Dec Indie 'marathon' 2018 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
My hope for this stream is that he once again sets the donation goal too high and proceeds to rage when he doesn't get anywhere near hitting it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: usernames_suck

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
WOW He set chat to 1 WEEK Follower Only mode:
View attachment 608507
Jesus christ, I have never seen that before. That's nuts.

Phil says he is going to keep a tally of total tips and he is putting it on stream. Awesome. This gon be good.

He needs to start taking troll cheers. It's the only way he'll get steady tips and at least then his fans will have people to compete with and bitch about.

Wurstbrot

Completely Vapid of Enjoyment
kiwifarms.net
Why does he bother with European participation anyway?
Just start the stream, fatass. Those long prestreams, goddamnit. I have to go to sleep soon. Because I HAVE A REAL JOB WITHOUT MAJOR TAXES.

Btw, he won't want to switch between console and PC all the time, so if he's on PC, he stays on PC, so he doesn't have to change the setup all the time. So the chat better vote for the right game.
So, who exactly made up the schedule which allows this anyway? Oh right, it's Phil, damn.

EDIT: "Let's start Minecraft".
Proceeds to talk about irrelevant shit.
Do you want to play the fucking game???

EDIT:
He hurt his knee. So if he switches from console to PC, he might take a while because he's now slower. What is this? Has he lost a leg? Does he walk with crutches? How much blood has he lost?

Siiiigh, I will make myself some food. This fucker won't start the game anytime soon.

Last edited:

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Wtf is this story, he’s telling us about him drunkenly passing out on the couch watching tv and hurting himself standing up like some 80 year old man.....
A smarter man would have saved that story for a lull in gameplay. He could have easily told that story while playing a game. Minecraft is boring as fuck, especially playing by yourself and being an unimaginative cunt like Phil.

Jesus fucking christ I can't do this. He never shuts up. Why wouldn't you say all of this shit while you're PLAYING??

Wurstbrot

Completely Vapid of Enjoyment
kiwifarms.net
Dave thinks he can decide why people watch him. Everyone HAS to be there to forget reality and to chill out, "that's why the rules exist".
Nigger, everyone watches for his own reasons, anything he wants. It's a rule on Youtube, it's a rule on Twitch. But I guess you get banned if you talk about pizza.

(Now made food, ate food, did an entire Mario Kart 8 200 cup, he still talks about stuff that has nothing to do with his event. People are here, today, to join an announced event, they get nothing. So while I played a game, he played nothing and gets paid to not do it)

Last edited:

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Dave thinks he can decide why people watch him. Everyone HAS to be there to forget reality and to chill out, "that's why the rules exist".
Nigger, everyone watches for his own reasons, anything he wants. It's a rule on Youtube, it's a rule on Twitch. But I guess you get banned if you talk about pizza.
People escape the reality of politics and drama, but money problems? Well this ain’t the steam to be in because he brings it up daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino