[Dec 15 2019] Foreclosure Saga - http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FBTCV196091825S

Will DSP file his bankruptcy before MidFirst Bank gets their hands on his WAkhando?

• Yes

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 56 48.7%

• Total voters

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was to be expected, but the State of Connecticut is postponing all foreclosure sales until at least June. There's no immediate impact since it doesn't affect the foreclosure trial or motion to lift the stay, but the backlog this generates means an extra 2 months (or longer if they postpone it again, foreclosures spike, sales resume with fewer court staff, etc.) before this is all over and the Lien Saga can begin in earnest.

EDIT:

Trump has officially instructed HUD to suspend eviction and foreclosure actions. I don't think affects DSP since the lender is pursuing the foreclosure, not HUD.
I think it might apply to Gouty unfortunately: If you look at this motion to stay a foreclosure sale, the plaintiff suing for foreclosure cites the HUD moratorium as their reason for delaying from April to June while the order for delaying the sale in another case around the same time in the same town just cites the statewide deferral.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
This was to be expected, but the State of Connecticut is postponing all foreclosure sales until at least June. There's no immediate impact since it doesn't affect the foreclosure trial or motion to lift the stay, but the backlog this generates means an extra 2 months (or longer if they postpone it again, foreclosures spike, sales resume with fewer court staff, etc.) before this is all over and the Lien Saga can begin in earnest.
idk if there will even be a judgement made by june for the relief from stay, foreclosure & deficiency judgement

depends what bs his cereal box lawyer wants to make up

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Option 1: let the bank take their condo he wants gone anyways and that started this whole mess

Option 2: Pay for a lawyer and spend more before option 1 anyways.
No, this is already happening and DSP for some dumb reason thought that the condo would be all they took. They want the rest of their money too. He doesn't have an Option 1. His option is the CT condo gets foreclosed on and then he is looking at owing another $50K on top of that.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, this is already happening and DSP for some dumb reason thought that the condo would be all they took. They want the rest of their money too. He doesn't have an Option 1. His option is the CT condo gets foreclosed on and then he is looking at owing another $50K on top of that.
I am legit curious to see if he pays to fight the relief from stay motion. He's got 3 days to do it, and he doesn't have any income aside from tips that will be newly available in that timeframe. And Rochelle's dumb as shit if she doesn't get her money for it upfront.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
I am legit curious to see if he pays to fight the relief from stay motion. He's got 3 days to do it, and he doesn't have any income aside from tips that will be newly available in that timeframe. And Rochelle's dumb as shit if she doesn't get her money for it upfront.
If Phil isn't starting a fundraiser tomorrow for lawyer fees BILLS TAXES WHATEVER GIVE ME MONEYS, I think it's safe to say he's not going to fight it.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Amusingly enough, it is often said that you know you’re fucked when your lawyer wants payment upfront.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Phil probably doesnt care.

Owing 50k is better than owing the full mortgage.

He doesn't care how else it fucks him, smaller number good.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
He'll care when they get a lien on the WAkondo and foreclose on it, along with selling all the rest of his shit.
His lawyer told him he'd keep the house, dude.

At worst they'll give him a payment plan. Phil loves payment plans. Only 200 dollars a month? Hell yeah dood.

I 100% think Phil just wants the condo gone by any means necessary because he can stop paying HoA fees and pay what he thinks will be smaller monthly mortgage payments on the difference.

He literally refuses to believe any other outcome is possible.

Reactions: twattycake

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
He's super wrong because he is a fat moron.
I agree, of course.

But I truly do believe he's a dumbass enough to never consider any options but the one he hears as a possibility that sounds good to him.

'Oh yeah, I want that foreclosure method' like he's picking an ice cream flavor.

Phil's the type of moron who bumblefucks through life due to people having better things to do than deal with him.

Tags
None