December 21, 2020 and the "Great Solar Flash" - Oh, and a planitary aliginment, I guess

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
So recently on my trips to /x/ to see what stupid shit is being posted on there, I constantly see threads about this "Great Solar Flash" that's supposed to happen on the 21st of December. Coincidentally, that just so happens to be when Jupiter and Saturn are in near-perfect alignment with each other. Doesn't help that half the threads about the "Great Reset" over there either bring this or the Age of Aquarius up (Again, due to the two planets aligning within the consolation that forms Aquarius).

Now normally I don't buy into this sort of thing since it's 4chan and anything that gets predicted on 4chan, especially events that could signal the extinction of all life on Earth, never happens. But I've been seeing so many threads about it there that I'm curious about what your guys' thought on the matter is.

1605664742436.jpg
1606115493900.jpg

Last edited:

Jewthulhu

A rare deepwater Jew
kiwifarms.net
This is from that 5D ascension cult.
There's this batshit newage cult that is constantly sperging out about our imminent ascension into a "5D reality" (whatever that means). I don't think anyone really knows what "5D" is, but I've seen it linked to everything from secret alien councils, 5G, to even Qanon. Basically, if it's a conspiracy, you can bet its related to 5D. There's a couple of pretty sizable youtubers who talk about this shit, and they even have a Discord with over 12K users.
I was going to dig more into them a while ago, but school kicked up and didn't have the time. I did manage to find a funny blog post about someone's "inner Hitler" though.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
It's always a barely different variation on the same gay bullshit every single time and nothing ever happens. I never believed in it, but used to have fun on /x/ from 2005-2013 or so. After seeing this kinda crap over and over though it gets really old.

EDIT: apparently /x/ didn't even exist until 2007

This is from that 5D ascension cult.
There's this batshit newage cult that is constantly sperging out about our imminent ascension into a "5D reality" (whatever that means). I don't think anyone really knows what "5D" is, but I've seen it linked to everything from secret alien councils, 5G, to even Qanon. Basically, if it's a conspiracy, you can bet its related to 5D. There's a couple of pretty sizable youtubers who talk about this shit, and they even have a Discord with over 12K users.
I was going to dig more into them a while ago, but school kicked up and didn't have the time. I did manage to find a funny blog post about someone's "inner Hitler" though.
Are they the same as those "love and light" goofballs who hung around godlikeproductions around 2012 talking about interdimensional dinosaurs and shit?

Meat Pickle

Ḧ̷̞̟͎́̓͒̇̇́͊̈́̈̕̚͝Ȇ̷͔̾̓̈́̀Y̵̛͙̆͗͛́̑̑̃̊̈́̆̚͝͠!̴̊̎̌̇͘͠
kiwifarms.net
Like I said in the OP, I'm not buying into this malarky, I just wanted to share it because /x/ won't shut up about it.
Forward my link to /x/ please, they might actually need them.