DECORATING OUR CHRISTMAS TREE | VLOGMAS DAY 3 2019 - 12-3-2019 - Be careful headphone wearing gorls

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
"I pretty much wing every [recipe]".

Amber learn to fucking cook. It's not hard. You dont even need a cookbook, or family recipes or anything, you have the internet and basically the library of Congress' worth of recipes at your disposal. Fuck, a decent vlog of you following an actual recipe and trying for once, followed by a taste test of a normal home cooked meal MIGHT actually be interesting.

Look up a normal chili recipe, you dont even need fancy spices, you can get it all from Wal Mart which we know you love. Do they not have a regional local grocery store/supermarket?

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
She had two Thanksgivings & she’s pumped that she’s still losing weight!! I guarantee the weight loss is from her untreated diabetes. This upcoming doctors appointment isn’t going to be what she’s imagining.

ETA- look how miserable they all look together decorating their tree. I guarantee this is the last Christmas they’re all together. Something big is going to happen soon & Big Al is totally unaware.

Last edited:

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
Vlogmas tends to bring some new tards to the fold. The only way to explain the ratio. There CANNOT be that many dumb ass people out there that have followed her and have had a change of heart.

We await you all here when planet albert crash and burns in a few weeks :optimistic: :optimistic:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
She hopes the new doctor takes her more seriously than the last one did. Because I’m sure Amber never no showed or was late to an appt and definitely always followed through with what she said she’d do/doctor’s orders. It's always someone else's fault.
The doctor probably fired her ass as a patient.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
she said at the beginning that the bright light was eric and rickie's and that she was going to put it back when she was done. the way she said it made it sound like she took it without asking

jesus christ, just the sheer act of amber getting up from the couch at 8:06 was enough to make wasabi bolt. totally normal behavior for a cat that's been treated well by its owner.

bbycheedar

kiwifarms.net
she said at the beginning that the bright light was eric and rickie's and that she was going to put it back when she was done. the way she said it made it sound like she took it without asking

jesus christ, just the sheer act of amber getting up from the couch at 8:06 was enough to make wasabi bolt. totally normal behavior for a cat that's been treated well by its owner.
i love how wasabi even brushed himself off after she pets him, in hopes of getting that dirt off i bet

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
"I pretty much wing every [recipe]".

Amber learn to fucking cook. It's not hard. You dont even need a cookbook, or family recipes or anything, you have the internet and basically the library of Congress' worth of recipes at your disposal. Fuck, a decent vlog of you following an actual recipe and trying for once, followed by a taste test of a normal home cooked meal MIGHT actually be interesting.

Look up a normal chili recipe, you dont even need fancy spices, you can get it all from Wal Mart which we know you love. Do they not have a regional local grocery store/supermarket?
The only time I've seen her follow a real recipe was the salmon video from not too long ago and she loved the shit out of it but went right back to being terrible and making it up as you go.

cat video went here
That cat wants out. It could smell the death on her hand.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino