December 21, 2020 and the "Great Solar Flash" - Oh, and a planitary aliginment, I guess

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Another double post, but I came across this recently and thought it'd tie in perfectly with the topic at hand:
It's called the Plasma Apocalypse, it's spearheaded by this guy named JayDreamerZ and he claims that plasma headed to Earth from the sun will cause the magnetic poles to flip, causing effects not too dissimilar to either the Rapture or 5D ascension. The very same things the Solar Flash is supposed to do. The only difference here is that Jay isn't setting any real date beyond "It could happen on one of the solstices", but there's people thinking it could happen on the 21st.

Thought I'd throw this out there as another possible wrinkle.

Fireman Sam

Sam is the hero next door
kiwifarms.net
Why is it always on the 21st?
I remember several years back the same retards would make panic threads about all sorts of shit, usually a big happening around or on September 21st. Some Jewish holiday 'every 7 years' comes to mind, and another one about some star consolation looking slightly like pepe when coloured a certain way... But it's always on the 21st...
It's always related to some great space fuckery, a massive solar flare, the poles switching, an eternal space god coming down to cleanse the earth from all Jewish tricks... /x/ is usually where most of this crazy shit spawns from, I certainly recall a lot of Setember happening spergery on 8chan every year.
Sometimes it's funny to see the threads, some people are clearly just playing along and having fun, but there's always autists who get utterly caught up in it. For some it just takes a certain few times being utterly proven wrong that the world isn't instantly going to go BANG for them to wisen up. As commonplace as this sort of thing is on boards like /x/ and /pol/, it's kind of a newfag trap to fall for these sorts of things every. single. fucking. year.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
If you're not alive to document it no one can call you out on you bullshit.
But equally if nobody else will be around you can't really exploit it for political or financial gain. No charlatan is going to go around telling people the world will end in 25,900 years' time. Where's the drama? Where are the speaking tours? Where are the apocalyptic sexy girls willing to do anything to escape aboard your transdimensional shuttle? There's no gain in such a long-looking prophecy.

Ergo, this is real!

Syaoran Li

They're Coming To Get You, Barbara!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Solstices and Equinoxes usually happen on the 21st or close to it

March is the Spring Equinox, June is the Summer Solstice, September is the Autumn Equinox, and December is the Winter Solstice

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
I remember several years back the same retards would make panic threads about all sorts of shit, usually a big happening around or on September 21st. Some Jewish holiday 'every 7 years' comes to mind, and another one about some star consolation looking slightly like pepe when coloured a certain way... But it's always on the 21st...
It's always related to some great space fuckery, a massive solar flare, the poles switching, an eternal space god coming down to cleanse the earth from all Jewish tricks... /x/ is usually where most of this crazy shit spawns from, I certainly recall a lot of Setember happening spergery on 8chan every year.
Sometimes it's funny to see the threads, some people are clearly just playing along and having fun, but there's always autists who get utterly caught up in it. For some it just takes a certain few times being utterly proven wrong that the world isn't instantly going to go BANG for them to wisen up. As commonplace as this sort of thing is on boards like /x/ and /pol/, it's kind of a newfag trap to fall for these sorts of things every. single. fucking. year.
Actually, /pol/'s seeing through the bullshit rather quickly. /x/ however, you're completely right about, even with the amount of people saying "Take your meds, schizo." Like just this past week we had a bunch of people talking about an alien invasion happening on the 2nd, and the ratio of people who belived in it and those who were going along with it for the laughs or flat out telling OP to STFU were about even.

As for why it's the 21st? Simple- Winter solstace happens and that's when the longest night of the year happens. It's why the Summer solstice gets brought up sometimes too. As for why it's December 21st, this year we got a conjunction with Jupiter and Saturn, so obviously people are going to hype that shit up.

Last edited:

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
the great solar flash is probably talking about the next micronova. I don't think it's going to happen for at least another 10+ years but then again, there was an X-class solar flare that just barely scraped the planet barely even a week ago, and the earth's magnetic field is currently weakening at an extremely rapid pace. You'll see a lot of people reporting the X-class flare as what I remember being an M4-class flare simply based on what they saw, which because of the fact that the flare came off the far side of the sun and still managed to just barely scrape by the planet, makes me think that the M4-class report is a severe understatement and, had we seen the whole thing, we probably wouldn't be on this site right now.

If you're genuinely interested in this stuff, I'd stop following the /x/ threads and keep an eye on the Suspicious0bservers youtube channel; it's a dedicated team of autists who keep track of everything that the sun is doing, along with everything related to the galactic magnetic current sheet reversal (it sounds like a schizotypal statement but it's literally the terminology used to describe the galactic version of the pole shift that's happening on earth right now) and how that's going to affect the stars in the galaxy, with the most important star for us of course being the sun.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
the great solar flash is probably talking about the next micronova. I don't think it's going to happen for at least another 10+ years but then again, there was an X-class solar flare that just barely scraped the planet barely even a week ago, and the earth's magnetic field is currently weakening at an extremely rapid pace. You'll see a lot of people reporting the X-class flare as what I remember being an M4-class flare simply based on what they saw, which because of the fact that the flare came off the far side of the sun and still managed to just barely scrape by the planet, makes me think that the M4-class report is a severe understatement and, had we seen the whole thing, we probably wouldn't be on this site right now.

If you're genuinely interested in this stuff, I'd stop following the /x/ threads and keep an eye on the Suspicious0bservers youtube channel; it's a dedicated team of autists who keep track of everything that the sun is doing, along with everything related to the galactic magnetic current sheet reversal (it sounds like a schizotypal statement but it's literally the terminology used to describe the galactic version of the pole shift that's happening on earth right now) and how that's going to affect the stars in the galaxy, with the most important star for us of course being the sun.

And I thought the sun was supposed to be in a lull for its 25th cycle. Are they lying to us about that, or did they not realize/forget that the sun's unpredictable and just assumed we wouldn't get much activity from it?

Also, "pastor" Paul Begley chimes in on the coming solstice:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...omsday-mayan-calendar-jesus-christ-return-evg

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
If you want to learn about the sun, a youtube channel run by electric universe retards isn't the place to do it
You do realise that Dark Matter is a gigantic meme with zero proof of it whatsoever, even despite all of the time and money that's been wasted on trying to discover it, and that the universe being ~90% dust and plasma is the next best theory worth considering, right? You might as well just post 'I failed my astronomy degree' and call it a day.

And I thought the sun was supposed to be in a lull for its 25th cycle. Are they lying to us about that, or did they not realize/forget that the sun's unpredictable and just assumed we wouldn't get much activity from it?

Also, "pastor" Paul Begley chimes in on the coming solstice:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...omsday-mayan-calendar-jesus-christ-return-evg
Judging by the daily updates and direct analysis that this guy's been giving on the sun using the exact same sources that everyone making public statements is using then my guess is that they're either genuinely lying to your face, or they have no fucking clue what they're talking about. Given that the entire field of astrophysics is currently experiencing one of the largest upheavals it's ever had, it might be more to do with the latter. After all, the sun's most recent big eruption is right there on multiple different video feeds for everyone to see, it's not like anyone can pretend that it didn't happen.

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
You do realise that Dark Matter is a gigantic meme with zero proof of it whatsoever, even despite all of the time and money that's been wasted on trying to discover it, and that the universe being ~90% dust and plasma is the next best theory worth considering, right? You might as well just post 'I failed my astronomy degree' and call it a day.

Judging by the daily updates and direct analysis that this guy's been giving on the sun using the exact same sources that everyone making public statements is using then my guess is that they're either genuinely lying to your face, or they have no fucking clue what they're talking about. Given that the entire field of astrophysics is currently experiencing one of the largest upheavals it's ever had, it might be more to do with the latter. After all, the sun's most recent big eruption is right there on multiple different video feeds for everyone to see, it's not like anyone can pretend that it didn't happen.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter, in all honesty. The sun's an unpredictable ball of gas and plasma that could easily wipe out the entire universe at any given moment and no one can stop it. They still don't know what causes things like solar flares or the bursts all that well. And no one's even tried to address any precautions when/if an x-class or higher flare actually does hit Earth, and I'm willing to bet they never will because by the time that happens, Earth as a whole is pretty much fucked regardless. But if Suspicious0bservers also uses the same sources, wouldn't that make their research just as fallible as the so-called professionals?

At the same time though, I don't quite buy into the concept of a Micronova (or the Great Solar Flash) when a regular flash can do just as much damage. Especially when it's only one guy (Douglas Vogt) who's brought the concept up and a bunch of new age morons thinking something like that or some other astral catastrophe like 5D will happen on the 21st. That's not to say nothing could happen, but I doubt it'll be something on that kind of scale.

Last edited: