Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
How have her neighbors not gotten her locked the fuck up? I get privacy on your own property but I'm pretty sure if I just stood naked in my bay window smearing myself with shit, my neighbors could have me hauled off in an instant.
No idea? Maybe they mistake her for a black person and are too afraid to arrest her?

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I consider myself to be pretty hard to phase at this point but this thread nearly made me throw up. Something about the fucking bowl of shit made me involuntarily retch.

This poor woman is absolutely fucking gone.

Blackh0le

esoteric eco-fascist tomboy,don't @ me
kiwifarms.net
Just as I start eating...Fuck me. Anybody got a tl;dr? I'm too tired for this shit. pun intended

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Wow, it's like Crazy Gail and Lovely Peaches adopted a baby from Vietnam.
She tried to get into a literal shit eating contest with lovelypeaches, so I presume some troll got to her and was talking to her. Like most bonafide skitzocows she doesn't seem to respond to people much. I wonder if she's just shy or she got spooked with people trying to mess with her or something.

As far as I can tell it's a schizo Vietnamese chick from South Dakota who did a fuckton of drugs and now she thinks she can get closer to God through stripping away her ego by eating her own shit and that's pretty much it.
It's clearly some mix of psychedelic abuse, Buddhism, and some branch of Christianity. The ego shit and not having preferences is sort of a "letting go of desires" shit. I've speculated she has some family that is Buddhist and I believe her more immediate family is more religious Christian.

I don't have a clue how she got into psychedelics. I think she's implied she gets drugs from the dark web, but she doesn't seem to be super computer savvy. She does have multiple websites and has had her own websites for a long time, but her administration of them is wonky, and I'm pretty sure she took a basic class in Wordpress at her university which is what her website uses.

She's actually from Vietnam, left as a child with her mother and her sister. I'm not sure where they started in the USA but I don't think it was SD. Tracking Delena is hard because it's looking like she changed her name at one point. It's even possible she was married. At the current time, I believe she got married, got divorced for whatever reason, and then changed her name entirely after that. This is partially speculative. Datamining site records are all screwy for her so it's hard to find easy public leads. Zed and I confirmed her legal name however. Zed's done some good work behind the scenes especially while I was too fucking stoned out of my mind to read.

Some of the shit she says sound so self-hating that I wonder if her Asian parents are emotionally cruel to her not understanding or accepting that she has a severe mental illness. We know her sister has tried to get her locked up and has gone to the police with photos of the shrooms she was growing at home but nothing seems to have come of it. Delena has known she is schizophrenic in the past but for some reason can't connect that with her current beliefs and behaviors. I'm speculating further she grew up with the name "Dung," and was frequently teased about it, and was treated cruelly by her mother (can't find much about the father) for presumably being selfish or self-centered or some shit like that, probably typical Asian high expectations shit especially in comparison with her siblings. I believe mental abuse by other human beings has contributed to this breakdown. It's sad. No hard evidence, it's all really circumstantial.

We know a little more about her online history and stuff but it's too sparse to post. I suspect her family has seen her ramblings about eating shit but thinks it's just talk and doesn't know she's actually doing it. I've found an account of hers where she talks about how great eating dung is, directly connected to a family member's account so they HAVE to have read one of her rants unless they even ignore her on social media.

Upon further thinking the few times she used chocolate frosting or whatever was because she wanted to mimic the look of shit while being in her house without making a mess. Her photos of her covered in shit seem to be against a curtain, probably in her bathroom, or they're outside where cleanup isn't as big of an issue.

How her neighbors haven't complained about her weird backyard shit nudity is still beyond me. You can see what seems to be a child playing behind the gaps in the fence in one video.

Last edited:

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
New update on her blog:

I think some trolls are fucking with her or something?
Ok, who touched the poo?

Dung is such a beautiful Vietnamese name.
You're right, and it's a shame that it looks like the English word for feces. Dưng is a unisex name that mean bravery or beauty (depending on the sex of the person).

How her neighbors haven't complained about her weird backyard shit nudity is still beyond me. You can see what seems to be a child playing behind the gaps in the fence in one video.
The thing with mental illness and the law is that they can't go locking up people unless the person is hurting themselves or other people. I wouldn't doubt that her neighbors have complained about her on more than one occasion, only to be told that there's nothing the police could do since it was her (parents') property and she was entitled to do what she wants in it. This is pure speculation on my part, but the fence may have been erected because of her being a lunatic.

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
Whether she's earnestly eating shit, or going to great lengths to convince strangers that she is, isn't what bothers me.

What if she's right? She seems so happy with the shit. Is it working?

What if she's found the way? And it's eating shit?

I'm too squeamish for enlightenment, and must settle for destroying my ego by merely observing the devout digestion of dung.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I'll say this much: "Jesus dying on the cross with a hippopotamus belly full of dung" is something that should be realized as a painting or sculpture of some kind, some sort of artistic statement about the decline of the human condition.
It's some rather incredible, and hilarious, imagery, but I don't think it would be artistically interpreted the way Della has. Maybe she's the world's worst prophet and totally misinterpreted the visions sent to her. God is facepalming right now.

Whether she's earnestly eating shit, or going to great lengths to convince strangers that she is, isn't what bothers me.

What if she's right? She seems so happy with the shit. Is it working?

What if she's found the way? And it's eating shit?

I'm too squeamish for enlightenment, and must settle for destroying my ego by merely observing the devout digestion of dung.
It still gets me that since she thinks that adding stuff to her shit burgers is some measure of "sin" while the base of her "meal", her own shit, is the part that pleases god.

Della appears to be under the influence of drugs right now, and/or undergoing a psychotic break from reality:

1594486008527.png

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a clue how she got into psychedelics. I think she's implied she gets drugs from the dark web, but she doesn't seem to be super computer savvy. She does have multiple websites and has had her own websites for a long time, but her administration of them is wonky, and I'm pretty sure she took a basic class in Wordpress at her university which is what her website uses.
I sincerely doubt she is using the "dark web" to get her trips going. If you've got even a pinky toe in the new age movement, things like shrooms and DMT are redly available. Well, so long as you don't give off narc vibes. Seriously though, when I was like 14 I got into the new age movement out of curiosity in a smallish town and had hippies just handing me hard core dangerous natural trip shit like hawaiin woodrose seeds(LSA) and amanita mushrooms. Moral of the story, hallucinogens are easy as fuck to come by if you're not some normie fag.

Edit to avoid double post, she's def tripping right now. Those tweets gave me a flashback to trying to text on acid during the early days of cell phones.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I sincerely doubt she is using the "dark web" to get her trips going. If you've got even a pinky toe in the new age movement, things like shrooms and DMT are redly available. Well, so long as you don't give off narc vibes. Seriously though, when I was like 14 I got into the new age movement out of curiosity in a smallish town and had hippies just handing me hard core dangerous natural trip shit like hawaiin woodrose seeds(LSA) and amanita mushrooms. Moral of the story, hallucinogens are easy as fuck to come by if you're not some normie fag.

Edit to avoid double post, she's def tripping right now. Those tweets gave me a flashback to trying to text on acid during the early days of cell phones.
She said herself in a strange rambling post on a website. I just took it to mean she ordered it online on a shady site, I've known people that have done that and gotten pills online. I doubt she's messing around with bitcoin or anything like that. We do know she grows her own shrooms. Her sister took photos of her shroom going stuff and took it to the police in order to try to get her committed. At least her sister is trying to do something, it sucks Della hates her sister and thinks she is just jealous when she is probably the only one in the family showing concern. I don't want to judge her family too much as we don't know the circumstances.

She does have a toe in that movement, however Della is very reclusive and she shows little evidence of healthy relationships and interpersonal relationships outside of her school, and those are probably fake and fleeting as people likely can tell something is wrong and get creeped out.

However, this is almost absolutely how she got into it, as stated before she was getting involved into psychic nonsense at an earlier age.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
She said herself in a strange rambling post on a website. I just took it to mean she ordered it online on a shady site, I've known people that have done that and gotten pills online. I doubt she's messing around with bitcoin or anything like that. We do know she grows her own shrooms. Her sister took photos of her shroom going stuff and took it to the police in order to try to get her committed. At least her sister is trying to do something, it sucks Della hates her sister and thinks she is just jealous when she is probably the only one in the family showing concern. I don't want to judge her family too much as we don't know the circumstances.

She does have a toe in that movement, however Della is very reclusive and she shows little evidence of healthy relationships and interpersonal relationships outside of her school, and those are probably fake and fleeting as people likely can tell something is wrong and get creeped out.

However, this is almost absolutely how she got into it, as stated before she was getting involved into psychic nonsense at an earlier age.
Oh I'm sure that at this point she is well past any healthy relationships. Unfortunately though, the crunchy new age movement is so far up it's own ass that I'm sure she has at least a few people that still ass pat her deranged ass and slide her dmt or whatever on the sly.

• Agree
Reactions: Junkail
Tags
None