Dee shits up a Tooter thread

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"I didn't even listen to what you said but I'm going to sue you for libel over it." DIPSHIT!

You should have watched the whole video with that cop in all seriousness but we both know you were afraid of that cops witnessing your own disgusting confessions.

Be prepared to explain what you did to Sabrina and that dog in court because obviously if you really try to sue me I'm going to countersue and you will have to answer to all this shit you talk about doing out in the open to the public online.

I hope the judge bars you from talking to kids online. You won't be able to lie about parental consent at that point.
Now you show just how stupid you are. You are going to sue Thomas? for what gravel? dirt? a collection of foul smelling old man size hippie clothes?

Now do get that is about as stupid as tommy and all his I am going to sue crap. It seems you are a young version of tommy without all the perverted child rape and animal abuse.

You two men have a warped view on what a female is. you calling yourself DICK GIRL which by the way FEAMLES DO NOT HAVE DICKS. If there is no vagina there is no female. and if you do not plan on SRS you are not going to ever be a FEMALE.

You are an insult to all natural born females. Just like old man tom

tommie has been on a roll lately. avoiding angry adult autistic assholes has really made a difference in my output this week.

the chair was pretty gross when i brought it in the house. believe it or not, I wash at the sink more than once a day and shower at least 5 out 7 days. the reason i'm always so dirty on camera is that this is a dusty ass town and i'm a hippie artist who isn't real neat on a good day, working on stones or with my hands in dirt gardening. If any kiwi farmers want to talk nice to me , i'll not only get on camera clean, but with makeup and my hair coifed. it's finally recovered to where i can do something with it.

that I would watch If you share a link.
Old man you are talking about yourself in the third person again another clear sign you are mentally ill. and old dude you are never on a roll you are a stark raving mad MAN.

And you and makeup do not work well together we have seen this. You have no feminine abilities at all and have no clue what you use.

Now as for agriculture I do as well but do I look like I have not bathed in a decade? NO! but you do.
this is hilarious. i'm an established dissident artist and educator. you're a mean stupid, infantile imbecile jealous as fuck of my actual success, not this awful cartoon you believe i am. I have been sharing news and entertainment media from my networks into the WWW.INTERNET.COM+>Launch<billg@microsoft.com>-youvegotmail@aol.net<TTT><TTT><YYY><DD/MM/YYYY> IM A GONNA WHAT.MP3.***

in plainer English, longer than it was from the time some asshole fucked your mother until now.
No you are not an established anything but that of a known pedophile dog fucker. Mr Tom. And what success? being a hobo street bum is not success. rooting around in the bottom of a dumpster is not success. And sharing news? reposting shit is not sharing news.

Do get you are not well liked by anyone including transsexuals who despise you for your vile toxic intrusions and acts.
what you did is snatch a phrase out of context and are now using it to incite violence against me , which is a felony.

i don't wear makeup very often and i tolerate snarky toxic boys even less. any last words before you go on ignore and are forgotten?
Nothing was snatched but the innocent virtue of an underage girl and a dog and that act of violence was committed by YOU!
No you do not wear makeup due to it does not help your nasty dirty man face. and that bald head does not help either.
tommy's ugly head.jpg

Buy me a new chair if you don't like it, fucktard, and no it hasn't . I suspect that every single one of you failed abortions getting on me about the mess on the floor, do not sweep or mop any of the floors you walk on, privileged hypocritical hedonists that you are.

what your opinion of anything about me may be is no consequence to me. you are cartoon characters living in a virtual world creating a fictional image of me that bears no resemblance to me. You are willfully participating in a criminal conspiracy to defame a prominent underground artist, broadcasting misinformation you've been spoon fed, shitting it at me in redundant sound bite. . you're not the sharpest knives in the drawer. pretty dim bulbs, actually.

I'm a stone cutter and a gardener. I don't stay clean long and some days I have no reason to do any more than wash in the sink, but i assure you that the filth and stench is all in your imagination. I will cop to clutter because this is an artist's studio, but the rest is really vicious fan fiction that is going to bite it's authors in the ass real hard eventually.

This feels like the projection of a frustrated , lonely incel or pussy whipped cuck to me, son. I have numerous close friends who come by here regularly and lots of good time friends i see regularly out and about town. There are some 2, 000 people in my friends lists and group rosters. wachoo got going besides this pack of angry adult autistic assholes , fascist furry fucktards and seriously mentally ill "authentic transgender women" ?
There you are begging again. No one is going to buy you anything. and you are not a stone cutter or a gardener what you are is a dumpster diving street bum with a vile smell that would gag a maggot.
look up "Fighting words" , fool. It's incitement. But go ahead and pound that keyboard and keep building that free hate hotel for me in your head, my bitch.
Yea yea Thomas blow it out of your ass tom you sharting mad idiot.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dee Price is really on a bend towards transTERFdom. You should post a photo more recent than 2017 if you're going to keep ranting about how True and Honest your womanhood is. I bet you're balding too.

Casval Rem Deikun

On break with a cigarette in one hand and a coffee
kiwifarms.net
That I would watch If you share a link.
Awesome just give me some time my favorite streams for anime got nuked so I need to find new streams to link,
but I think you'd like Gundam due to the Cold War and Environmental themes and Cowboy Bebop which is basically a western movie in space, and Ghost in the Shell.

Some people have wrote doctoral thesis on some of these series and their themes and philosophy.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
look up "Fighting words" , fool. It's incitement. But go ahead and pound that keyboard and keep building that free hate hotel for me in your head, my bitch.
Remind me of the time that pitchfork and torch wielding mob showed up at your doorstep based on us calling you a child molester? When was that exactly?

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awesome just give me some time my favorite streams for anime got nuked so I need to find new streams to link,
but I think you'd like Gundam due to the Cold War and Environmental themes and Cowboy Bebop which is basically a western movie in space, and Ghost in the Shell.

Some people have wrote doctoral thesis on some of these series and their themes and philosophy.

There y'all go.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why are your replies SO FUCKING LONG, @Dee Price ?
Troons love the fucking sound of their own voice more than anyone, I swear.
multiple quotes what you want me to multi post them so they are shorter?

And do get shorter is not always better IN come cases the response needs to be more completely iterated.

And so are you saying @Tragi-Chan is a troon? that they live the sound of their own voice?

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
multiple quotes what you want me to multi post them so they are shorter?

And do get shorter is not always better IN come cases the response needs to be more completely iterated.

And so are you saying @Tragi-Chan is a troon? that they live the sound of their own voice?
I take it that's an indirect no to a more recent picture then?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yep, that's a no. Looking too manly I guess.
Well ree ree i did not look manly before I took DE TRANSITION DAMAGE.

1cub27t9m29w2.JPG.jpg

BY THE WAY FUCKTARD SEE THAT SCAR ON HER CHN? GUESS WHO HAS THAT SCAR EVEN NOW!

I had a local even say that is not you.... I WAS NOT EVEN ON HRT 4 MONTHS

and then i showed him in person the scar his response was

OMG THAT IS YOU!!!!!!!!!

completeshock

the ghost of smiley junction
kiwifarms.net
I am calm. It is you that is not calm and upset that trans are getting more rights finally the same rights you take for granted.

Do get that fact tard.
Last time I checked trans had rights like anyone else. We are getting off topic here as discussion is about Tom. You have your own thread that you can call people mad in.