[Dec 24th 2020] Ask the Holiday King - 83 dedicated QnA episodes and 3+ years of pre-streams; at this rate, what questions can he still answer?

I can't believe he compared his life to Jingle All The Way and said that it's just like the Wolverine doll story.

Hey Phil, small tip, at the end of that movie Anakin Skywalker gives up the toy because he cares more about his dad, the Terminator, and his dad being a part of his life. Your little Wolverine story was the EXACT OPPOSITE. It's you being an ungrateful demanding little brat who thinks "fuck my family if they don't get me a toy".

The guy literally didn't understand what Jingle All the Way was about and actually thought it was about the basic bitch Turboman shit. No idiot, it's about being there for your fucking son instead of working all the time. It's a shitty kids Christmas movie and he STILL couldn't understand the plot. Bugged comprehension mechanics.
Just another perfect example of him thinking "Dood, that's just like me!" and completely missing the entire point like he always does.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
Seems like Father Dave knows his son is an unredeemable fuckup and is done wasting his time and efforts on him.

According to Phil, Dave didn't say a word and stormed out of the room when his mother gave him the $4k and encouraged him to file bankruptcy.

We also know thanks to Phil's love of sharing that his parents both had affairs while he was in high school - I would not be surprised if they've disagreed for a long time on how to raise Phil and it became a bigger issue as he got older / caused more damage.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Kyokushin cowboy
phil could watch the passion of the christ and be like "WOW DOOD THATS TOTALLY WHAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ARF ARF ARF!!!"
Pontius Pilate is just like the wider internet dood! He condemned me just because those fahking Pharisees who are like detractors slandered Jesus! And worst of all Pontius Pilate KNEW that I was innocent! It's the detractors' fault! He even offered to free me or that fahking criminal Barabbas and those mah-rans forgave Barabbas instead of me! Reee! It's just like how people eventually forgave ProJared!
Don't even get me started on that piece of fahking shit Judas... that guy is just like OPSeats, Rhembo, Leannuh and every other bitch who betrayed me. Karma is gonna catch up to all of them soon though, it already did with those nudniks from OPSeats ACK ACK ACK!

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
According to Phil, Dave didn't say a word and stormed out of the room when his mother gave him the $4k and encouraged him to file bankruptcy.

We also know thanks to Phil's love of sharing that his parents both had affairs while he was in high school - I would not be surprised if they've disagreed for a long time on how to raise Phil and it became a bigger issue as he got older / caused more damage.

That sure fucking explains a lot.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died

*beep beeps beeps beep!

"Oh, look at the time! David, honey. It's time for young Philip's scheduled play time. Would you be a dear and take him up to the attic?"

"For Christssake, Linda. The boy is 13 years old. I think he can climb a ladder by himself. Besides, there's something not right with him. He plays with those damn half naked man dolls and even though he's using his imagination, he still manages to somehow lose. I mean, how the sam hill does a kid lose at playing He-Man? Then he starts crying that he didn't do that, Skeletor cheated, He-Man was lagged. I don't get it."

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
Lmao he just said that his tweets have hundreds or thousands or clicks but people dont reply or like because of trolls.

That stupid wanker is looking at Tweet activity.
It means jack shit at all, he's just trying to stroke his ego.

Example:
20201227_043018.jpg
20201226_212918.jpg

Last edited:

Red Bistro

technically a diner
That wedding stream is fucking something. It's just Phil feeling himself that he got away with spending so much fucking money without being questioned. His mom says to spend that money on the wedding or *finger waving at the camera imitating his mother* "I'll BOX YOUR EARS!" (that's boomer-talk for slapping someone upside the head). So of course he just had to, right? Did you REALLY want him to go and disobey his AUTHENTIC ITALIAN MOTHER?!

The thing a man would do is take the money and promise you'll do exactly that. And then you go and put it towards your debts. And you never tell her what you spent the money on because money's fungible anyway and your financial livelihood is more important than appeasing your mother like a good boy.

I'm going with 37
I want to believe Pandalee accidentally let something slip during one train ride visit and DSP's Mom slammed her up against a wall and threatened her if she ever broke the news to her baby Phillip. As a result DSP still thinks Santa is real and that asshole Santa just refuses to visit him now because some detractors went undercover as elves and fucked with the naughty list.