Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

totallynotPaulPogba

Mourinho crushed my will to live
kiwifarms.net
She's uploaded a ton of videos. Nudity ahead! If you want to see Della in her full naked and shit-covered glory, take a peek! Too much to say and frankly it's hard to keep updating this thread when her content is not so varied and nobody seems to even see this thread. Still, these are all her new videos.

FUCK. FIRST LOVELY PEACHES AND NOW THIS. I swear to god I'm turning gay.
>inb4 the homos are actually worse

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, new video from the 19th, preserved here for your infopainment.

Oh lord this one is fucked up. It's full of self-loathing about what a horrible sinful person she is. Did her religious parents fuck her head up with emotional abuse or something? What the fuck happened? She's praying to god smeared with what really does look like gross shit. Her ideas about what constitute sin are so weird.

1595392444782.png

totallynotPaulPogba

Mourinho crushed my will to live
kiwifarms.net
Oh, new video from the 19th, preserved here for your infopainment.

Oh lord this one is fucked up. It's full of self-loathing about what a horrible sinful person she is. Did her religious parents fuck her head up with emotional abuse or something? What the fuck happened? She's praying to god smeared with what really does look like gross shit. Her ideas about what constitute sin are so weird.

View attachment 1464537

I'd hit it

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
Oh god, this is fucked. Why did I click on this thread lmao, the description alone should have driven me away from it.

I don't really think I've seen anyone out there as disgusting and deranged as this "thing", we're getting to a point of degeneracy I don't think I can use real human words to address it. Legit I'm not gonna be eating for a while after stumbling upon this shit.

This quote from Seven is pretty relevant here:

• Dumb
Reactions: zedkissed60

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
It's been slow for Delena for awhile.

https://iamdung.com/sioux-falls-cit...ng-in-full-handcuffs-arrested-then-let-loose/ [archive]

Somebody else archived this, so I wonder if she's being discussed elsewhere.

Her father Tai called the cops on her.

For all of you wondering about her neighbors seeing her, they did!

Not really the place to get on a soapbox but it's pretty fucked up if the cops are threatening her for being a sexual offender when she is clearly mentally ill and needs help. From her story it sounds like the cops are more concerned with arresting her as a sex offender than getting her mental help, which is typical but fucked up.

The scum bag Officer Cook is a prime example to be reprimanded. I want you to look into his files to observe his whereabouts. In no way shape form should he hold a police badge. He needs to be fired from his position. His total animosity was absurd. He positioned himself as a person with authority to dominate lower misconstrued minor Asians. It is not we suggest race but they manner in which he performed after Delena mention she is a [minority] that made him truly upset. She used the race card on him. So what? Why get mad over it? She wanted to highlight police brutality. Them guys entered the Holy Sanctuary wanting to feud with her over nakedness on private property when they did not clearly receive proper information from the suppose 6 year old daughter next door. The teeny tiny girls poor representation unreasonable intellect the discussion was on what occurred last week. When she cited to her family the naked woman was out covering her poop over her body again. The shocked concerned parents shared it with Tai hoping to help her recovery for unknown mental handicaps. Officer Cook was there with them however he falsely misrepresented the clerical info as an incorrect statement when he discovered the family did not want her apprehended. They only were concerned to her welfare. The officer were complete lazy assholes. They did not properly inquire the testimonies of the neighbors when they arrested her for violating their rights to not observe her nakedness. That truly is sad. How one misstep failed both officers. As Energies always engaging with The God Energy we love to enact war with our futuristic predictions. We predict both officers will leave the force unless Delena disagrees. Failure to comply to proper protocols to falsely share statements encouraging dominance reprisals to the household insisting the father Tai have her homeless kicked out for disobedience. What wreckless this will be in the reports when reviewers cite a serious problem to IAMDUNG The Dung got apprehended again.
Apparently a six year old girl tattled that Delena was covering herself with shit.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
She might be gone guys.

Police call log:

1600294332198.png

The one on the 24th is confirmed to be hers so I think I can assume the rest are too.

The crime map shows 2 instances of police activity at the address, Disorderly Conduct and Drug/Narcotics. Her family probably got her busted for her shrooms. She's been completely quiet since her August 25th post.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
She might be gone guys.

Police call log:

View attachment 1601050
The one on the 24th is confirmed to be hers so I think I can assume the rest are too.

The crime map shows 2 instances of police activity at the address, Disorderly Conduct and Drug/Narcotics. Her family probably got her busted for her shrooms. She's been completely quiet since her August 25th post.
Oh yeah, she was cultivating shrooms, right? If that's the case, depending on the size of her operation she might be facing some serious time.

Tags
None