DeepMind’s StarCraft 2 AI is now better than 99.8 percent of all human players

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they'd all get red cards, but the secret is that you bring more teammates than they do so that you have one tank that can't get a red card as the entirety of the enemy team is dead.

Alternatively you could just throw a bunch of mannequins onto the field that grasp their knees and play pain noises through loudspeakers. I think FIFA would fly in and hand them the World Cup.

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
There's an awful lot of words this article to basically say that they let a program fail at something millions upon millions of times until it learned the optimal response to every situation it was presented with. This is nothing more than pruning variables in a system where ultimately the only thing that truly matters is selecting the right response to a situation, plus any of the many hypothetical situations that might spin off from solutions to the original situation.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
The only question I have for AI regarding self-driving cars is when a breaking event cannot be made in time and there are two people, (a white man) to the left and(a black elderly woman to the) right of the car's front end that the AI cannot possibly avoid one without hitting the other, which person will the AI elect to hit and which one will the AI spare? 🤔