[December 22 2019] DSP's Christmas Marathon + Tip Fundraiser - $2,000 Week Tip Goal

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What will be the weekly tip goal amount?

• $0 - $500

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • $500 - $1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1000 - $2000

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • $2000 - $3000

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • $3000 - $4000

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • $4000 - $5000

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • > $5000

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • $10,000

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
When Derich asks to play the PC version of Roblox he said it doesn't work and then also says it doesn't work on console.

How did he play an hour on stream?
i came and went through the stream but he was bitching that a few games had these pop up that were "literally impossible to close, its unplayable" despite others in the lobby so i'm wondering the same thing

Reactions: Sparkletor

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Summary of the special holiday stream:

Suicide Kings - Phil put zero effort into finding anyone to play with him. Blamed his viewers for expecting Phil to find a party last minute. Ended up complaining the whole time. He didn't know the controls and everyone else was using an exploit to get Insta kill headshots on him.

Bored quit the game early.

Doom 2 for PC - The game didn't work. Phil then spent several minutes trying to figure out how to get a refund from Steam. He then complained for several more minutes how Steam robbed him and they sell broken games.

Myst - According to Phil, Must was the first ever walking simulator. He says this multiple times while booting up the game. To his surprise you are unable to walk in the game, it's a point and click puzzle game. He constantly says he doesn't know what he's doing. Luckily chat is there to tell him how to solve the puzzles. He solves the puzzle to go to the gear age, grabs the book, watches the FMV, and closes the book instead clicking on it. He gets a bunch of tips so he loves the game.

Doom 2 for PS4 - He buys Doom 2 for the PS4 since it won't work on PC. He loves this game he played it all the time. He's not very good at the game. Complains that there is no way to tell how much life you have. Amazed that they added a map. He doesn't know you can run. Once again he played this all the time when he was young.

1 hour dinner break

Knights of the Old Republic - Phil was literally falling asleep. Kept complaining about everything. Just when he was about to pass out he got $100 and that some him up. Clown mode activated. Phil stops the stream to tell his audience that next time he has viewers vote on games, don't pick stupid boring shit.

Roblox - A clusterfuck. Just people with troll names and Phil again calling his viewers stupid for picking this game. Phil thinks Roblox should get sued for using licenced characters and stealing sound effects.

Red Dead - Hated it
Myst - Liked it (because chat told him what to do)
Doom 2 - Liked it
KotR - Hated it
Roblox - Hated it

What a great marathon. Phil hated 60% of the games he played.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
> I rarely make $100 per day in tips

Tips per stream day assuming he streamed six days per week each month:
January: $42
February $78
March: $186
April: $128
May: $119
June: $198
July: $117
August: $205
September: $130
October: $186
November: $163

Tips per stream day based on the number of streams SullyGnome shows each month divided by two:
January: $42 (+0)
February: $88 (+10)
March: $175 (-11)
April: $171 (+43)
May: $124 (+5)
June: $191 (-7)
July: $117 (+0)
August: $204 (-1)
September: $136 (+6)
October: $186 (+0)
November: $169 (+6)

Tips during January through November: 40,477 fucking dollars.

Tips averaged per calendar day: $121

I thought this dude said he doesn't like pot?

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
So wild guess, he will not share the super positive news for hitting the goal?
Didn't he hit his last goal during first stream and memory holed it by the second? Like @actually said he might do a quick "we hit the goal" but he'll definitely have his $100 tip goal back up.

In no way is this a defense but he's so reserved compared to last year, especially with what's hanging over his head. Waiting to see if he ramps up the begging after the 1st so that money doesn't count towards federal taxes.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Sid

kiwifarms.net
Doom 2 for PC - The game didn't work. Phil then spent several minutes trying to figure out how to get a refund from Steam. He then complained for several more minutes how Steam robbed him and they sell broken games.
So why did he buy it from steam ? When its free all he had to download gzdoom and look for doom 2 wad hell google its like the second website

Attachments

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So wild guess, he will not share the super positive news for hitting the goal?
Didn't he hit his last goal during first stream and memory holed it by the second? Like @actually said he might do a quick "we hit the goal" but he'll definitely have his $100 tip goal back up.

In no way is this a defense but he's so reserved compared to last year, especially with what's hanging over his head. Waiting to see if he ramps up the begging after the 1st so that money doesn't count towards federal taxes.
I'm pretty sure the "positive news" thing was him being sarcastic and attempting to mock the Jasper reveal. Which is stupid, because he was actually selling that reveal as some super positive stream-altering nonsense.

I'm betting he'll have that $100 tip goal right back up today for both streams.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the "positive news" thing was him being sarcastic and attempting to mock the Jasper reveal. Which is stupid, because he was actually selling that reveal as some super positive stream-altering nonsense.

I'm betting he'll have that $100 tip goal right back up today for both streams.
Yes, he immediately said right afterwards that the positive reveal or whatever was the two other cats he had, and that's why he was wearing a sweater with three cats or something. I know the internet is full of autists and they can sometimes have difficulty parsing emotional language like sarcasm, but nobody actually took him seriously, right?

Either way, it will be interesting to see how he handles the tips goal. He really shouldn't take it down since he didn't plan on the 'event' ending until after his final stream today, but he likely will. If he actually addresses any criticism of it, he'll likely use his sub goals as an analogy, with how he changes the amount once the goal is reached so there's a new peak to strive towards.

It's bullshit, but he'll say something like that if he says anything at all.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
So why did he buy it from steam ? When its free all he had to download gzdoom and look for doom 2 wad hell google its like the second website
You have to remember Phil is a consoletard by every definition of the word. He probably doesn't even know what freeware is. I mean he bought Doom 2 on Steam of all places. I think that says it all.

Tags
None