December 21, 2020 and the "Great Solar Flash" - Oh, and a planitary aliginment, I guess

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter, in all honesty. The sun's an unpredictable ball of gas and plasma that could easily wipe out the entire universe at any given moment and no one can stop it. They still don't know what causes things like solar flares or the bursts all that well. And no one's even tried to address any precautions when/if an x-class or higher flare actually does hit Earth, and I'm willing to bet they never will because by the time that happens, Earth as a whole is pretty much fucked regardless. But if Suspicious)bservers also uses the same sources, wouldn't that make their research just as fallible as the so-called professionals?

At the same time though, I don't quite buy into the concept of a Micronova (or the Great Solar Flash) when a regular flash can do just as much damage. Especially when it's only one guy (Douglas Vogt) who's brought the concept up and a bunch of new age morons thinking something like that or some other astral catastrophe like 5D will happen on the 21st. That's not to say nothing could happen, but I doubt it'll be something on that kind of scale.
I'm pretty sure there's other proponents of the micronova theory outside of Douglas Vogt, though you'll have to look into subjects like the galactic current sheet and catastrophism, the latter of which has an extremely bad name with normie scientists thanks to a literal glownigger by the name of Charles Hapgood, who was ironically one of the key people in establishing what the current field of catasrophism entails. The story about Hapgood is a pretty interesting one, though I'm not sure if posting it would be on-topic.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure there's other proponents of the micronova theory outside of Douglas Vogt, though you'll have to look into subjects like the galactic current sheet and catastrophism, the latter of which has an extremely bad name with normie scientists thanks to a literal glownigger by the name of Charles Hapgood, who was ironically one of the key people in establishing what the current field of catasrophism entails. The story about Hapgood is a pretty interesting one, though I'm not sure if posting it would be on-topic.
I mean I can kind of get behind Catastrophism, the Earth has been hit with violent events before that's destroyed entire civilizations and species. So I don't get why the hate for it. Even if I don't think a micronova or the Great Solar Flash are compatible (Qtards are retards, imo if they think the Great Awakening and a planetary extinction event are one and the same), I can certainly see where the idea's coming from. Even if it's like a decade or two away. Though I wouldn't trust Douglas on the date seeing as, once again, the sun's incredibly unpredictible and I doubt his "prediction" is 100% accurate either.

I even asked 4chan this exact question. /sci/ isn't buying it, /pol/ acted like /pol/, and no one responded on /x/.

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
I mean I can kind of get behind Catastrophism, the Earth has been hit with violent events before that's destroyed entire civilizations and species. So I don't get why the hate for it. Even if I don't think a micronova or the Great Solar Flash are compatible (Qtards are retards, imo if they think the Great Awakening and a planetary extinction event are one and the same), I can certainly see where the idea's coming from. Even if it's like a decade or two away. Though I wouldn't trust Douglas on the date seeing as, once again, the sun's incredibly unpredictible and I doubt his "prediction" is 100% accurate either.

I even asked 4chan this exact question. /sci/ isn't buying it, /pol/ acted like /pol/, and no one responded on /x/.
I've actually posted about this exact subject on /sci/ and /x/ before, though I worded it differently and talked about it from a different angle. I actually managed to get a handful of replies, a fair number of which were pretty receptive to the idea, though I never mentioned vogt or the fact that such an event might take place in the next few weeks. At the end of the day all we can really do with an issue like this is to not fall into the trap of seeking validation from others and just dive head on into research and study of what the sun is currently doing, as well as taking appropriate measures against it, so that if we do get another X-class flare in the near future, or if we do somehow get a micronova event before it's supposed to happen, then you're able to deal it on your own terms.

naysayers might call you an autist, but remember that if something does actually happen then they're the ones who are going to be fucked, so you can technically just ignore them entirely and focus on trying to protect the people you genuinely care about to whatever degree you feel is appropriate or necessary depending on the circumstances that you observe or predict.

sapphire_star

Third Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
This is from that 5D ascension cult.
There's this batshit newage cult that is constantly sperging out about our imminent ascension into a "5D reality" (whatever that means). I don't think anyone really knows what "5D" is, but I've seen it linked to everything from secret alien councils, 5G, to even Qanon. Basically, if it's a conspiracy, you can bet its related to 5D. There's a couple of pretty sizable youtubers who talk about this shit, and they even have a Discord with over 12K users.
I was going to dig more into them a while ago, but school kicked up and didn't have the time. I did manage to find a funny blog post about someone's "inner Hitler" though.
Its obviously an ascension from the 4 dimensional 4 day 4 night cycle of the time cube. Get ready to have 5 limbs with 5 primary digits each, and have an extra set of great grandparents (but don't demean the value of 25)

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net

apparently the flare was followed by a huge CME in the shape of a halo. It's 100% going to smack the earth, followed almost immediately by a coronal hole stream colliding with the planet, so the next few days might be a real doozy.
The question though is just how much of Earth will be smacked, and more importantly, I wonder if there'll be any serious damage from this. Because like I said, they aren't saying anything, not even estimated guesses.

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
The question though is just how much of Earth will be smacked, and more importantly, I wonder if there'll be any serious damage from this. Because like I said, they aren't saying anything, not even estimated guesses.
the two oncoming hits aren't civilisation stopping, but they will do damage to minor electrical systems. my bet is the powers that be don't view this as a threat worth notifying the general populace about,

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
the two oncoming hits aren't civilisation stopping, but they will do damage to minor electrical systems. my bet is the powers that be don't view this as a threat worth notifying the general populace about,
Yeah, but I'm more worried about the "where" part of it.

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but I'm more worried about the "where" part of it.
It doesn't actually matter where the geomagnetic storm hits on the planet; thanks to the principle of geomagnetic induction, the shock will get distributed across the planet's entire surface and shoot right down into the mantle. There's no getting away from this one even if, in all honesty, it's not that big off an outburst.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't actually matter where the geomagnetic storm hits on the planet; thanks to the principle of geomagnetic induction, the shock will get distributed across the planet's entire surface and shoot right down into the mantle. There's no getting away from this one even if, in all honesty, it's not that big off an outburst.
I shared this with 4chan and once again, everyone I shared it with had different responses: /sci/ went full retard while /x/ and /pol/ were strangely rational and said it was nothing major. One of them even linked the video you posted.

EDIT: So S0 uploaded this a few hours ago, we should be safe-ish even with the double whammy happening.

Last edited:

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
I shared this with 4chan and once again, everyone I shared it with had different responses: /sci/ went full retard while /x/ and /pol/ were strangely rational and said it was nothing major. One of them even linked the video you posted.

EDIT: So S0 uploaded this a few hours ago, we should be safe-ish even with the double whammy happening.
yeah, this was the video I was getting at when I talked about how in the grand scheme of things the current flare won't be all that bad. I hope you don't have any big online gaming nights coming up soon, that's probably the sort of thing that will take the biggest hit.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
yeah, this was the video I was getting at when I talked about how in the grand scheme of things the current flare won't be all that bad. I hope you don't have any big online gaming nights coming up soon, that's probably the sort of thing that will take the biggest hit.
Well I ain't much of a gamer, let alone an online one, so unless power does brownout at some point, I can probably just find something else to do that isn't internet-related.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
So bringing the question up again, but what are your guys' thoughts on Dec. 21 and what will/could happen then? Been seeing a bit of an uptick in YouTubers believing in, or talking about the coming 5D ascension and age of Aquarius.

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't say we're out of the woods just yet, but this CME was pretty underwhelming considering all the hype.
from what I hear based on Ben's analysis, we got lucky again and the CME and coronal hole stream collided with each other before hitting the earth instead of one hitting the earth foillowed by the other, which actually lessened the effect of the impact.

Still unsure about the exact date of the 21st or not, the ascension of aquarius sounds more like an astrological event than anything direct but I would not put it past some of the extremely LARPy covens to start doing magickal rites at that time period. All I can really say is that it's up in the air and, quite frankly, almost anything could happen.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
from what I hear based on Ben's analysis, we got lucky again and the CME and coronal hole stream collided with each other before hitting the earth instead of one hitting the earth foillowed by the other, which actually lessened the effect of the impact.

Still unsure about the exact date of the 21st or not, the ascension of aquarius sounds more like an astrological event than anything direct but I would not put it past some of the extremely LARPy covens to start doing magickal rites at that time period. All I can really say is that it's up in the air and, quite frankly, almost anything could happen.
Yeah, the chans and reddit are claiming that ascension and CME flashes are one and the same.

Str8Bustah

The nose knows
kiwifarms.net

good analysis of the whole event.
essentially we needed the one-two punch to hit us, but that didn't end up happening so we got out relatively unscathed, however we haven't had the centennial blast that kills all of our power grids and sends us back into the 1700's but with shitty commieblocks instead of nice architecture. Funniily enough, the centennial blast isn't the same thing as the micronova, so we could get an even worse double-whammy in the near future.

Last edited: