Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net

"I love to poke fun at people who say they love their hamburger but don't love their poop. The way God sees it, that's an incorrect statement. It's a false statement, saying that you love your hamburger but you don't love the poop that came out...."

"I'm not the only one who loves dung, by the way... Elvis Presley himself loves dung. Did you know that? Like, he ate massive amounts of dung!"

"Delena Christ" (a fake name she sometimes also spells "Crist") aka "Della Delia" and "IAMDUNG6" is a deeply schizophrenic woman absolutely fucked up by psychedelics. She is undergoing a break from reality, receiving visions from God and dead celebrities while on drugs. Her beliefs seem consistent, and yet somehow incomprehensible at the same time, with some mythology about dead celebrities communicating with her about super potent plutonium LSD somehow mixed in with Buddhist and Christian beliefs. Delena has some very weird beliefs about religion, somehow believing that the "extra" condiments she puts on her burgers are more sinful than the actual shit patty she's cooking up. You read that right--Delena attempts to get closer to God by consuming her own "shit dung poop."

Delena knows God loves her because she is willing to debase herself on camera by engaging in coprophagia and bathing in shit. She knows this, because God told her this. To quote text on the page of one of her videos, "This journey began on March 6th when God spoke to share that he had died on the cross with a hippopotamus belly full of dung. " Her website is filled with long, bizarre, disjointed screeds about divinity, salvation, and "The Great Teachings" she received from God, or a group of dead celebrities she calls ARMARE, I'm not really quite sure I understand this part of her theology. These delusions are caused by some combination of schizophrenia and psychedelic abuse, "....I am able to take 15 grams plus of DMT per month or excess of 12-24 grams of shrooms per trip, or upwards of 25 LSD tabs of 200-300ug per tab in one session and not be mentally handicapped. None of you will ever match my compounded ego death loop explosions I did to my mind!"

Delena believes that if everyone stood naked in their back yards and rubbed shit all over their body, there would be world peace, and if Donald Trump did this everyone would trust him and would win the White House.

1591461072293.png

She went somewhat viral from the tiktok video (found above), where it spread to youtube and to Collapseposts: [archive]

1591425875142.png

Delena fancies herself an almost Messianic or perhaps Buddhistic Enlightened thinker. She appears to communicate to what I've gathered to be a group of dead celebrities she calls ARMARE, consisting of figures ranging from Marilyn Monroe to Elvis Presley, who all happen to love eating poop--sort of a afterlife dungeater version of SEELE or something. Delena's ideology is a weird shitty (literally and figuratively) amalgamation of nihilistic Buddhism, Neo Age-style mumbo jumbo, and Christianity, and she eats poop to "dissolve the ego," essentially seeming to mean the complete self-destruction and mockery of who she is and what she desires, in a world where hamburger meat is and should be valued the same as shit, and both should be equally relished in the eyes of God. She seems to believe the goals of living creatures is to have their memories and identities destroyed, and have who they are and all they are completely broken away, demolished, and forgotten, and returned to basic energy. Her ramblings are so incomprehensible I'm not really sure of the specifics, if the specifics are even consistent to begin with, but clearly her beliefs have the flavor of Buddhist enlightenment and of the relinquishing of all desire and of everything that keeps you chained to the wheel of life.

1591517795608.png

1591517190082.png

" Welcome to IAMDUNG where shit happens and where shit is glorified. I am a dungologist where I sample feces and discover why people are so closely attached to their ultra ego. I have the most undaunting stories about God and the afterlife. What I share are the foundations of The Truth called The Great Teachings. If you want to learn more follow me if you dare. I want to warn you I tend to have a habit of unusual quirks and remarks of peoples behaviors and their relationships with God and their social acquaintances. However if you have any questions please dont hesitate to message me."

From her glorious manifesto on her website, www.iamdung.com,

The Road To Salvation Through the Miracle of Dung
Man is required to know his precious dung serves to break down the walls of his conformity. This conformity is all but mans lust-love based on his adoration and satisfaction of himself. Love does not hold a positive position. It must not demonstrate any level of gratification. If love held a position on any level there would be no debating why his decisions of himself are always aroused with positivity and with this comes varying traits to surrender. Man must not know this term [SURRENDER] as man will not happily oblige defeat unless man is forced to beg and crawl naked. At this moment man will cry foul what man must do to satisfy God. God wants nothing more from man but to throw him into the cavern of complete disgust and do a followup checkup to ensure he finally embraced his dung. If he were to not obey Gods Commandments to discover the brisk basket dung God will murder to butcher at his discretion man into a corpse worthy of his illusive destructive heightened secure class of structures.
Video introduction to IAMDUNG:

MORE VIDEOS:

TW: absolute horror. She makes a Salo burger!

TW: Topless Asian woman covers herself in shit while talking about Donald Trump and preaching about the truth of ego destruction.

Another video:

INFO DUMP - BASIC DELENA FACTS:

Delena has taken a lot of LSD, Shrooms, and DMT to get to where she is. She grows shrooms at her house. Delena occasionally references Joe Rogan, what a real surprise there. She seems to hate him—perhaps his talk about DMT led her down this path? I quote, “ I encourage anyone into this leisure expedition not to go on a self absorbed infrastructure hallucinogenic meditative journey. It opens a can of delicious anal anti-bugs worms frazzled reprisals restaurant buffet style recurrence mental breakdown.”

Delena frequently engages in water fasting and has engaged in self-electrocutions in the past and may still do so.

Delena lives reclusively and “rarely goes out to chat with friends.”

Delena worked part-time at a nursing home near her. With COVID-19, Delena was left alone out of work with no money.

Delena enrolled herself into USD Community College for Sioux Falls to try to get an accounting degree. Apparently, in class one day Delena thought she was incredibly funny and said “I am only getting stupider with every lecture.” She thought this was worth printing on t-shirts and selling.

Delena has been to the State Mental Hospital in Yankton. She has been suicidal in the past. She confesses to being “abnormal” in August 2018 but says she has never placed anyone or herself at harm. (See Internet Archive from around this time). She has been visited by police before for welfare checks.

Sadly Delena has been aware she has had psychotic/schizophrenic episodes but is unable process the fact that her current behavior is one-such episode or that her thinking is presently distorted. Occasionally she grasps at sanity but loses it, “Previously, prior to the above reenactment of revolving multi glamorous EDL, this was my meditative onion emotional sojourn absorption life, daily use, until I fell into a deep hole of my schizophrenia psychotic psychosis membrane repeated reprised serviced surprised dog attacks as my mind was creating false continuous loops of psychoactive hallucinogen imaginative illustrative realities and my mental state was always teetering repeated back and forth claustrophobic suicidal tendencies depressive delusional psychosis schizophrenia repeated again homophobic anal tempered delirious starvation deprivation. To no end I was determined to continue procure procedures to implore animal assistance or gateway consumption knowledge of Creation pertaining to animal and people progression. I was detrimental delirious determined with all my assets convictions climbed higher into consciousness realities in search for God’s assistance. Did I discover conclude experience God? At the time I thought I did but it was all false realities of minds creative expansive illusive impregnations parched poached creations.”

Things we know about her family:

Delena and her sister were brought to America from Vietnam by her mother when they were very young. Delena is about 2 years older than her sister.

Delena hates her mother and believes she is a control freak. She also believes her (slightly younger) sister has a grudge against her and has a giant ego, but it is clear that her sister is trying to get help. She believes they are being petty and vindictive towards her, and that the state locking her up was a waste of taxpayer money. Delena’s sister has attempted to get Delena locked up because of the obvious adverse affects psychedelics are having on Delena.

WEBSITES/INTERNET HISTORY OF DELENA:

Humormesilly.com [archive] is Della’s nonsensical online shop T-shirt “business.” Here, you can buy her infamous GOD LOVES DUNG shirt. Weird Cock + sucker shirts with bizarre references to “cock coupling” descriptions a

Take this from the soon-to-be-famous “God Loves Dung” shirt. [archive]

Before attempting to eat dung/feces requires a four-day vegetarian diet. Once this has been accomplished, I would poop in a large bowl and stand in the bathtub naked. Then I would cover my whole body and face with dung. Finally, I would take some time to reflect and after some reflection, I would swallow some dung. I would then kneel and look up and say to God Almighty Heavenly Father with “God Yeshua, I love Thee with all my heart. This is a reversal of all my self-serving statements of which I refuse to acknowledge. God Father, your love means so much more to me than anything in the world.”

God Yeshua mentioned in order to build a strong immunity from infections, eating dung regularly is extremely effective. The reason is simple. When one eats dung, the body realizes the feces it had disposed of is suddenly back inside the body and it quickly immobilizes to remove it from the body. When the body knows this occurred, it quickly builds a stronger immunity than before to fight off traces of bacteria, viruses, infections, etc. Thus, aiding the body to better decompose waste, cleansing the body, and demonstrating “love God with all your heart” using dung is not only good for promoting humility, humbleness, I know nothing of separation, division, distinction between classes, structures, values, morals etc. but also great for building the body’s immunity and defenses.
Collegeontharocks.com was another domain of hers that was probably an early humormesilly.com. This now takes us to iamdung.com

The About Page [archive] gives some insights into how this all came about. Delena enrolled herself into USD Community College for Sioux Falls to try to get an accounting degree. Apparently, in class one day Delena thought she was incredibly funny and said “I am only getting stupider with every lecture.” She thought this was worth printing on t-shirts and selling.

http://delladelia.com/ was an earlier website she used, which now takes us to iamdung.com. However, the Internet Archive [archive] captured some of it. On iamdung.com Delena has acknowledged she was “abnormal” at this time. Here, she is fixated on Great Western Bank. Her About Page [archive] is full-blown schizophrenic word salad but is also revealing of her past. I believe she does not write these pages all on the same day, so some portions are more coherent than others. Bathing and eating poop does not appear to be a thing for Delena at this point in time. She talks about Siddhartha a lot, which is no surprise as Buddhism is a clear influence on her fantastical beliefs regarding “ego.” She has had this page since at least 2011.

http://psychicdella.com/. [internet archive] It starting redirecting to delladelia.com in at least 2011. This is Delena at her most lucid. This older page highlights how Delena has deteriorated throughout the years. Her writing is more more coherent here, but this may be around when Delena’s schizophrenia set in.

Sample rants:
Incoherent Rambling about Michael Jackson and Steve Jobs: http://archive.md/tJw15s
Bizarre strange fantastical crank pseudoscientific ramblings about God and who knows what: https://archive.md/A196W
Bizarre rants about about her conversations with God: https://archive.md/CVtov

Home address:
411 N Nesmith Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. (verified by her videos and satellite mapping) Property is owned by her parents.

Links
Twitter [archive]
Facebook [archive]
Instagram [archive]
YouTube (deleted)
Bitchute (CURRENT SOURCE OF NEW VIDEOS)

Last edited:

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the type of weird you only expect from an asian. I am amazed how white her teeth are considering she is prob a literal shit-eater. Either way, shitty thread, op!

Not much else to add but shes got an insta here: https://www.instagram.com/iamdung6/ (http://archive.md/wip/30Udr)

Celebpie talked about her too. Nothing special at all here.
https://celebpie.com/what-is-iamdung-webite-iamdungcom-review/ (http://archive.md/cEVnl)

Tiktok is Iamdung6

Also /pol/ faggots talked about her
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/260908064 (http://archive.md/SnnO5)

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
This is the type of weird you only expect from an asian. I am amazed how white her teeth are considering she is prob a literal shit-eater. Either way, shitty thread, op!
She's eating what she claims is a shit burger on youtube (and the attached files), basically reviewing it like it's a new item from ALDI speculating on whether it could use more sugar or not.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Thanks, that video is where I first saw her too, from Collapseposts. Not sure if she was discussed elsewhere. Can't find many hits.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Is she trying to start the next pandemic? She could at least wait until we've sorted out COVID
I've never seen a poop that looks like that, but I'm inclined to say real since I don't know what effects eating your own shit on the reg would do to stool appearance. Are we sure this is a side effect of the drugs and she wasn't a fucking deviant to begin with? Shit fetishists always take it too far. Only thing I'd advertise reddit for.

An addition: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN SMELL THIS WHOLE THREAD

Marche

kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of disgusting cows and a lot do disgusting things all while remaining viewable to me, be it an anorexic skeleton or Troon who constantly talks about their neovagina leakage I can do that fine. While the idea of someone covering themselves in shit and going on insane rants and eating shit is funny to think of it is not something I ever want to look at, It's not just a one off Brown pill post on an image board or accidently opening a spoiler image.

She is disgusting and I would not have sex with her.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is some Gail levels of schizoposting big fucking yikes. The way she laughs in the tiktok video :c

I've never seen a poop that looks like that, but I'm inclined to say real since I don't know what effects eating your own shit on the reg would do to stool appearance.
It's not awful from a medical standpoint, it's still pretty brown and the consistency is still ok.
Either its cause of eating her own shit or whatever else she's eating. Shit turns strange colours depending on many reasons
ss+(2020-06-06+at+01.03.49).jpg
It's somewhere between brown and yellow, wouldn't be surprised if she got some kind of infection from eating shit. It could be that her body is trying to get that (literal) shit out of her system as fast as possible, meaning it's not digesting stuff fully. This can lead to more strange coloured shit in stuff like IBDs and IBS or coeliac disease even.

edit to fix image

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
This is some Gail levels of schizoposting big fucking yikes. The way she laughs in the tiktok video :c

It's not awful from a medical standpoint, it's still pretty brown and the consistency is still ok.
Either its cause of eating her own shit or whatever else she's eating. Shit turns strange colours depending on many reasons
View attachment 1355083
It's somewhere between brown and yellow, wouldn't be surprised if she got some kind of infection from eating shit. It could be that her body is trying to get that (literal) shit out of her system as fast as possible, meaning it's not digesting stuff fully. This can lead to more strange coloured shit in stuff like IBDs and IBS or coeliac disease even.

edit to fix image
neh I was referring more to its shape, but yeah the color looks fine for a poo
if it wasn't for
you know
the fact that she's gonna EAT IT
(pls god kill me pls)

McGregor

kiwifarms.net
Well congratulations. I always wondered what it would take, COVID-19 hasn't diminished my yellow fever any. But that sure as... hell did... This is actually one of the few threads I've observed that made me feel physically ill. Well done OP you did not disappoint.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
If anyone wonders, the whois on her domain is, of course, hidden by proxy. She's using GoDaddy. I cannot find evidence of a real "Delena Crist" so I am suspecting that is not her real name, at least not her last name. I'm still not sure this isn't a troll, but if it is it's a good one. I could see this being performance art to "raise awareness of mental illness" or something. One one hand, her schizophrenia is pretty crazy and she's actually rubbing something on her outdoors topless, on the other half she fucking has a "God Loves Dung" T-shirt she made herself which seems like an unusual amount of planning.

Email used for her paypal donations is delenacrist@gmail.com. No hits on google.

1591460625086.png

Last edited:

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
If anyone wonders, the whois on her domain is, of course, hidden by proxy. She's using GoDaddy. I cannot find evidence of a real "Delena Crist" so I am suspecting that is not her real name, at least not her last name. I'm still not sure this isn't a troll, but if it is it's a good one. I could see this being performance art to "raise awareness of mental illness" or something. One one hand, her schizophrenia is pretty crazy and she's actually rubbing something on her outdoors topless, on the other half she fucking has a "God Loves Dung" T-shirt she made herself which seems like an unusual amount of planning.

Email used for her paypal donations is delenacrist@gmail.com. No hits on google.

View attachment 1355375
How this bitch gonna eat literal shit and call a George Foreman Grill a “sin producing gadget”. Wtf is a bigger sin than eating shit?

Tags
None