Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
I am not a psychiatrist but if you've only recently started an effective antipsychotic you are in no way ready to enter the workforce. Seek some legal advice on a sealed name change so you can start your identity anew and for God's sake don't stop taking your meds.

He'll probably tell you no but you can email Null at admin@kiwifarms.net and plead your case as well.
I've asked null myself. At the very least I'd like to see this off google search.

There's no "milking" this girl for laughs. She's just sad, depressed, and trying to put her life together. "True lolcows reject advice," she is definitely not rejecting it. I have talked with her a lot, and yes, this is 100% her.

She had a psychotic break and she's getting help.

This thread has served its purpose. It will fall into irrelevancy, nobody will comment on it, but it will still come up on google. That's mainly what I want to see stopped.

I don't think I have the heart to post here anymore. I enjoy the conversations and community, but this woman simply doesn't deserve it.

As she is over her psychotic break all this thread will do is humiliate her. The big difference between all the other cows on the website is they don't get help, usually don't want help, and if they find the thread, they either try to attention whore or make demands. She's done none of this.

I fucked up. I really don't care if anyone is going to call me a weak-hearted faggot or laugh at me. I guess I deserve it. This thread was a mistake and I stand by that; she needs to just move on with her life and the world is better off if people forget about this.

fnaarf

Certified Authentic™️ Kosher Jewish Bimbo®️
kiwifarms.net
I've asked null myself. At the very least I'd like to see this off google search.

There's no "milking" this girl for laughs. She's just sad, depressed, and trying to put her life together. "True lolcows reject advice," she is definitely not rejecting it. I have talked with her a lot, and yes, this is 100% her.

This thread has served its purpose. It will fall into irrelevancy, nobody will comment on it, but it will still come up on google. That's mainly what I want to see stopped.

I don't think I have the heart to post here anymore. I enjoy the conversations and community, but this woman simply doesn't deserve it.

As she is over her psychotic break all this thread will do is humiliate her. The big difference between all the other cows on the website is they don't get help, usually don't want help, and if they find the thread, they either try to attention whore or make demands. She's done none of this.

I fucked up. I really don't care if anyone is going to call me a weak-hearted faggot or laugh at me. I guess I deserve it. This thread was a mistake and I stand by that; she needs to just move on with her life and the world is better off if people forget about this.
that's why they invented sealed name changes, quit being gay and leave if you're going to leave

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net

-She can stop checking the forum.
-She can get a sealed name change.
-Coming here and suicide baiting is begging for attention.
-Plenty of people have breaks from reality and don't try to make eating their own shit a religion.
-Her number 1 search result for "Della Delia" is still her own website "IAMDUNG".
-I wish her the best but quit being a faggot @Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Robo Sonichu

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cakefarts
kiwifarms.net

The "True lolcows reject advice" quote is bullshit. If you're dumb or insane enough, you're a lolcow. End of discussion.
> There's no "milking" this girl for laughs. She's just sad, depressed, and trying to put her life together.
Why do you think it's so funny? Kiwi Farms isn't supposed to be a moralfaggy hugbox, the entire appeal comes from humiliating people who are mentally ill. If you can't handle that, then why did you even join the forum in the first place?
> but it will still come up on google. That's mainly what I want to see stopped.
You can change your name for a reason. Beautiful thing really. With a bit of money and deleting of shit from the internet, you're a free man, with your lolcow status removed (as long as you don't fuck up this time around)