[Dec 15 2019] Foreclosure Saga - http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FBTCV196091825S

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Will DSP file his bankruptcy before MidFirst Bank gets their hands on his WAkhando?

• Yes

Votes: 56 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 46.7%

• Total voters

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
did he explain why he ignored mediation
No. From what he said MidFirst bank wanted to work with him towards resolving the mortgage loan and Phil said 'No' because he was having a tantrum, basically exactly what he does when he has to replay a section of a game again because he fucked up but IRL and to a creditor, and they said 'lol whatever, you probably don't qualify for anything'.
Then, I would guess, he basically just completely ignored it because he was already talking to a bankruptcy lawyer and had decided to file so he doesn't think any of that shit matters. He said filing for bankruptcy would "exonerate" him from ever owing MidFirst bank anything.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
No. From what he said MidFirst bank wanted to work with him towards resolving the mortgage loan and Phil said 'No' because he was having a tantrum, basically exactly what he does when he has to replay a section of a game again because he fucked up but IRL and to a creditor, and they said 'lol whatever, you probably don't qualify for anything'.
Then, I would guess, he basically just completely ignored it because he was already talking to a bankruptcy lawyer and had decided to file so he doesn't think any of that shit matters. He said filing for bankruptcy would "exonerate" him from ever owing MidFirst bank anything.
Those morons probably wanted to talk about it over the phone instead of sending him an email on their hotmail account at 2 in the morning like a real adult.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"If, from the report, it appears to the court that the appraised value of the homestead property, less liens and encumbrances senior to the judgment being executed upon and not including the judgment being executed upon, exceeds the amount of the homestead exemption and the property is not divided, the court must make an order directing its sale under the execution. The order shall direct that at such sale no bid may be received unless it exceeds the amount of the homestead exemption."

Finally went and looked it up, yes the creditor can ask the court to order sale his WA condo and the court is obligated to do so if his equity in it exceeds $125,000.

The race has begun. Will DSP file a valid bankruptcy petition before Midfirst attaches a lien on his home? @actually can we get a poll?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally went and looked it up, yes the creditor can ask the court to order sale his WA condo and the court is obligated to do so if his equity in it exceeds $125,000.

The race has begun. Will DSP file a valid bankruptcy petition before Midfirst attaches a lien on his home? @actually can we get a poll?
Poll is up. To be clear, does this mean a bankruptcy filing would stop Midfirst from getting at his house? And if so, is there a scenario (realistic) where he would still end up having to sell the WAkhando anyway?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: MoonRocker

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Poll is up. To be clear, does this mean a bankruptcy filing would stop Midfirst from getting at his house? And if so, is there a scenario (realistic) where he would still end up having to sell the WAkhando anyway?
Nah, they'd get at his house if he was denied bankruptcy, filed under Chapter 7, or didn't file bankruptcy fast enough.

If he files under Chapter 13 he'll be given the option to keep his condo but he'll have to pay hundreds of dollars more per month toward the plan for the privilege and he would be an actual idiot to do it. Dude just needs to let it go under his own terms.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
My guess is Phil has desperately tried convincing his lawyer for Chapter 13 or whatever allows him to keep the WAkhando. Phil will eventually give up with this lawyer, tell us he told the lawyer to fuck off like Alpha Chad, and hope everything goes away until MidFirst Bank forcibly takes him out of the house and back to 30 Goddard. At least Jasper will have many new friends.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe not ultimately, but it would stay proceedings for the immediate future while the bankruptcy itself is worked out.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Given that Phil is incredibly prideful, he ain’t giving up that condo without a fight, that’s for sure. That Gout Mansion has become his crowning achievement. His ego won’t let him sell it unless he’s forced to do so. I’d bet money on that.

He’s also extremely lazy and just the thought of getting his house ready to be put up for sale seems like an insane chore to him. He won’t do this unless he’s forced to.

I assume he’s going to file for Chapter 13 and pay whatever extra fee to keep his shitty little Castle of Solitude (if I understood what @SoapQueen1 wrote correctly).

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Hypothetical, because Phil's lifeforce is attached to that condo and if he loses it, he'll never recover. So let's say because whatever reason, the courts order it to be sold; what's the eviction process, is it the normal process or is it special because he lost it via Bankruptcy? Because I could see Phil try to use squatter rights to stay there as long as possible.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He’s also extremely lazy and just the thought of getting his house ready to be put up for sale seems like an insane chore to him. He won’t do this unless he’s forced to.
The bankruptcy trustee will be very helpful and glad to put it up for sale for him, along with the rest of his shit.

Hypothetical, because Phil's lifeforce is attached to that condo and if he loses it, he'll never recover. So let's say because whatever reason, the courts order it to be sold; what's the eviction process, is it the normal process or is it special because he lost it via Bankruptcy? Because I could see Phil try to use squatter rights to stay there as long as possible.
There is no such thing if you get foreclosed on. They just show up and turf your ass. After the proper proceedings.

Hungrymandinner

kiwifarms.net
A better question would be: can us detractors chip in and buy the Wahkhando, outfit it like the Big Brother house with cameras everywhere, and let Phil and Kat live there rent free on a never ending reality show?

Draza

Hi Eren.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has the mindset of "If i leave the House, the Detractors win." This guy is incredibly prideful and will never do the right thing to save his finances.
Well tbh we have already won years ago as he withers away in misery and irrelevancy on the internet. He just refuses to admit that he's a failure and lost his "battle" against us.

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
Phil has the mindset of "If i leave the House, the Detractors win." This guy is incredibly prideful and will never do the right thing to save his finances.
I'd argue that the detractors have already won. Phil is almost 40 and, according to him, has nothing saved for his retirement. Imagine that. I'm more than 10 years younger than him and already have some thousands saved up in order to retire as early as possible. I can't fathom being his age and living paycheck to paycheck.

And he is also declaring bankruptcy. He can try to spin that as something "ultimately pahsitive", but everyone knows that declaring bankruptcy is the business equivalent of admitting defeat. He had life served to him on a silver platter, and managed to squander it entirely.

Losing his house would just be putting a little more salt on his wound. But he's fucked enough as it is.

Harvester of Shekels

Brainless Morahn
kiwifarms.net
The detractors have already won.

The reward?
This current saga and rent free housing in Phil's head.

Tags
None