• ”i love how babbies grunt when they poop its super cute idk y”

[Dec 2] Phil Gets Mentioned In a CwC Tweet ThreadPhil scrambles for attention from Ken Englehart

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Graffiti canvas, Dec 2, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  1. Das Kapital is a huge and highly technical text that not even 100 Phils put together have the brains to comprehend it. He probably just stop at edgy shit like The Communist Manifesto.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Positron

Positron Ho ho ho! CNN confirms my existence!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Dear Phil,

You have never read Marx and you don't own a gun.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    wellthathappened

wellthathappened One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Lol nice temper tantrum Phil. He only blocked kengle because he knows kengle is correct, that, and he probably doesn't want anyone else to join in the fun. Phil, you're so fucking stupid.

• Agree Agree x 6
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  4. If I call my self the God above all Others of ANTIFA will they have to listen to me when I command them to drink bleach, amonia cocktails?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Deadpool

Deadpool Meth, the sexy drug!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. :story:
    upload_2018-12-5_16-48-15.png

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Twrx

Twrx I've no idea what to put here.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. So Kengle is sadder than CWC, but is currently wiping the floor with Phil. Damn, looks like I’m going to have to knock Phil down a notch on my “most pathetic lolcow” chart.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Of course Phil thinks "communism = no money."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Christmas Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Haha, kengle is blocked but him and Phil can (hopefully will) continue to talk shit using kiwi farms screenshots as a proxy.

I also enjoyed Phil claiming he doesn't exploit workers while his housing costs are subsidized by working tax payers.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    James Howlett

James Howlett I'm the best at what I do.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Hey kengle, hate to break it to you, but I don't think philthy can't read what you're writing since you know...he block you. Dumbass.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
  10. This incident is basically a three-way fight to see who is the most pathetic Tard on the planet. The only reason Chris isn't winning is that she doesn't know it's happening.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. upload_2018-12-6_0-11-30.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm not very familiar with Twitter, but even if someone blocks you, can't you view any tweet when you're not logged in?

ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Christmas Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Phil is reading it here, though.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  14. All these anti-capitalist fashion accessories can be yours if The Price is Right!

• Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  15. This is one hell of a triple lolcow crossover, bravo on pulling out the big guns.

This and the dick chop have him on top of my ballot for the Mooby win for 2018 at the moment.

(Magical Star Buddies, you have your work cut out to keep your rodent-faced incel's plights in the winner's circle next year, sorry.)

• Feels Feels x 2
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  16. Gotta admit, Phil's action is going to be very tough even for OMSB Russhole Greer to trump this year.

Either he removed himself from the gene pool to "really show those dastardly Kiwis he's a true Latinx transwomyn" leaving only a rotting rancid crusty fake vagoo (which has probably already closed up from neglect by now) to remember his pecker by.....

or even worse He LIED about getting GRS and managed to pester some poor unsuspecting REAL tranny to give him a couple of crotch shots to fake out those dastardly Kiwis and thus didn't have the balls (LOL) to go through with his threat but still tries to pretend he did, even long after the source of his pictures has stopped answering his whining. :tomgirl:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #78 The Un-Clit, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:01 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:08 PM
    The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Can you find it? come on in, look closer!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Hey, it seems those years of stalking troons and having them block you on Twitter might have taught you something useful kengle. Congratulations jackass!!

It's one of the reasons why Phil hasn't mentioned his festering trench since he punished us a couple months ago. We all know if Phil actually had the surgery, he would boast about it in every social media post, as well as post pictures of it to social media because it makes him feel pride that he was brave enough to stand up to CIS by chopping his dick off.

• Agree Agree x 1
    nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
  18. Cripple fight!!!

I love the fact Phil calls him "Kengle", another proof he reads here

• Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.