[Dec 24th 2020] Ask the Holiday King - 83 dedicated QnA episodes and 3+ years of pre-streams; at this rate, what questions can he still answer?

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
Yo how the fuck did a question about THE WOLVERINE TOY turn into MORE CULT TALK from him??
Probably because the detractor cult made up the whole thing. There isn't a shred of evidence anywhere proving that Phil ever said anything about a Wolverine doll. And if you go looking for evidence, you're not welcome in Phil's stream, you troll!

Phil "I don't like the Last Of Us Sex Scenes that are a part of the story" a few moments later "I have no problem with sex scenes if they are a part of the story"

Me " He just contradicted himself"

Phil "here we go lean in ban and Start of rant"
DSP is so emotionally crippled that it's stunning. There are a bunch of excuses that would have seemed reasonable:
  • Not being comfortable exploring sexual content with an audience of teens and the mentally challenged.
  • blaming growing up Catholic with an overbearing mother
  • being uncertain about Twitch's/YouTube's content rules, now or in the future
Instead he puts forth a literal child's answer ('I don't wanna and you can't make me') and the vague proposition that he's married and doesn't care (even though Khet is not supposed to be a part of his content).

Full Race Replay

Big ups LSB/Tevin/Based Ozlo
I don’t know how it happened but today Phil seemed to be going out of his way to act as much like a manipulative cult leader as much as possible. Today was the first time I noticed that dsp is actively alienating his fans who have even a bit of doubt about what he is saying. Anyone who even asked him a question was “watching garbage content” and “not welcome” and he told them to turn him off and continue watching the garbage detractor content (welcome!)

go ahead and rate me :optimistic: but I believe we have truly reached a sort of post-modern era with DSP. He derails entire streams talking about money, interrogating tippers, and completely failing to make an engaging welcoming experience with his fans including non-donators. And he doesn’t get said donations, except for a handful of whales who make the tip counter seem much more bloated than it is. There’s no way he’s gonna grow and get more fans than the autistic wheelchairs he has now. He’ll probably always be able to get together two or three whales who can give him enough money to “buy groceries” but he is definitely done. If he doesn’t do anything positive to change his product I can see this petering out over the next year or two, his stream suffering a slow death. And Phil probably still doesn’t think there is anything wrong and won’t until it is too late

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
LSB really riled Phil up good, nicely done.

I second the thought of him being fucked in a year or two, and it's deliberate because the motherfucker simply has no clue that his entitlement is killing him, that his cultish strats are NOT the kind you use for sustainability. Look at everyone else who has behaved the way Phil does. Their lives all ended badly.

TheGoutburglar

But it's a slow month for AAA games which carry his ass to the finish line. Nothing he can do, not his fault 😞

I know you're being sarcastic, but it's funny nonetheless that Phil relies upon those games, and fucks himself out of any real momentum by completely ruining his playthroughs of them, like he recently did with Cyberpunk.

If he could at least set aside his pride, for something he doesn't even like in the first fucking place, Phil could make an even better living embracing the role of World's Worst Gamer. Wouldn't take more work on his part, just stop being deliberately boring. Always pick the highest difficulty setting, ignore the chat's advice, and just let nature take its course.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
LSB really riled Phil up good, nicely done.

I second the thought of him being fucked in a year or two, and it's deliberate because the motherfucker simply has no clue that his entitlement is killing him, that his cultish strats are NOT the kind you use for sustainability. Look at everyone else who has behaved the way Phil does. Their lives all ended badly.

I think this is optimistic because there is one paypig who is not tapped out - his mother Linda. She does not work but his father David is a senior VP at a company which means he's bringing in decent money and our dox showed they don't have anything like a muscle car or vacation home to eat up all that extra money. She even gave Phil $4k cash + airfare early last year when he came back to CT for his wedding so I'm calling bullshit on them cutting him off or even holding him accountable.

Obviously she'll die or need the money for her own serious adult bills someday but his parents are not that old (she is 65 and he is 64, public records are neat!) so she'll be able to make up the difference for at least a few more years even if a few more whales do see the light. Combine that with Phil's absolute refusal to face reality and get a real job and I expect him to be doing this shit until at least the mid-2030s.

TheGoutburglar

When I say "done", I don't mean "not streaming anymore". I've said before that his streams don't end until his life does, because he has no other options for making money.

Phil is "done" when he doesn't get to maintain the facade anymore, when his stupidity and greed have cost him his condo and he and Khet are living in CT with his parents. If he's lucky enough to keep his soulmaid, that is. He will not survive taking an L like that, his streams will reach absolute rock bottom.

That's a fate worse than the end of his streams, TBH.

I think this is optimistic because there is one paypig who is not tapped out - his mother Linda. She does not work but his father David is a senior VP at a company which means he's bringing in decent money and our dox showed they don't have anything like a muscle car or vacation home to eat up all that extra money. She even gave Phil $4k cash + airfare early last year when he came back to CT for his wedding so I'm calling bullshit on them cutting him off or even holding him accountable.

Obviously she'll die or need the money for her own serious adult bills someday but his parents are not that old (she is 65 and he is 64, public records are neat!) so she'll be able to make up the difference for at least a few more years even if a few more whales do see the light. Combine that with Phil's absolute refusal to face reality and get a real job and I expect him to be doing this shit until at least the mid-2030s.
I agree they won't ever cut him off or hold him accountable, but I don't know if they're actively supporting him, either. Phil's mother giving him money is something that he only started mentioning in the past year or so. And it seems to happen in the same way an anonymous fan will just happen to step up and by whatever Phil has been begging for and failing to get. I think it's just a smokescreen, so Phil can make his big purchases without ruining the narrative that he needed money for his bills/rent/whatever else.

With certain things, yeah, I can see his family stepping in. The trip and wedding were probably all covered by them, because there is no way Phil would go out of his way to spend money on something he wasn't personally benefiting from. But something like Thanksgiving dinner or decorations or whatever else? That's probably all Phil.

That being said, they do probably throw a decent chunk of change at him whenever his birthday/Christmas/other gift giving event rolls around. But I think it pales into comparison to what he normally makes each month as it is, even if we're assuming they're extra generous and spending a few grand on him each event. That's certainly not nothing, but it is nowhere near enough to supplement what Phil gets from his paypigs.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
He said his parents gift him cash every year on his bday/to help with taxes. I would imagine that is one reason a lot of lolcows fail but Phil is still around cause his parents prop him up. Obviously the paypigs do the majority but having helicopter parents helps too. Clearly he isn't taking the get a job thing too seriously.

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.

His dad is a "Director of Quality" for some company that makes mops and shit (lookup Unger Enterprises). He's also an Adjunct professor at Fairfield University.

When I say "done", I don't mean "not streaming anymore". I've said before that his streams don't end until his life does, because he has no other options for making money.

Phil is "done" when he doesn't get to maintain the facade anymore, when his stupidity and greed have cost him his condo and he and Khet are living in CT with his parents. If he's lucky enough to keep his soulmaid, that is. He will not survive taking an L like that, his streams will reach absolute rock bottom.

That's a fate worse than the end of his streams, TBH.
He should at least try to rob a liqour store before high tailing it back to his parents.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
His dad is a "Director of Quality" for some company that makes mops and shit (lookup Unger Enterprises). He's also an Adjunct professor at Fairfield University.
I always thought it was interesting that Father Dave is never the one giving his son the bailout money for taxes, wedding, travel expenses, etc or the financial advice for the 10 year plan. It's always his mother.

One would think that if Father Dave, the man with the successful career and part-time teaching position at the business college, wanted his son to succeed, he would be the one giving the financial advice and instructions, not Linda, who spends all day at home watching QVC and has no professional career to speak of.

Seems like Father Dave knows his son is an unredeemable fuckup and is done wasting his time and efforts on him.

TheKatIsNowGone

$100 and I'll dress like a retard, pledge now
I can't believe he compared his life to Jingle All The Way and said that it's just like the Wolverine doll story.

Hey Phil, small tip, at the end of that movie Anakin Skywalker gives up the toy because he cares more about his dad, the Terminator, and his dad being a part of his life. Your little Wolverine story was the EXACT OPPOSITE. It's you being an ungrateful demanding little brat who thinks "fuck my family if they don't get me a toy".

The guy literally didn't understand what Jingle All the Way was about and actually thought it was about the basic bitch Turboman shit. No idiot, it's about being there for your fucking son instead of working all the time. It's a shitty kids Christmas movie and he STILL couldn't understand the plot. Bugged comprehension mechanics.

Last edited:

Pointandlaugh

Lookin' for the good stuff
He just said that when he played Yakuza Kiwami he didn't like it because it was "outdated" lmao this pig. By the way, he started playing it JUST AFTER IT RELEASED! He said that the "khancepts" were outdated (didn't say which of course, like all his other opinions of games you just have to take him on his word alone) and he caught himself almost saying that the combat was outdated when it was just a very slightly modified version of the combat in 0. The game is a remake built from the ground up using the engine they used for 0 for fuck's sake.
I think if he got to the Jingu fight, he would be using the same excuse you hear in most of his videos about outdated gameplay.

Imagine if he played Yakuza 3.