• ”I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that The Kiwi Farms is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps.”

Dec Indie 'marathon' 2018

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Raven'sChild, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:26 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Though he was actually one time ( 10:15 PST) D$P starts out with promise for this first Holiday Beg-a-tho:
    dspbooboo.png
    On a side note, D$P rolled into the stream about 6 mins late on Tuesday. No apology nor reason was offered.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  2. WOW He set chat to 1 WEEK Follower Only mode:
    dspweak.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  3. My hope for this stream is that he once again sets the donation goal too high and proceeds to rage when he doesn't get anywhere near hitting it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Jesus christ, I have never seen that before. That's nuts.

Phil says he is going to keep a tally of total tips and he is putting it on stream. Awesome. This gon be good.

He needs to start taking troll cheers. It's the only way he'll get steady tips and at least then his fans will have people to compete with and bitch about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. dspwhireboard.png
    No donation goal only a running tally he will manually adjust.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm sure he won't "mistakenly" under report his tips

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. rip any future growth, only going to make his slow crawling death that much quicker

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Why does he bother with European participation anyway?
    Just start the stream, fatass. Those long prestreams, goddamnit. I have to go to sleep soon. Because I HAVE A REAL JOB WITHOUT MAJOR TAXES.

Btw, he won't want to switch between console and PC all the time, so if he's on PC, he stays on PC, so he doesn't have to change the setup all the time. So the chat better vote for the right game.
    So, who exactly made up the schedule which allows this anyway? Oh right, it's Phil, damn.

EDIT: "Let's start Minecraft".
    Proceeds to talk about irrelevant shit.
    Do you want to play the fucking game???

EDIT:
    He hurt his knee. So if he switches from console to PC, he might take a while because he's now slower. What is this? Has he lost a leg? Does he walk with crutches? How much blood has he lost?

Siiiigh, I will make myself some food. This fucker won't start the game anytime soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #8 Wurstbrot, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:00 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 2:08 PM
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
  9. Glad Phil has the presence of mind to take Monday off. Gotta look out for number 1 ya know? Some things are more important than money, real talk.
    Oh god why the fuck is he playing Minecraft??

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Wtf is this story, he’s telling us about him drunkenly passing out on the couch watching tv and hurting himself standing up like some 80 year old man.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Cause Minecraft is still hip with the kids, and Phil needs to show that he's the COOLEST cat on Twitch.

Real answer: Because he's an idiot.

• Like Like x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. why is he paying for extra luxuries like special cable/tv packages when he is trying to save as much money as possible for the year?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Because he's not trying to "save" anything. He's just expecting his whales to cough up an additional 16k on top of what he normally gets so he can maintain his lifestyle without sacrificing anything.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Typical 'Woe is me' pre stream. Why did he feel the need to tell us about his busted knee other than stalling so he has to play less vidya game?

Is fixing the knee gonna be the next thing, this 36 year old man, asks his underage audience to finance?

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  15. He really is aged beyond his years, fucking incredible.

• Agree Agree x 4
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The real North American ape.

kiwifarms.net
  16. "MAH KNEE!"
    rweq (1).jpg

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #16 TheGoutinator, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:15 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 3:33 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  17. A smarter man would have saved that story for a lull in gameplay. He could have easily told that story while playing a game. Minecraft is boring as fuck, especially playing by yourself and being an unimaginative cunt like Phil.

Jesus fucking christ I can't do this. He never shuts up. Why wouldn't you say all of this shit while you're PLAYING??

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Dave thinks he can decide why people watch him. Everyone HAS to be there to forget reality and to chill out, "that's why the rules exist".
    Nigger, everyone watches for his own reasons, anything he wants. It's a rule on Youtube, it's a rule on Twitch. But I guess you get banned if you talk about pizza.

(Now made food, ate food, did an entire Mario Kart 8 200 cup, he still talks about stuff that has nothing to do with his event. People are here, today, to join an announced event, they get nothing. So while I played a game, he played nothing and gets paid to not do it)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #18 Wurstbrot, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:17 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 2:32 PM
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
  19. He needs to "raise funds". However this is NOT A FUNDRAISER.

Don't bring up politics, or detractors btw
    (unless you're bentboxer or swaggins, then you can bring up both and be subtly racist while you do it)

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. People escape the reality of politics and drama, but money problems? Well this ain’t the steam to be in because he brings it up daily

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.