[December 22 2019] DSP's Christmas Marathon + Tip Fundraiser - $2,000 Week Tip Goal

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

What will be the weekly tip goal amount?

• $0 - $500

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • $500 - $1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1000 - $2000

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • $2000 - $3000

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • $3000 - $4000

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • $4000 - $5000

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • > $5000

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • $10,000

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
He's getting visibly tired at 6 PM. Excellent moment to be playing KOTOR (from the beginning).

-EDIT- Yup, he almost nodded off:

View attachment 1063901

Also: he can't be fucked anymore to update the tips leaderboard with any kind of consistency - just does it when he feels like it and didn't add at least 10 tips.

I'm tapping out, this is unbearable to watch. I'd rather watch an elderly person suffering from dementia commenting on things happening on a television screen.
maybe he got diabetes or another condition. would be nice.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He just admitted to massive tax fraud saying he writes his entire cell phone plan, including monthly payments toward his then brand new iPhone, as a business expense.

Banned someone for saying he can't do that if it's also used for personal stuff.

So I guess him browsing Twitter and lashing out at people is a business activity.

He has described writing a portion, not all, of his condo off on his taxes because he "only" uses it for business activities. Why is he calling someone a human piece of shit for pointing out that same approach applies to his cell phone?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That person is an unfunny fuckwit who has given Phil literally hundreds of dollars.

He just admitted to massive tax fraud saying he writes his entire cell phone plan, including monthly payments toward his then brand new iPhone, as a business expense.

Banned someone for saying he can't do that if it's also used for personal stuff.

So I guess him browsing Twitter and lashing out at people is a business activity.
Bet the IRS would love to know about that. :lol:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net

He has described writing a portion, not all, of his condo off on his taxes because he "only" uses it for business activities. Why is he calling someone a human piece of shit for pointing out that same approach applies to his cell phone?
Shit like this could lead to drama, people will try to report him.
I mean sure, nothing will happen, but messing with tax fraud while you already once were in trouble because of taxes isn't really smart.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Claims he actually hasn't raised less this week than normal, and that he normally raises less than $100 per day.

Is he lying or does he just have no grasp on how much he gets in tips because he immediately spends it?
1 day = 1 stream in DSP-ese
Yeah, the only way this makes sense is if he means stream. Otherwise, I count exactly 2 days this month where he didn't get at least $100 in tips that weren't days off.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty
Tags
None