[December 22 2019] DSP's Christmas Marathon + Tip Fundraiser - $2,000 Week Tip Goal

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What will be the weekly tip goal amount?

• $0 - $500

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • $500 - $1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1000 - $2000

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • $2000 - $3000

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • $3000 - $4000

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • $4000 - $5000

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • > $5000

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • $10,000

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mooty Mooty Mooty

Draw 2 victim cards
kiwifarms.net
I guess it does seem weird that Phil would somehow memorize a ton of information about this game but then do no prep work in testing Doom 2 or researching the many ways you can play Doom 2 in 2019. Perhaps his pigroach luck and brute forcing works well on this game. Phil is quite chill after his one beer per three hours, maybe that small amount of alcohol brings out his valedictory abilities.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I like his sudden shift in mood when he got an $84 tip.

"...This game is fun."

That's when I checked out. Of all the games, Myst is fun. Sure Phil, sure.

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. Hey hey. Hey heyyyyy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP shits on another game I grew up. Mama Burnell would move through DooM ][ quicker.

miserable. Just miserable.

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
He just returned from a 45-minute break, announcing he finished dinner, and then left again to brush his teeth...
He should just do his for his normal 2 hour break. Instead of stopping the stream, just leave it running with music.

<edit> Check out this website: http://dsp.institute Their first project was graphing out the number of bans per streams.

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
He's getting visibly tired at 6 PM. Excellent moment to be playing KOTOR (from the beginning).

-EDIT- Yup, he almost nodded off:

Also: he can't be fucked anymore to update the tips leaderboard with any kind of consistency - just does it when he feels like it and didn't add at least 10 tips.

I'm tapping out, this is unbearable to watch. I'd rather watch an elderly person suffering from dementia commenting on things happening on a television screen.

Last edited:

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net

Tags
None