Trainwreck Deborah Ramos Reyes / Oswaldslunch / Lucinda / R3velati0nz - IRL Unicorn, Weapons-Grade Schizophrenia, Self Harm Extraordinaire, Queen of Twitter Bantz -Content Warning-

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Orange Tabby

Wha?
kiwifarms.net
It’s so fuckin bizarre reading her garbled mess but it’s still weirdly legible? And oddly self-aware?
It’s such a trip reading about someone like Eugenia Cooney who tries to come off as this perfectly normal person, and then see Lucinda who is clearly crazy but hardly delusional about their ED and what it’s doing to them.
Sad thread.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
1642424906524.png

1642425079559.png

1642425094737.png

1642425120934.png

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
she seems like an innocent cow
It’s so fuckin bizarre reading her garbled mess but it’s still weirdly legible? And oddly self-aware?
It’s such a trip reading about someone like Eugenia Cooney who tries to come off as this perfectly normal person, and then see Lucinda who is clearly crazy but hardly delusional about their ED and what it’s doing to them.
Sad thread.
shes a breath of fresh air in that regard, and no cuntiness when someone asks her about her ED. or when that one person recommended her an ed centre, instead of being awful she thanked them nicely and explained why she cant go there
and its informative too, but at what cost?

why is this schizo more sane than the suppossed normal ones.

im looking at you, eugenia.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Edit: she’s not taking this well.
View attachment 2869703
I missed this edit. When she says trans, does she mean transgender or transspecies?

I usually get eyerolly when people suggest that some sort of molestation is the cause of either end of the eugenia-to-ALR ED spectrum. However, I'm wondering about lucinda since she specifies her breasts and vagina as parts of her extreme hatred of her body. Also, she was what, 13ish when this all started? Could something have happened around that time or when she was younger? I know that's a trigger time for young girls and eating disorders, self harm and mental illness. There's just something weird about the unicorn connection, how she doesn't want to die, she wants to become another species, not human, and speaks of unicorns in terms of protection, among other things.

I know sometimes crazy is crazy and self-loathing is just self-loathing, and it might be no deeper than that.

Kugelsak Kastengrus 6th

kiwifarms.net
I missed this edit. When she says trans, does she mean transgender or transspecies?

I usually get eyerolly when people suggest that some sort of molestation is the cause of either end of the eugenia-to-ALR ED spectrum. However, I'm wondering about lucinda since she specifies her breasts and vagina as parts of her extreme hatred of her body. Also, she was what, 13ish when this all started? Could something have happened around that time or when she was younger? I know that's a trigger time for young girls and eating disorders, self harm and mental illness. There's just something weird about the unicorn connection, how she doesn't want to die, she wants to become another species, not human, and speaks of unicorns in terms of protection, among other things.

I know sometimes crazy is crazy and self-loathing is just self-loathing, and it might be no deeper than that.

My guess is that outside of the United States, people are a lot more blunt when it comes to pointing things out. There was definitely no sugar coating when it came to her weight. So this, plus whatever psych issues she had, might have eventually led to her current state.

Pocket

we todd did ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted another before and after, this time showcasing her facial weight loss.
1484621549189668864.png

(tweet) (archive)
1FJpujz7XIAQS3jd.jpg
2FJpuprkWUAEqO2q.jpg

I believe the first picture hasn't been posted here yet. Aside from the obvious fact that she's mentally unwell she's likable and, dare I say, genuinely funny. I like how self aware she is too, you don't see that everyday with cows. I really hope she can get better. It saddens me to know that her parents probably can't do much to help her, it must be soul crushing to watch your kid starve themselves to death.

Also lol at actually liking Diet Coke.
Diet Coke is a quirky inside joke in ana-chan circles, they drink it because it's 0 calories, not because they like it. Same reason you'll see them post white Monster Energy drinks and cigarettes with the caption "breakfast/lunch/dinner" over and over again.

Last edited:

scrungly

resident meowmeow
kiwifarms.net
From her curiouscat.
1644543360256.png

1644543398786.png

I don't understand how she can be self aware about the fact that she has an eating disorder and it is slowly killing her, but also genuinely believe that it's "unlocking her unicorn powers." She can't keep anything down anymore.
1644543539828.png

Also not sure how she's (supposedly) able to eat huge amounts of food if she can't even keep diet coke down anymore. But either way she's planning on becoming more active on her youtube channel.
1644543978501.png
At least she seems happy.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
This girl seems nuts and I legit hope she recovers from her ED/self injury issues but her pissing off narcissists is some queen shit, seriously narcissists are barely any better than pedos in terms of their tendencies to be both horribly abusive and inability to feel any guilt or remorse for it.

The fuck did this dude care if the internet knew he was trans anyway, if anything it would be another point he could use to manipulate woke idiots on twitter.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
This girl seems nuts and I legit hope she recovers from her ED/self injury issues but her pissing off narcissists is some queen shit, seriously narcissists are barely any better than pedos in terms of their tendencies to be both horribly abusive and inability to feel any guilt or remorse for it.

The fuck did this dude care if the internet knew he was trans anyway, if anything it would be another point he could use to manipulate woke idiots on twitter.
There is a big difference between a narcissist and a pedo, my friend.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
There is a big difference between a narcissist and a pedo, my friend.
I mean yeah especially in terms of the kind of abuse they inflict (though I'm sure a lot of chomos are also narcs), but I was moreso alluding to how both inevitably tend to end up being horribly abusive to others but incapable of feeling any guilt or remorse for it (and usually just blame their victims).

Also neither should ever be allowed to reproduce or get near children due to the high likelihood of abusing them but that's getting off topic with schizo unicorn girl (especially since it sounds like her parents are just normal people trying the best to care for their severely ill daughter).

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
What’s up with the weird nose bruises? Is that makeup, or some kind of filter gone wrong?

She’s saggy, yes, but there’s something oddly endearing about “Don’t forget: WEIGHT LOSS EXCSS SKIN! It’s cool!! I’M A CROISSANT!”

Also, holy shit Twitter. Imagine being so tolerant that you unironically white knight for someone who admits to having NPD.

scrungly

resident meowmeow
kiwifarms.net
Also, holy shit Twitter. Imagine being so tolerant that you unironically white knight for someone who admits to having NPD.
Not only NPD, but also a compulsive liar who encourages his fans to harass Lucinda into suicide, attempts to dox children, and thinks trauma and mental illness is an excuse to be a terrible person. Twitter's priorities are absolutely fucked.

He's probably just pissed that Lucinda's half a foot taller than him, really.

sleepdeprived

started from the bottom now we’re queer
kiwifarms.net
What is it with these Twitter enablers who rally to white knight the freak in the room that makes them look normal in comparison? Some self-obsessed tranny throws the first stone, Lucinda calls her a bully, and somehow she's the one in the wrong?

As a side note, martyrdom is a trait ascribed to narcissist women, not narcissist men. Only a narcissist woman would try to use her mental illness and abuse as social currency and cudgel to browbeat the doubters, a narcissist man would be embarrassed at the idea of anyone pitying him. Mainlining all the T in the world can't beat biology.