Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

Trombonista

ズキュン バキュン ドキュン
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Only today did I realize her claim about Christ is impossible not just because it's fucking insane, but because hippos are native to Sub-Saharan Africa. Perhaps she should have gone with camel dung?

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
She just posted, confirming she was indeed in the mental hospital!

1601141478099.png

As of now, http://iamdung.com/ is a wiped out "Coming Soon!" Wordpress message.

Likely she got put back on medication and quite possibly her shit-eating days are up. Hopefully for her sake she continues getting help. However, she still sounds like she is loopy.

It looks like she removed most of her videos from bitchute, but she left two, I am unsure if it is deliberate or perhaps she forgot to check boxes that were on a page two or whatever, but I archived all of them and have uploaded them here previously except one that was too boring to be worth archiving.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

SHE'S NOT DONE YET FOLKS!

1601337987962.png

1601338070602.png

Thanks for the health tips.

Notice her writing is now coherent and lucid. She's obviously been medicated, which is good, and I hope it stays this way. This is one cow I hope gets help, as unlike most of them she doesn't hurt anyone and just has some deep mental issues.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
SHE'S NOT DONE YET FOLKS!

View attachment 1628280

View attachment 1628283

Thanks for the health tips.

Notice her writing is now coherent and lucid. She's obviously been medicated, which is good, and I hope it stays this way. This is one cow I hope gets help, as unlike most of them she doesn't hurt anyone and just has some deep mental issues.
I'm fine with her eating mushrooms and smearing herself with shit. It's the homeless gook in Vegas that really makes me sad.

Burd Turglar

She's never hurt anyone as far as I know and her story is pretty sad. I kind of feel bad for her.
Outside of the smearing herself with shit, her type is a dime a dozen. I spent close to a decade surrounded by new agers with clear psychological issues. Most of them are low key terrible people but they hide it well with all the rhetoric.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Outside of the smearing herself with shit, her type is a dime a dozen. I spent close to a decade surrounded by new agers with clear psychological issues. Most of them are low key terrible people but they hide it well with all the rhetoric.
Possibly, but nothing on her online presence shows she's toxic, though I suspect she's self-centered a bit (probably due to mental illness/childhood isolation?) In any case, I won't judge her negatively as a person until I see something that shows me such. She's just the black sheep of a traditionally strict Asian family, at least from what I've seen.

Burd Turglar

Possibly, but nothing on her online presence shows she's toxic, though I suspect she's self-centered a bit (probably due to mental illness/childhood isolation?) In any case, I won't judge her negatively as a person until I see something that shows me such. She's just the black sheep of a traditionally strict Asian family, at least from what I've seen.
I mean I'm not pushing any severe judgement on her or anything, I just don't feel bad for her either. She seems perfectly happy, healthy and in a reasonably good place, as in she's not homeless and shaving her bush on twitter in a library bathroom stall and getting anally raped by homeless folks.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

We've hit peak internet.

1601346185785.png

I'm eagerly awaiting this. Where the hell is this going?

IAMDUNG is where shit happens and where shit is glorified. A woman led professional dungologist where I sample feces for unique flavors. Why do I do it? It is not a mental illness but a fascination to culture, religion, and cuisine. I love to observe people's lifestyles, study their behaviors, and then do the complete reversal to the norm. Because of my Reverse Conflict Challenge to social order I will often receive negative setbacks. Yet I love the barrage of comments. It is how I have spiritually evolved to accept all accusations no matter the difficulties. In between the distrust environment are the handful who know fully why I do what I love. To test my ego and to test my audience's ego. Please follow me and support my journey. My goal is to purchase a forever home and travel as a self described dungologist entertainer.

Yeah, her brain is definitely permanently fucked. This is bizarro Buddhism.

Now we're talkin. So do we draw straws on who ponies up for the subscription or do we take turns?
It says free sub and one locked post but nothing really crazy, I am disappoint.

I thought she was adopted, not raised by Asians.