[December 22 2019] DSP's Christmas Marathon + Tip Fundraiser - $2,000 Week Tip Goal

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What will be the weekly tip goal amount?

• $0 - $500

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • $500 - $1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1000 - $2000

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • $2000 - $3000

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • $3000 - $4000

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • $4000 - $5000

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • > $5000

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • $10,000

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. Hey hey. Hey heyyyyy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP hit his November 2019 Twitch subscribers goal of 625 and as a result, he will be holding a Christmas Marathon on Sunday, December 22, 2019. At one point, DSP mentioned that he wanted to pick 2 games and his wheelchairs pick 3 games. He doesn't mention this stipulation any more so he likely forgot.

DSP has opened nominations and voting for the games that will be played. Voting will be closed on 12/20.

In addition to the Christmas marathon, DSP announced that the week of 12/16 he will be holding a week long begging fundraiser for muh taxes. Like usual, DSP has not revealed how much he needs and will set a goal until the last minute.

Last edited:

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
Why does he call these events "marathons"? He doesnt stay up playing non stop for 24 hours or something like that. Its just his typical streaming time frame and breaks. So bizarre
Because instead of taking his regularly scheduled 3 hour break between day and night streams he does one "long" stream with six 30 minute breaks inbetween each game.
Sometimes you end up with the exact same amount of hours of game play. Sometimes you end up with even less overall gameplay than a usual day of streaming. And it's supposed to be a "special event."

Obligatory "it makes sense if you don't think about it."

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Why does he call these events "marathons"? He doesnt stay up playing non stop for 24 hours or something like that. Its just his typical streaming time frame and breaks. So bizarre
They are a "marathon" because he doesn't get to take his usual 3 hour dinner break.

Also, he "plays" 5 games instead of 2.

He spends MAYBE 30 minutes more on actual gameplay than a usual day. His last two marathons were around 6 hours and 18 minutes of actual game play.

Plus, since he's not taking a big dinner break, he gets to clock out 60-90 minutes earlier than usual timewise. So his day ends at 8 pm local time instead of 9:15 pm.

Edit: I got ninjaed by like 15 seconds, lol.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Is it gonna be low effort like last time, or is he gonna rank up to super no effort by not even playing holiday themed games?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because instead of taking his regularly scheduled 3 hour break between day and night streams he does one "long" stream with six 30 minute breaks inbetween each game.
Sometimes you end up with the exact same amount of hours of game play. Sometimes you end up with even less overall gameplay than a usual day of streaming. And it's supposed to be a "special event."

Obligatory "it makes sense if you don't think about it."
Hes such a pretentious idiot. Also, if you are the real LSBgaming I want to say thank you for making This Week in DSP. I literally cannot keep up with the Gouts antics as they seemingly blend in together on a day-to-day basis. Do not stop making those please.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to offer DSP some actual legitimate advice because we know he reads here and it's funnier when he doesn't take it:

Play some actual Christmas games.

Play Arkham Origins.

Play Batman Returns.

Play Elf Bowling.

Hell, there's a free Frozen game in the PS4 store.

There's apparently three games released for the Wii:

Find a Grinch game or something.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
it's a marathon cause it's more than one game

that's the definition of a marathon

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's a marathon cause it's more than one game

that's the definition of a marathon
Ah well I guess that makes sense. Usually when I see twitch streamers do marathons they do some like 24 hour non stop gaming run. DrDisrespect recently did a COD marathon for the new call of duty and he streamed all 24 hours of it non stop. It was intense

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
Ah well I guess that makes sense. Usually when I see twitch streamers do marathons they do some like 24 hour non stop gaming run. DrDisrespect recently did a COD marathon for the new call of duty and he streamed all 24 hours of it non stop. It was intense
BUT DUDE IF HE STREAMED 24 HOURS HE WOULD DIE OKAY
but also he's the fittest he's ever been in his life

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if Phil will give us a Tevin rant. The Halloween Marathon of 2018 is special, because that's the day when Phil gave his infamous "There's a sick mother-fucker on the internet, called Tevin" speech. It wasn't just that he acknowledged a detractor, but he directly named and went off about how he is directly responsible for driving the Kat away. The facade didn't just crack, he was on the verge of a break down. Then fast forward to this year, and on the anniversary he ends his stream with another direct shout out to Tevin. Halloween may as well be the "Annual Fuck You Tevin Day." Christmas, not so much.

Tags
None