Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
I've been waiting for a cow of interest for quite some time, so long in fact that I've been wasting my time on A&N. This though, this is a fucking doozy. This gives me strong Bulla vibes and I will be watching this one close. Thanks OP. I have several thoughts about this lunatic, her use of psychedelics and deteriorating mental state. I'll post some of these tomorrow but it's well past my old ass bed time currently.

I would like to leave on one thought though...Her neighbors can clearly see into her yard while she's running around naked, smearing herself in shit and waving a suction cup dildo around so I have to wonder how long she will remain a free individual before you catches some crazy sex offender charge and does some serious time in the loony bin.

*Quick edit*
For the love of god I hope faggot trolls don't ruin this shit

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
A new video on twitter. Tiktok watermark, but I don't see it on her tiktok. Maybe I need an account to view them.

She's wearing one of her weird shirts today. But I'm not convinced that's poop. That looks exactly like chocolate pudding. She's cheating today. I think the one from yesterday was dirt taken from her back yard, it looks like little roots are sticking out of it.

I'm not sure why people aren't paying more attention to this chick. Things are otherwise really slow and she's quite amusing.

Last edited:

feelingabitemu

Non-Binary Queer
kiwifarms.net
A new video on twitter. Tiktok watermark, but I don't see it on her tiktok. Maybe I need an account to view them.

She's wearing one of her weird shirts today. But I'm not convinced that's poop. That looks exactly like chocolate pudding. She's cheating today. I think the one from yesterday was dirt taken from her back yard, it looks like little roots are sticking out of it.

I'm not sure why people aren't paying more attention to this chick. Things are otherwise really slow and she's quite amusing.
View attachment 1391427
I am thankfully not a shit connoisseur, but would agree the consistency seems off unless she's had movement akin to soft serve.

Almost hoping she's just a master troll who understands our need to rubberneck human train wrecks.

• Agree
Reactions: Tard Repository

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1391427
I'm no shit sommelier but after a couple decades of taking shits, that's no shit. She's probably in a less manic state but still trying to keep up the appearance.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Oh, on her twitter she says straight up "chocolate frosting" so I guess she's not really trying to hide it. My eyes must have glazed over it lasttime.
Looks like that ego is flaring up if she's openly not smearing shit on her face. Time to smoke some deemsters and blast off the carnival of the mind.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Now Delena is trying to engage lovelypeaches in a dung eating contest. I have a good feeling some troll put her up to this...

1593043030662.png

She updated her blog snippets page, stating she will make a new blog snippets page for future updates.

https://iamdung.com/blog-snippets-2/ [archive]

Some ramblings from the past few days about being better than JK Rowling and Harry Potter, and talks more about the dung-eating contest she wants to hold.

Because the videos may be too sensitive for the audience it may not be best available on BitChute.com but in a more private exclusive club for a pay-per-view Credit Card Donation approved audience. Not sure how this would work but both Miss Piggy LovelyPeaches and myself The Dung would bare all forego cloths in total shameless nude and squat down on the fresh grass and poop drop roll raw feces on the grass and then precede to eat some feces chunks as a dog eating his shit to quell his upset stomach. Additional comments recommended relating to this dung eating competition would happily add some flavors to the audience. I would be happy to do this experiment and please both myself and LovelyPeaches. I’m sure she is always in search for more fans and financial compensation for the hilarious laughs. It would be a financially rewarding joy ride for the two of us when people support our activity and we split the pot-of-gold donations in half 50/50. This will only occur if #LovelyPeaches will honestly agree to this brave contest to support natural doggy behaviors pooping on green grass and eating her own shits begging for viewers donations. No doggy cloths! Only a doggy shitting on another doggy poodle party. Fun pranks on viewers to see how well they can all absorb mistreatment behaviors without crashing cursing or other unknown behavioral excitements. Will you all rally to support this cause and share it with your fans? This should be viewed as a psychological exam to how well you can remain stable without a glare of disgust.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Another video for 6/25/2020

This is more the typical lolcow fare, but VERY revealing as she shows her PC screen the entire time so you can gleam some details about her! She's mostly lucid at first on this one but then loses the plot pretty quickly! She sort of bitches about twitter followers and thinks there's some American media social media conspiracy against her, or something. She wants followers and interaction I guess. She rambles a bit about college courses, not sure what she is talking about. Her thinking is conspiratorial and disjointed, she's not making any logical sense.

Her university name is shown as Delia, Della. She has Patreon bookmarked. Her facebook has the account switching icon and her other account has a notification of some sort.

Her school activities and fees:

1593144263676.png

Uncle Sam is giving her a $1587 Pell Grant, investing in America's future.

DennisReynolds

kiwifarms.net
Man, this site has really desensitized me. I didn't consider for a second that this could be a ruse until I saw posts mentioning it. Still am 99% sure this is just a batshit schizo shit eater.

Reactions: wenttobermuda

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Man, this site has really desensitized me. I didn't consider for a second that this could be a ruse until I saw posts mentioning it. Still am 99% sure this is just a batshit schizo shit eater.
She's kooky.

New shit face image. I screenshotted it to get the alt text:

1593224663613.png

"My purplish reddish tone. Can you count how many freckles stinking watermelon seeds are held in these beautiful murky feces?"

Yesterday she posted a lot on her website:

I'm just going to post the links, it's just more crazy ramblings.

https://iamdung.com/blog-snippets-3/ [archive]

https://iamdung.com/discussions-with-crosby/ [archive]

Update The Great Teachings List of Key Terms:

https://iamdung.com/the-great-teachings-list-of-key-terms/ [archive]

This is actually a significant update. I think she's a little more coherent here but now her beliefs are getting richer and more imaginative.

1593224531639.png

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
She's kooky.

New shit face image. I screenshotted it to get the alt text:

View attachment 1409240
"My purplish reddish tone. Can you count how many freckles stinking watermelon seeds are held in these beautiful murky feces?"

Yesterday she posted a lot on her website:

I'm just going to post the links, it's just more crazy ramblings.

https://iamdung.com/blog-snippets-3/ [archive]

https://iamdung.com/discussions-with-crosby/ [archive]

Update The Great Teachings List of Key Terms:

https://iamdung.com/the-great-teachings-list-of-key-terms/ [archive]

This is actually a significant update. I think she's a little more coherent here but now her beliefs are getting richer and more imaginative.

View attachment 1409229
I'm having a very difficult time discerning if that is actual shit or not. The seeds and fibers make it look legit but for it to be that color and to create that much volume is somewhat sketch. Also she was just smearing pudding on her face.

I never thought I would find myself this far along in life having an inner debate on if that is in fact shit on a bitches face I'm looking at.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I'm having a very difficult time discerning if that is actual shit or not. The seeds and fibers make it look legit but for it to be that color and to create that much volume is somewhat sketch. Also she was just smearing pudding on her face.

I never thought I would find myself this far along in life having an inner debate on if that is in fact shit on a bitches face I'm looking at.
Me too. All of her shit has been pretty uniform. I can tell you mine is not, especially with the varied vegetables I eat. I'm not completely sure I believe her. I don't believe you really can overcome your gag reflexes the way she did, so fast. There's no bits of nut, no plant skins, nothing like that.

However we are still doing some behind-the-scenes stuff and she's a real person and everything. Not really quite sure what to think. Definitely batshit and I doubt she's a troll at this point.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
Me too. All of her shit has been pretty uniform. I can tell you mine is not, especially with the varied vegetables I eat. I'm not completely sure I believe her. I don't believe you really can overcome your gag reflexes the way she did, so fast. There's no bits of nut, no plant skins, nothing like that.

However we are still doing some behind-the-scenes stuff and she's a real person and everything. Not really quite sure what to think. Definitely batshit and I doubt she's a troll at this point.
That's what has me torn. It's blatantly obvious in a few instances that it's legit shit. What I'm starting to wonder is that perhaps as she is becoming more well known she is faking more and more as either A) I imagine it's quite taxing to smear shit of any sort on your face while you parade around naked in front of what appears to be section 8 housing or B) she isn't having quite as severe manic episodes currently which could mean more lucid attempts at chasing the shit faced Messiah dragon via a homemade mixture.

That being said, that shit looks like shit but something about the sheer amount is throwing me off. I'm over 6 foot and over 200#'s and that's a a more than I typically pinch off on a heavy day.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
That's what has me torn. It's blatantly obvious in a few instances that it's legit shit. What I'm starting to wonder is that perhaps as she is becoming more well known she is faking more and more as either A) I imagine it's quite taxing to smear shit of any sort on your face while you parade around naked in front of what appears to be section 8 housing or B) she isn't having quite as severe manic episodes currently which could mean more lucid attempts at chasing the shit faced Messiah dragon via a homemade mixture.

That being said, that shit looks like shit but something about the sheer amount is throwing me off. I'm over 6 foot and over 200#'s and that's a a more than I typically pinch off on a heavy day.
She is kind of on the hefty side. Maybe it's a vegetarian thing.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
She is kind of on the hefty side. Maybe it's a vegetarian thing.
I mean I guess depending on her height she might be a little over on the BMI but I wouldn't necessarily say hefty. At least from the little bit I've seen of her. If you can prove me wrong, I'll gladly change my opinion.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
She's uploaded a ton of videos. Nudity ahead! If you want to see Della in her full naked and shit-covered glory, take a peek! Too much to say and frankly it's hard to keep updating this thread when her content is not so varied and nobody seems to even see this thread. Still, these are all her new videos.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
She's uploaded a ton of videos. Nudity ahead! If you want to see Della in her full naked and shit-covered glory, take a peek! Too much to say and frankly it's hard to keep updating this thread when her content is not so varied and nobody seems to even see this thread. Still, these are all her new videos.

How have her neighbors not gotten her locked the fuck up? I get privacy on your own property but I'm pretty sure if I just stood naked in my bay window smearing myself with shit, my neighbors could have me hauled off in an instant.

Tags
None