't imagine how fucked she must be in a third world country, even if the place she lives has the best mental health in that area.

Silver-kerching

Farseer crane
kiwifarms.net
I think her life would be far too sad if her delusions were taken away for her at the minute.
I don't think she's lolcow worthy, lolcows are generally shit people too and she seems genuinely nice

Ambrose though..

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
Op said shes Puerto Rican right? 1st world country meds already are hard on schizos, they make you a zombie, where you can barely think or function so many self medicate to cope. And even with therapy, many end up homeless from their own crazy. I can't imagine how fucked she must be in a third world country, even if the place she lives has the best mental health in that area.
This made me think, has she been given a feeding tube of some sort at any of her hospital stays?
I think her life would be far too sad if her delusions were taken away for her at the minute.
I don't think she's lolcow worthy, lolcows are generally shit people too and she seems genuinely nice

Ambrose though..
I think that has to be the reason her parents let her come home. Most families, especially in the states, would have kicked her out. I feel sorry for her parents with how much they probably worry over her body just giving out one night. I hope they're able to keep her around.

Who is Ambrose and what did she do to Lucinda?

Silver-kerching

Farseer crane
kiwifarms.net
This made me think, has she been given a feeding tube of some sort at any of her hospital stays?

I think that has to be the reason her parents let her come home. Most families, especially in the states, would have kicked her out. I feel sorry for her parents with how much they probably worry over her body just giving out one night. I hope they're able to keep her around.

Who is Ambrose and what did she do to Lucinda?
I don't think I could kick my child out if they were that troubled, but also must be heart breaking having to play along to stop her dying. At that weight her organs are at risk of failure. Tough man my heart goes out to them
Ambrose is an ftm tranny who bullies her and got doxxed
1st page my mans,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxymophandlemama

my smile is a rifle
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, this is so depressing. Somehow seeing photos of people like her when they were children really makes me sad in some way.
Also, I love how Twitter will jump on you for being "fatphobic" but the moment the person says they have NPD it's okay, as if being mentally ill gives you a pass for being an asshole. Bunch of dumb people who don't even know what they are advocating for.

I truly hope she gets better with time and still maintain this positivity of hers (:_(

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
1641584975586.png

*sigh*
I need to stop following so many schizocows, it gets me bummed out. I've seen some recover and get better or at least the help they need but most of the time it just seems like they never have people around them willing to help. Makes me angry.

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2868130
*sigh*
I need to stop following so many schizocows, it gets me bummed out. I've seen some recover and get better or at least the help they need but most of the time it just seems like they never have people around them willing to help. Makes me angry.
Yeah these tweets are pretty depressing. If it makes it any better, I feel like her parents (atleast her dad) do truly care for her. It’s probably just hard to find a middle ground between making her eat and letting her do what she wants.

Also lol at actually liking Diet Coke.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2868130
*sigh*
Just be glad that they aren't violent.

Visible Belly Outline

Speak now or forever be a BITCH
kiwifarms.net
The unicorn queen accidentally got herself in more EDtwitter drama and is now being called a pedophile. Not my screenshots.

Someone made this tweet
54F3E30F-9560-4549-B450-2FC1B33C7CA1.jpeg

Lucinda re tweeted it because she fits that criteria
31EA55B6-AE56-4BAF-A793-D817A89D6394.jpeg

The original tweet author is apparently 14
86E032CC-205A-4314-9388-E3004F66A66E.jpeg

She didn’t know their age before she re tweeted them
E16CA507-7010-486A-84D3-3F8DB109CE67.jpeg

But the skellys on the bird app are not buying it
603D0683-B4A6-413E-9F9C-D17EBECAB972.png

Lucinda watch Chicken Run and eat some flowers and take a break from twitter.

Edit: she’s not taking this well.
952CB5AF-2F49-4A20-BEE7-4820A4B982FF.jpeg

Attachments

• CD534094-D4CD-42C6-9154-B1869B13E0D7.jpeg
    CD534094-D4CD-42C6-9154-B1869B13E0D7.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Puerto Rico isn't third world when it comes to healthcare. It's not fantastic, but mental health care anywhere in the US is a mixed bag. They have the same drugs in PR, she'd only be limited by stigma, finances (I think she'd be eligible for medicaid) and her provider's knowledge. Given the first two limiting factors, mental healthcare in PR is underfunded and understaffed, that would limit her ability to access prescriptions for the meds, but the same meds are there at CVS, Walgreens or wherever she fills them, just like in the states.

With the short hair and the way she filters her face, she looks like Carol Channing. Her body is probably like Carol Channing's body today. She's been dead for a few years.

This is a really sad story. I guess her parents are doing all they can for her. Does anyone know if she speaks English or Spanish at home? If her parents don't speak much English, it makes sense that they don't monitor her socials. Even if they knew how to translate it, her typos and phonetic spelling make it undecipherable.

Ambrose can take all the hormones in the world, those feminine hands will always tell the true story, and I don't mean the nail polish.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
I might have missed it but this is the first I’ve heard her talk about being incontinent and needing a pee pad, wtf.

I wonder if that’s recent or if she just didn’t talk about it before.
She's talked about it a few times recently.
1641858481805.png

But it's mostly a recent development. Past month ish.