December 21, 2020 and the "Great Solar Flash" - Oh, and a planitary aliginment, I guess

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Another thing I find dubious about this supposed upcoming solar "event" is that it's supposed to happen exactly on the solstice.

It being the solstice on Earth is of no relevance to the sun. That's not to say that it's impossible that something could happen on the solstice but anything that might happen, if it happens, has roughly a 1/182.625 chance of happening on the day of a solstice.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Another thing I find dubious about this supposed upcoming solar "event" is that it's supposed to happen exactly on the solstice.

It being the solstice on Earth is of no relevance to the sun. That's not to say that it's impossible that something could happen on the solstice but anything that might happen, if it happens, has roughly a 1/182.625 chance of happening on the day of a solstice.
Thing is, the world works in time zones, and 9 times out of 10, none of these "predictions" ever seem to take that into consideration. Just as they "conveniently" leave out exact times, meaning they can just bullshit their way out of it when it doesn't go according to plan. Which is why I don't buy into it, since the lack of literally any exact details means it could happen "at any time" and they can just go "It did happen, you just didn't notice it" when it fails to do anything.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, the world works in time zones, and 9 times out of 10, none of these "predictions" ever seem to take that into consideration.

Not that I put much stock in the prediction anyway but, if they don't specify a time zone, I'm just assuming they mean GMT by default.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was going to be about a solar flare reaching Earth like in 2012, Im dissapounted since its just stuff for people who think we're at the end of the kali yuga lol