Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
It says free sub and one locked post but nothing really crazy, I am disappoint.

I thought she was adopted, not raised by Asians.
You must be confusing her with someone else. She was born in Vietnam and brought to America at a very young age, by her mother, I think somewhere between 2-5 years old? I could be wrong about how old she was, but she was young.

• Informative
Reactions: Anja Din

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
It says free sub and one locked post but nothing really crazy, I am disappoint.

I thought she was adopted, not raised by Asians.

Isn't the point of OnlyFans to make money? She must feel very creatively restricted on other platforms (understandably) to move to OnlyFans and make everything free.

dellaxyz

Delena Christ
kiwifarms.net
Dear Forum Members,

Please take this to heart. I am recovering from delusions set off by psychedelics of which I should not have used. Because of my poor choices I have made an irreversible condition worse. I am undergoing severe depression as I type this and I do not know if I will recover from it or not but I do wish to recover. I also beg that you read this as an apology and consider what I am asking forum members to do. Please delete the post:

Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6

Speak no further of Delena Christ or any version of my identity. I wish not to be bullied by this site. I am trying to recover from SEVERE DEPRESSION which at the moment could lead to suicide. I do not want to end life this way. I want to recover. Because my legal name is all over this forum it is hard for me to recover from suicide tendencies. This is the only site with my personal information posted on the net. Please consider deleting this post and kill off any mention of what I did.

I want to educate the use of psychedelics for reaching God but even at this moment it is hard to do so as my mind is lingering on death's door. I have humiliated myself and my family in the most extreme manner and yet I truly want to recover from my mental illness but I cannot when my image AND legal name is so widely available on this forum. It is one thing to eat it and another thing to smear it all over the body. The strangest thing is that there are parts of the teachings I still believe in but yet I would never share it. This is now my new approach. It is too difficult for people to grasp the meaning of salvation. It has taken me over 6 weeks of rehabilitation to understand it. The meds did not work until just recently as I needed to thoroughly think over what I did. Please take this into consideration this apology for my actions and learn from it. Never use drugs to attempt a closer connection to God or it will hurt you in the end.

I am working to not commit suicide but am needing your help to delete this forum post. Please delete it in its entirety. There are too much sensitive personal information to recover to normal and I am verging on the possibilities of committing suicide. I do not know how to locate a job when so much of my personal identity is shared in this public manner.

Thank you much all. I will work on healing. My mental illness is not over and the last thing I want is to see my legal name an address posted online with what I did to my body. I will work on deleting my fetish when I wrap some business offshoots. But I need your help. Please assist me with this request and delete this post with my legal name and address. Again I want to recover from thoughts of suicide. Please do not bully me into possible death. I have a mental disorder. A very unhealthy one. Please assist my request.

If you have questions please do not hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you,

Della

Last edited:

dellaxyz

Delena Christ
kiwifarms.net
Hello there and welcome to the Farms.
What is snip? Thank you for welcoming me but could everyone accept this apology and delete this post entirely? You can start a new post but no mention of my legal name or address. We can start with a conversation with dellaxyz instead. My depression is real not a lie. I am only trying to stop further thoughts of suicide. Please assist me by deleting the entire post.

Thank you,

Dellaxyz

Daddy's Little Kitten

👨‍👧🥺 ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓓⓞⓢⓔⓓ ⓞⓝ ⓚⓔⓣⓐⓜⓘⓝⓔ 🍼🍭
kiwifarms.net
What is snip? Thank you for welcoming me but could everyone accept this apology and delete this post entirely? You can start a new post but no mention of my legal name or address. We can start with a conversation with dellaxyz instead. My depression is real not a lie. I am only trying to stop further thoughts of suicide. Please assist me by deleting the entire post.

Thank you,

Dellaxyz
A snip is where I cut the quote. It was gonna be too long.

As for your request, I don't believe it will happen. Once you get here, you're here forever.

You'd have to be Russell Greer and sue Kiwi Farms for 6 gorillion dollars for this thread to disappear.

dellaxyz

Delena Christ
kiwifarms.net
I am by no means famous. I am a simple-minded person with a diagnosed mental disorder. I only beg for healing. Please find it in your heart to help me heal. What I did was wrong. I humiliated myself and family. Please do not take this the wrong way. I am willing to verify my mental disorder with staff and show proof. I cannot imagine how site administrators would say no. I want to remain alive to live and care for my aging parents. Is there no way to delete the entire post?

fnaarf

Certified Authentic™️ Kosher Jewish Bimbo®️
kiwifarms.net
I am by no means famous. I am a simple-minded person with a diagnosed mental disorder. I only beg for healing. Please find it in your heart to help me heal. What I did was wrong. I humiliated myself and family. Please do not take this the wrong way. I am willing to verify my mental disorder with staff and show proof. I cannot imagine how site administrators would say no. I want to remain alive to live and care for my aging parents. Is there no way to delete the entire post?
Post your locked onlyfans post.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
The account has been deleted. I am sorry for my actions. Please forgive me. Find it in your heart to end this entire post. Please. For me life sake.
We're not interfering with your life in any way shape or form, we're merely documenting online activity and reacting to it in a very contained matter. You're here so long as the site is and your antics are on the internet forever no matter the fate of this site.

I'm glad you're seeking help and I think I speak for almost all of us when I say we wish you the best on that path and hopefully you recover and this thread goes the way of the Dodo and we all lose interest as you stop smearing yourself with shit in open view of your neighbors apartments.

Don't suicide bate us, we have a strict hands off policy and besides that, only you have control over yourself. If you don't like what we're saying, don't come here looking.

Now that that's out of the way, would you care to enlighten us as to what condition you're actually suffering from? There's been plenty of speculation and I for one do understand quite a bit of the underlying theories you were working on having spent plenty of time in the new age psychedelic movement...though I must say you took it to a hole new level.

dellaxyz

Delena Christ
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry my mental health is a concern to me. I do not want to resurrect further memories, I need healing. Please consider my apologies. There is no need to bring these old memories back to cause me harm to myself. I was hoping members would understand my mental illness. Not encourage it.

fnaarf

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry my mental health is a concern to me. I do not want to resurrect further memories, I need healing. Please consider my apologies. There is no need to bring these old memories back to cause me harm to myself. I was hoping members would understand my mental illness. Not encourage it.
This is definitely someone faking, IMO. Even when she was medicated in the more recent caps the syntax was different.

If you're one of Della's family members trying to pose as her to get her thread taken down, I'm sorry, but the whole point of this forum is to document public insanity.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Burd Turglar

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
This is definitely someone faking, IMO. Even when she was medicated in the more recent caps the syntax was different.

If you're one of Della's family members trying to pose as her to get her thread taken down, I'm sorry, but the whole point of this forum is to document public insanity.
OP here. It's her 100%. I deleted the post but it was undeleted. There is no reason to embarrass this woman any further. I've talked with her extensively, she's not a lolcow, she's gotten on medication and had an episode. I'm going to bow out of this website. I should have never made this post.

dellaxyz

Delena Christ
kiwifarms.net
I am not faking. The meds take a while for it to settle in. It does not occur right away. This is why it takes a full month before I was released from hospital. They actually wanted to keep me longer but they couldn't. After release I still was not myself. I had to think over what I did, to see that job security is important otherwise it's homelessness or in this case hopelessness. I need a job to keep me busy and the mind off of suicide. I only pray there are kind souls here who will assist my healing so I do recover and not relapse.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
I am not faking. The meds take a while for it to settle in. It does not occur right away. This is why it takes a full month before I was released from hospital. They actually wanted to keep me longer but they couldn't. After release I still was not myself. I had to think over what I did, to see that job security is important otherwise it's homelessness or in this case hopelessness. I need a job to keep me busy and the mind off of suicide. I only pray there are kind souls here who will assist my healing so I do recover and not relapse.
You want honest advice? Stay the fuck away from this website and continue your treatment. What you did is on the internet forever and you're barking up the wrong tree asking for your shit (pun intended) to be taken down from this site. @Harbinger of Kali Yuga is a faggot for all that trolls remorse shit but that's on them.

I sincerely wish you the best but in all seriousness, you done fucked up and need to accept the fact that your life on the internet is over, which is honestly a good thing as you are in need of serious continued therapy. Find your footing in the real world and work on that.

*edited cause I'm a couple drinks in and typos a plenty

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
You want honest advice? Stay the fuck away from this website and continue your treatment. What you did is on the internet forever and you're barking up the wrong tree asking for your shit (pun intended) to be taken down from this site. @Harbinger of Kali Yuga is a faggot for all that trolls remorse shit but that's on them.

I sincerely wish you the best but in all seriousness, you done fucked up and need to accept the fact that your life on the internet is over, which is honestly a good thing as you are in need of serious continued therapy. Find your footing in the real world and work on that.

I had an extensive conversation with her. I regret this thread entirely.

You're right, I am. I thought she was permanently deranged and beyond redemption. But she's not. I guess I'm out guys. Call me a faggot or whatever all you like, I guess I am.

Robo Sonichu

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cakefarts
kiwifarms.net
OP here. It's her 100%. I deleted the post but it was undeleted. There is no reason to embarrass this woman any further. I've talked with her extensively, she's not a lolcow, she's gotten on medication and had an episode. I'm going to bow out of this website. I should have never made this post.
> She's not a lolcow
> She literally eats shit

Everyone acts like the only requirement to be a lolcow is to be involved with online drama. I swear, Della is probably the only real lolcow documented here since Chris Chan, taking that down would be a shame.

fnaarf

kiwifarms.net
I am not a psychiatrist but if you've only recently started an effective antipsychotic you are in no way ready to enter the workforce. Seek some legal advice on a sealed name change so you can start your identity anew and for God's sake don't stop taking your meds.

He'll probably tell you no but you can email Null at admin@kiwifarms.net and plead your case as well.

• Agree
Reactions: LurkTrawl