[Dec 15 2019] Foreclosure Saga - http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FBTCV196091825S

Will DSP file his bankruptcy before MidFirst Bank gets their hands on his WAkhando?

• Yes

Votes: 79 53.4%
  • No

Votes: 69 46.6%

• Total voters

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If neither of those is allowed, it's basically 100% guaranteed he has to sell the WA condo, correct?
Midfirst can ask the court to sell it and the court has to oblige, yeah. Even if he qualifies for Chapter 7 he has to sell it though.

1579746127351.png

JD-CV-109 says you have 15 business days after the return date on your service papers to respond to mediate. That could mean he was deemed served on the 4th.

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just envisioned how horrified I would be if it came out his unsecured debt was somehow $400k. I don't know if I'd feel bad, or be laughing my sides off to another galaxy.

Laugh, and laugh hard. Dude's been making well over $100,000 probably every year since he got partnered with machinima (so, 2010 or 2011?). He shouldn't have any large debt like that.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
Laugh, and laugh hard. Dude's been making well over $100,000 probably every year since he got partnered with machinima (so, 2010 or 2011?). He shouldn't have any large debt like that.
Going off your routine income estimates, and the guesstimates for Phil's actual expenses, there's no real reason for him to be hurting enough to need bankruptcy to be the only way out. Any financial hardship he endures is 100% not his fault directly because of his own doing. And, even if he's able to wipe away his deep credit issues to some trustee, it's not going to fix his inability to live within his means.

If at all khet sees any value in this relationship beyond a place to stay while she makes some pocket coin, she would assist with the bankruptcy whomever and clamp down on ALL spending. Phil has no control with anything, as evidenced by his extensive history. Statues, homes, bimmers and their super awesome diagnostic computers, etc... Phil needs more than a court order.

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Amortization calculator for this condo assuming he got an FHA loan at about the average rate for single-family FHA loans from that endorsement month and paid about 3.5% down.

Attachments

• FHARATES_CURRENT.PDF
    62.7 KB · Views: 95

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Impressive split.
View attachment 1119920

Regardless of what he chooses to do or what happens to his finances, I think his cockroach luck will keep his WAkhando safe.

I predict he'll keep his house, but act like he's going to lose it

there will be a plot twist where his lawyer tells him "there might be a chance of bankruptcy being rejected" and "his future is uncertain"

the pig who cried wolf will just cry harder

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
I just signed my first mortgage recently and we had to jump through a ton of red tape even though I am in good standing. IDK how fuck DSP got the second mortgage in WA with his CT condo and bad credit history. It makes no sense especially his crazy income. He must have like cherry picked his top two big years on YT and sent them those statements.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
That may happen, but it may not be an act. We're near the point where the bank or a judge can take the WAkhando and Phil has no control.

they can't take it, but they can issue an order to sell his house and downsize if the motion is heard in court and granted by a judge who will gauge whether or not pig can pay his debts if he sold his house

I just signed my first mortgage recently and we had to jump through a ton of red tape even though I am in good standing. IDK how fuck DSP got the second mortgage in WA with his CT condo and bad credit history. It makes no sense especially his crazy income. He must have like cherry picked his top two big years on YT and sent them those statements.

some autist speculated that he didn't submit his 2013 income, if he did, he could've been rejected

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
Considering what he was making and how cheap the CT condo is, it's not that surprising he was approved if he didn't have the massive debt yet.

• Agree
Reactions: Authentic Sauce

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
I doubt phil can manage to remain consistent on a chapter 13 payment plan; IMO the bank will gets his hands on the condo eventually, Dave will move to an appartement, divorce saga, 2022 heavy alcoolism arc e.t.c.

The only constant in this world stronger than pigroach luck bringing tard cum donations is don't fuck with the bank.

''I'm a mature adult with a buisness degree but hey is that ITALIAN STRONG MAN, fuck sorry guys I need to go to the bathroom for a moment ''snort''.