Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

FECALORD

kiwifarms.net
Della is one of the best I have ever seen. The combination of eating shit, praising god, and the self-hatred coupled with celebrity worship is just a bit much to the point of having one suspect demonic possession. It will be fascinating to watch as a bunch of scat fetishists find themselves keen to the idea of shit-worship while their leader fanatically pronounces herself the shit-savior. I think this will be the first cult in history where the leader actually is the only one who believes in it while the members only pretend for masturbatory purposes.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Della is one of the best I have ever seen. The combination of eating shit, praising god, and the self-hatred coupled with celebrity worship is just a bit much to the point of having one suspect demonic possession. It will be fascinating to watch as a bunch of scat fetishists find themselves keen to the idea of shit-worship while their leader fanatically pronounces herself the shit-savior. I think this will be the first cult in history where the leader actually is the only one who believes in it while the members only pretend for masturbatory purposes.
It's demonic possession. This thread made me a believer, otherwise who the fuck is she talking to when she "Talks to God" , it isn't rare among insane people to have delusions of grandeur, But I'd say this takes it quite a few steps further. Demons are in her brain and telling her to eat the poo. I'm utterly convinced

FECALORD

kiwifarms.net
It's demonic possession. This thread made me a believer, otherwise who the fuck is she talking to when she "Talks to God" , it isn't rare among insane people to have delusions of grandeur, But I'd say this takes it quite a few steps further. Demons are in her brain and telling her to eat the poo. I'm utterly convinced

I just wish they'd have her a bit more stable, she's more endearing when one can follow along with what she's saying conceptually, even if it is, well, shit.

Jesus dying on the cross with a stomach full of crap is something I'd expect from black metal lyrics, like Profanatica. I was so happy to read that while high.

I kind of want to add a pagan element to her mythos, a little something for everyone from her, you know? Let's see if I can pique the curiousity.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
A good portion of her belief are Buddhistic. We know that Delena / Della was actually born in Vietnam and I believe one parent might have been Christian, the other Buddhist, or she got Buddhism from extended family. There's also an influence from New Age stuff as Delena thought she was psychic back when she was younger and more coherent, and of course the psychedelics have ruined her brain. It appears that her "destroying ego" thing (by eating shit) is based on Buddhistic ideas and to let go of desires and attachments and disgust she is making herself eat poop to, I believe her theory is, to try to force such things to be equally palatable and thus, equally preferable.

tampax pearl

Justice for Riot Pup 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A good portion of her belief are Buddhistic. We know that Delena / Della was actually born in Vietnam and I believe one parent might have been Christian, the other Buddhist, or she got Buddhism from extended family. There's also an influence from New Age stuff as Delena thought she was psychic back when she was younger and more coherent, and of course the psychedelics have ruined her brain. It appears that her "destroying ego" thing (by eating shit) is based on Buddhistic ideas and to let go of desires and attachments and disgust she is making herself eat poop to, I believe her theory is, to try to force such things to be equally palatable and thus, equally preferable.
Semper fi for being able to stomach all this enough to make a thread. I dunno how you did it but this is an amazing lol(shizo?)cow.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
She is like the perfect recycling machine,
Poop > Eat Poop > Repeat
Her lack of any demonstrated gag reflex or visible nausea made me think she was fake at first. She's definitely insane, so it's probably real, but I'm still not completely ruling out the fact that it's fake poop. I have to doubt that though since her poop looks like vegetarian poop and she's mentioned vegetarianism before and she doesn't seem clever enough to make convincing fake poop.

Her inability to barf while doing this is absolutely incredible and I'd be impressed if I wasn't so disgusted.

Nobody commented on this but if you watch the video where she is covering herself with poop it's pretty obvious there are kids playing in the back yard behind the fence or something.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
This is maximum tier shitposting. I genuinely feel sorry for this woman, though. One has to wonder if there was some earth shattering trauma that made her this way. Although folks like these don’t disprove possession.
Thanks -- never thought I'd end up making a worthwhile cow post or stumble onto one, glad I've found quite the doozy. I feel the same way about her. Something is very wrong and it's probably beyond the drugs.

We know that her family, though they are immigrants (the parents and the sisters at least), are the traditional high-power Asian family so Della's sister works in the medical field and one of her brothers is a UFC fighter with a wikipedia page. They're not super relevant in the Delena shit story so I'll leave their names out, but in short they're a good family. The family doesn't take pictures together all that much but there were not many with Della in them, and in the few where there was more family there wasn't one focusing on a clear shot of Della. I may be inferring too much, but it seems pretty heartbreaking.

On the few scraps we've found of her from the past (zed found it at least) was her early page that discussed her interest in psychic powers. Her writing was way more lucid and coherent then. It doesn't seem like the straight-up mediumship and psychic stuff took hold in Della, but no doubt it contributed to her current ideas. I'm guessing her religious family got that psychic stuff out of her. From what we see her past obsessions were towards various companies, particularly against a bank. Now it's shit eating... chances are Delena will get help sometime again and she will be locked up and all updates from her will stop.

Last edited:

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
This is maximum tier shitposting. I genuinely feel sorry for this woman, though. One has to wonder if there was some earth shattering trauma that made her this way. Although folks like these don’t disprove possession.
Considering she mentioned a psychic suggesting she'd be good as a medium, if she did attempt being a medium at least once,this is probably where any hypothetical possession may have started. If she was taking drugs while she was trying to 'channel' a spirit, the drugs could potentially make a person less mentally able to resist being 'taken over.'

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Bowl of Ramen

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Della Dungeater Delia updated last night, I didn't see it right away because her wordpress blog doesn't seem in order--probably she is updating old articles as well.

It appears some people have taken issue with Delena's diet for reasons I couldn't begin to comprehend. Since when did people oppose all natural diets without any preservatives or additives? A diet high in "vitamin" "D". Oh well, no matter, here's the article.

https://iamdung.com/why-eating-dung-is-beneficial-for-the-overall-health-of-the-body/ [archive]

Now the above is only one positive aspect of consuming dung. Another great plus is a strong defense against viruses or bacteria. When the body notices the issued fecal matter is within its reservoir belly, while the stomach loves it, the defense system does not. This condition aids in a stronger mobility of the defense rich system to build a stronger program of cellular white foot soldiers to combat known pathogens from attacking or protruding it’s defenses. Therefore the body is always on the watchtower enforcing a strong defense to be on a lookout for a possible bloody invasion since there are feces daily in my stomach! I am one of the very few people who will walk around in public and not wear a mask. I can do this with tight security knowing the Covid-19 will not infect me as the Coronavirus is not as bad as my feces! This is only one of my crazy stunts. I have other known conditions that are much more controversial but I will stay on topic. All known information I have relayed are all shared to me by God’s Energies and ARMARE.
That's right, while you fools are injecting yourself with disinfectant Delena has put in the real work to discovering a strong immunity against COVID-19.

Also, she included one of the images she uses as her thumbnail pic on her videos, see below. I could spoiler it out but I think if she can smear it on her face, you can look at it.

1592350793407.png

edit: Yeah, she updated old articles yesterday and today. New archives will need to be made.

Last edited:

feelingabitemu

Non-Binary Queer
kiwifarms.net
Dung is such a beautiful Vietnamese name, I naively hoped this was a play on words and eating dung would just mean everyone should eat her out. I should have seen "eating shit to deny ego" and realised this is kiwi farms, she is probably eating literal shit

At least she isn't smearing shit in her eyes yet. Hygiene and all that...

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Dung is such a beautiful Vietnamese name, I naively hoped this was a play on words and eating dung would just mean everyone should eat her out. I should have seen "eating shit to deny ego" and realised this is kiwi farms, she is probably eating literal shit

At least she isn't smearing shit in her eyes yet. Hygiene and all that...
It looks like that might be her actual name and somehow childhood teasing fucked her brain up or something to get to this. I'd expound on that more for the humor value but I haven't conclusively proven her first name really is "Dung" though I think it most likely is based on what I've seen.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Dungeater Della Delia, the Dungcusting Deli has uploaded a new video. This is so absurd it feels like a troll.

BLACKFACEDUNG 💩 DONALDSDICK TRUMP CONFESS TO AMERICAN PUBLIC AN APOLOGY

1592525190267.png

Last edited:
Tags
None