Debunking Phil's address today.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would somebody want Phil's identity? Who wants to identity as a pig married to a horse with enormous debt?

I know what identity theft is. Quite a turn of events that somebody who leaked Phil's financial info himself is debunking Phil's claims. If anything, this proves that Phil will embellish ANY situation for drama. True or false.

Globalistslaya

kiwifarms.net
"there's no need to fuck with phil at this point,"
-The guy who fucked with Phil.

Granted, what you've provided checks out, but how you were able to get it in the first place and then you immediately make an account here just to post it is...odd.
It was. But what would you expect him to do. Post it on his regular account and potentially face getting pinned for a federal crime? Jail SUCKS dood!

I suspected him of being OIC the very moment I saw froggfuckr posted 23 min after the fact, but then again. That idiot roams around here and his entire life revolves around Fil(in a bad way), hopefully not anymore n he gets his act together, stops contributing regularly & turns half-detractor, in anticipation of the day Khet files her divorce papers as a result of fil "NOT MAKING NUFF MONEY DOOD!!" having pulled his way down to $16.50. Only to then step back in the game(hand on his dick) like a bauss, taking her position as wafe(possibly even husband(no strapon needed)), thus becoming the household provider.

OIC we know you're reading this, and will probably feel abstinent from contributing to ur master at some point. But we're all asking you Kindly not to. For your own good dood! There's NOTHING to be had from further contributions at this point, the way you win now is to maintain a cold poker face and enjoy the downfall. Then you can go back & do your thing, with certain demands(n'am sayin' 8))

Edit:
1MinuteMan jumped in with a last minute tip of $25. Phil went from "we're doing overtime" to quickly dash "we'll be back for tonights stream guys kthxbai"

A lot of people suspected 1MM of being OInC, mods and fellow detractors who have been around for long confirmed it isn't him. So let's keep our spirits up!

Last edited:

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Phil deserves is a foot in his ass. Want privacy? Stop spewing your "behind the scenes" nonsense on Twitch the way you jacked it on YouTube.

It's not like he has money to steal or could get a credit card with a limit worth the bother. Fuck him.

Burner Anomaly

kiwifarms.net
Honestly man this is some of the best and most astonishing lulz I've had in years. Much props to you. Take care and good luck in your endeavors, king.

Edit: And may I say, as others have said, you did things eloquently, precisely, and efficiently. Not only did you deliver, but you also delivered masterfully. Again, well done.

Last edited:

Ketamine Kat

THE UNIVERSE SAYS %41 IS NOT ENOUGH
kiwifarms.net
Ooooooh pigroach has an angyyyyyy. He's gonna get the glowies to come after the big bad detractors.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
So Phil didn't call detractors conspiracy theorist idiots right? (edit: okay so I take that back somewhat, he did call us that and he said that we're making up false claims, however the fact that he says he's in the process of talking to a lawyer and calling this " identify theft" dictates that there is some legitimacy here) That would partially imply that the evidence we've found isn't actually wrong in the slightest, we've just somehow made shit up as we've went along and he's made up false accusations to make us look bad still, despite ya know, maybe taking your complaints to the bank about how shitty their security is, that's probably a major point he should have hit across, and maybe don't direct more angst towards da trolls? Haven't you learnt anything about poking the hornet's nest Phil?

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
“Was Phil victim of identity theft?”

No.

More like identity borrowing. Nothing was stolen, nothing was fucked with except for Phil’s pride and grifting opportunities.

Phil wants to have his cake and eat it too. Day in and day out we hear about Muh Bills and Muh taxes how he will starve if we don’t tip him.

He makes his private financial situation everybody’s business and responsibility.

Well Boooof you glorious autist, you took the logical next step and exposed him for what a liar and spendthrift he is.

Big ups you crazy fucker!

May your federal crimes be unpunished , your VPN remain untraceable and the wind always be at your detractor back!

EDIT: And to everyone who mumbles something about “taking it too far” Fuck it.

Up until today’s stream I might have agreed with you.

But then Phil started complaining about how “this would take years to fix and potentially cost him thousands of dollars. HINT HINT”.

Burner Anomaly

kiwifarms.net
Phil left the door open for years, practically bragging about it, no one's fault but his own that someone decided to look inside. Once again, fortune favors Phil and Boooof only wanted information, because someone else could've made his life a living hell for a week or two if they wanted to. But no, he's fine, back to his old tricks, safe and sound.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
This was an invasion of privacy. I may dislike Phil, but he is entitled to it.
Does Phil have a right to privacy? Sure.

But when he makes his personal finances everyone’s business and responsibility, and constantly guilts people with talk about Muh Bills and Muh groceries, then I don’t think he has the same right to financial privacy as someone who doesn’t.

The way I see it, it’s no different than someone making a gofundme for an operation, and who then whines about privacy when someone asks to see the hospital bill.

Phil even calls himself “crowdfunded”, and has basically turned his “job” into a 24/7 gofundme.

"there's no need to fuck with phil at this point,"
-The guy who fucked with Phil.

Granted, what you've provided checks out, but how you were able to get it in the first place and then you immediately make an account here just to post it is...odd.

You’re assuming it isn’t a regular poster (Could be me! Could be Shirō! Could be anyone!) who’s smart enough to make a burner account to hide their tracks.

As for how the information was obtained, it’s not odd. Just took some legwork some brainwork and... Well... Some autism.

Last edited:

Space Cooter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil left the door open for years, practically bragging about it, no one's fault but his own that someone decided to look inside. Once again, fortune favors Phil and Boooof only wanted information, because someone else could've made his life a living hell for a week or two if they wanted to. But no, he's fine, back to his old tricks, safe and sound.
Phil flexes on people constantly and his audience and hardcore Detractors are all fucking batshit crazy.

You'd think knowing he both provokes his haters (somewhat intentionally as part of his act) and actively courts tips from mentally defective people he'd be more careful with his info.

But Phil, more than anything else, is extremely lazy. He also is terrified of speaking on the phone. Important things are not done over email and nor should they be. So many of his problems could have been fixed by taking 10 minutes, sacking up and using his phone as a communications--rather than mobile game--platform.

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
Good for you on not going beyond just leaking the bank statements. Some serious damage could of been done, but you decided to not take it an unnecessary direction. Which would of ultimately resulted in Phil looking like the victim. In that case would of back fired tremendously. Though, you essentially verified everyone's theories of his terrible spending habits.

If the idiot wasn't so lazy, he would of done a better job in securing that information. Though he is also babbling about his personal business for the sake of grifting anyways. The fact that his bank does not have proper SSH would immediately raise alarm bells and he should of switched banks long ago. Either way, Phil has managed to look like a fool yet again, and at the internets general amusement.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
As much as I like to watch the piggy squirm, this was really fuckin stupid. Most of what got brought out by this was stuff everyone was 90% or better convinced of before this. DSP was completely unlikely to do anything more than what he has done, hamfistedly tried to make himself the victim twice over not only from his personal information being lifted but his claims that it's all untrue anyway and just wants to slander him. You're not getting a prestream confessional where he admits that everything everyone has been "speculating" about was true. The only people capable of being affected by this information are people who it has no bearing on, they are paying to watch a man suffer for their money. I admit I was curious today to see how he'd spin it, but it turned into a sad display of a desperate idiot trying to convince everyone and himself that his life isn't that pathetic while still needing to debase himself for whatever funds he can scrape into the coffers.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
“Was Phil victim of identity theft?”

No.
I think he was. Just because we don't like the dude doesn't mean he falls into a different legal category. Booof even admits it was identity theft.

But that being said, Phil is absolutely lying and exaggerating about the extent of the damage by making it sound like it was some grand hacker operation that is still ongoing and involved people trying to falsify records or spend his money.

I just don't think we should venture into "it's not illegal when our side does it" territory. I should also add, while it was illegal, I don't personally think it was wrong, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get tons of enjoyment from the leaks. I'd hope it goes without saying, but I don't think Booof should get in trouble or anything either. And, it's worth acknowledging that if he really wanted to mess with Phil, he could have actually messed with him.

I think this is the perfect example of trolling Phil. There was no gayops planning on the forums, he dropped in, provided all the necessary proof, provided followups with necessary, then dropped out while we run around the playground with our new toys. He didn't vindictively go overboard or try and embellish what happened to string us along for attention.

Again, I'm not saying we should feel bad for Phil or shame Booof, but I also think it can be a bit of a slippery slope to ignore the truth. Hell, that's one of Phil's biggest cow traits, and we properly roast him for it whenever he tries to bend the truth to make things more convenient for whatever narrative he's trying to spin.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 4
kiwifarms.net
Well I mean, we know his credit score must be rock-bottom at this point. Recent bankruptcy, recent missed mortgage payments, no credit cards, and no attempt at rebuilding his credit.
It would have been nice to actually see the -323

wahkando

kiwifarms.net
As much as I like to watch the piggy squirm, this was really fuckin stupid. Most of what got brought out by this was stuff everyone was 90% or better convinced of before this. DSP was completely unlikely to do anything more than what he has done, hamfistedly tried to make himself the victim twice over not only from his personal information being lifted but his claims that it's all untrue anyway and just wants to slander him. You're not getting a prestream confessional where he admits that everything everyone has been "speculating" about was true. The only people capable of being affected by this information are people who it has no bearing on, they are paying to watch a man suffer for their money. I admit I was curious today to see how he'd spin it, but it turned into a sad display of a desperate idiot trying to convince everyone and himself that his life isn't that pathetic while still needing to debase himself for whatever funds he can scrape into the coffers.
It's fucking hilarious and that by itself means it's not dumb at all lol

Not to mention numerous long time fans of his have broken their pignosis and said they can't ignore his flaws any longer. And no, we didn't know he was spending like 3k a month on food.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I’m going to get some MATIs here but fuck it.

BOOOOF DIDNT TAKE IT FAR ENOUGH!!!

I would have loved to see some 1000$ donations from Phil to a homeless shelter, a center for battered spouses and whatever “Feed the nignogs!” Charity that’s in vogue right now.

I would love to see Phil squirm and T-pose into a deep pignosis attempt:

Yeah I know there are homeless people and starving keds. Beating your wife, that’s some bullshit, alright?

*SAD SNORT* *GIN SWIG*

“But you know, I’m not here for all that! I’m here to play games and chill with you guys. I’ve got MUH family to feed alright?”

THUMBS AT DOOR*

“So yeah, ahm going to dispute those eh transactions that were FEDERALLY ILLEGALLY CHARGED from mah account!”

*SCANS CHAT NERVOUSLY*

“SHHUT THE FACK UP DOOD! Ah just said I feel BAD for them, alright? Snowkarl just tipped two dollars and want to know which charities I support and when the last time I donated to them.”

*ANGRY T-POSE*

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, that’s what charities I support! That’s private, confidential, federally protected information, alright? But yes I donate... To charities... I also tip my Doord-delivery drivers and waitresses alright?”

I think he was. Just because we don't like the dude doesn't mean he falls into a different legal category. Booof even admits it was identity theft.
And I disagree.

Identity theft is literally taking over a persons electronic/documentation identity, using it maliciously usually for financial gain or blackmail.

Identity borrowing is more appropriate. (Yes, I know that’s not an actual legal term, I’m not a complete moron, lol!)

Was what happened illegal? Sure. Just like jaywalking is illegal. And the digital equivalent of jaywalking is a pretty apt description of what happened here.

(And also how it’ll be treated once the authorities find out that no money changed hands or other fuckery happened.)

A victimless crime took place. (unless you count Phil’s pride and an hour or two of calling the bank.)

And not liking the dude doesn’t really change my opinion. If Boooof has stolen 10.000 dollars from Phil I wouldn’t exactly cry, but I wouldn’t have a problem calling it identity theft/stealing or try to justify it with “but Phil steals from retards!”

Last edited:

KatAgreesWithMe

kiwifarms.net
I assumed DSP was making up additional things to make it seem more malicious, very DSP of him.

He loves doing that. Phil always uses the example of half-truths and blowing it out of water (i.e what the supposed trolls do to him), yet he does this at literally every given opportunity. We are aware that one person attempted to open an account in his name, but Phil had to make it appear like 50000000000 trolls were opening accounts left right and center. WoeSydePhil. Can't change who you are I guess...