• ”I pray for a brave individual like Elliot Rodger to take up arms and annihilate every single one of you fuckers and every single person who shares your dead end dna.”

Dec Indie 'marathon' 2018

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Raven'sChild, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:26 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Let's not mince words. We all know how he hurt his knee.

Scratching his leg, of course.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. He's actually musing that it's possible he tore his ACL. I guarantee you if that was the case he wouldn't be streaming, how do you not know how serious an ACL injury is? Former weightlifter, folks.

• Like Like x 4
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  3. He'd be screaming in agony if he tore his ACL, holy shit. This guy could put Munchausen to shame with his malingering.

Just throw out whatever malady sounds really serious and totally invisible, Dave. You blew your Achilles tendon. Both of them. And you're suicidally depressed. And you have double-secret pancreatic cancer.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. dspantitaxes1.png
    D$P got super triggered by this cheer. 'Not your place to criticize!'

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  5. Dave also said "So you would rather pay someone's booze instead of [bla]". The cheer had nothing to do with alcohol. This was all his power fantasy of drinking himself into a coma.

Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Boy, he really, really hates Ninja, doesn't he?

kiwifarms.net
  7. 1 hour and 30 minutes later... we still on pre-stream

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Does anyone really believe this stuff about dsp just wanting to life a simple life with no special extras? I don't know how gated community, bmw owning guy is trying to pretend he lives humbly and frugal

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Phil said, and I quote "I have no aspirations of growing, I just want to keep what I have." Nigga...

• Like Like x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Well at least he's finally accepted that he'll never grow as a content creator. Now if only we could get him to admit that it's his fault for that...

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  11. dspfail.png

1.5 hrs in and D$P is now keeping "a rough tally" of Total tips excluding change and setting up for an inaccurate accounting of money given. It's not his fault. His keyboard is apparently glitched so adding the entire amount to the Total Tip tally is to bothersome.

• Like Like x 3
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  12. Why this man doesn't just buy a $15 wireless keyboard to hook up to his laptop is beyond me. He'd rather complain about it for literally a year than to fucking order one and fix the problem.

kiwifarms.net
  13. And after the bathroom break another round of plugs. Fucking farcical stream.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net

14. Couch Potato.jpg

Does this fat oaf believe this nonsense? Does he think he got 4th place at the Mr Olympia or some shit.

• Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Now he's playing Minecraft. A game for years that he shitted on and called it "game" for kids.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Отац, Сине и Свети Дух

kiwifarms.net
  16. This is too much for me man. Dark doesn’t seem to understand that your 10 year legacy is meaningless if you can’t achieve anything on your own. It’s akin to a teenager being proud that he’s rich when he simply inherited it. No actual work was done and it’s insane that he takes such pride in what amounts to 50k+ 10 minute clips of utter GARBAGE STANK.

• Like Like x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The real North American ape.

kiwifarms.net
  17. The "period" key keeps dropping his inputs dude. Broken decimal mechanics.

Asperchewy

Asperchewy Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. However bad Minecraft is, Stardew is gonna be way worse.

How 'exciting'

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  19. 'Total tips' hasn't increased in a while. That might start affecting his mood.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.