DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPE | VLOGMAS DAY 1 - 12/01/19 -

krazy orange cat

kiwifarms.net
I’m fascinated by the mechanics of obese walking. I’m used to the swaying side to side like a schooner in a hurricane, but watching her waddle down the driveway is mysterious. Ive watched it over and over and I can’t figure it out.

Do her knees bend? Does one leg go past the other leg, or is that impossible? . Does she heave the left leg over right leg, or is right foot step, even up, right foot step, even up. Impossible to tell, even watching closely. I know her fupa is pulling down on her back, causing her to lean back to overcompensate, but I’m just not sure how forward progress is made. Her feet seem to be pointed outward permanently, and I hope to God she has socks on because there is zero color in those feet which doesn’t bode well for what’s left of her circulatory system.
If you watch that section at a really slow playback speed her knees are bending when she walks, but it isn't a natural kind of bend. As huge as her thighs are, she has no choice but to walk bow-legged.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
It's humorous, this little act she's been putting on lately telling viewers she can clean the kitchen, stand for a longer period of time (what a miracle!), she's ready to change her life (sure) and whatever other lies she's been spewing. It's as if she thinks we're blind and can't see that she's still the 600 pound landwhale that she was a month ago.

I'm not really sure what her plan is to keep up this ruse. It's not like she's actually losing any weight because Amber will never lose any substantial amount of weight - ever.

letericajones

kiwifarms.net
The song at the beginning is the most obnoxious fucking thing I've ever heard. It's this shitty remix a lot of influencers and "TikTok" people use around the holidays. I shouldn't have expected anything less from this obese, wannabe Gabbie Hanna/Trisha Paytas.

Also, nice "not for 13 and under" warning. She certainly has her greasy ballon gloves death gripped on that YouTube income. Just a thought.. she should decorate her hump with mini string lights!

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Individually wrapped potato that she microwaved with the fucking wrapper on

Is she crazy?
Nobody ever tell her you pull plastic wrappers off spuds before you microwave them?
I can only assume she thinks the plastic wrapper some necessary steaming effect, like the potato is being steam-baked. But you can literally just take a regular ol' potato, sans plastic, and microwave bake it with no extra bs.
Sorry for the spergy PL, but it's an actual product at Wommart.
Wommart Link to Microwave-Ready Russet Potato

And the directions do actually read:
"DO NOT remove or poke holes in the wrap."
Potato Website

She may be a HamBeast, moron, and barely-literate - but you have to give the broken clock credit that rare time it's technically right.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
why did she edit out reaching the mailbox and taking the package out? She just appears walking back with the package. What happened that had to be edited out?
I'm guessing she had to stop and catch her breath. Walking non-stop for 9 minutes my ass. There's probably a folding chair or something stashed out there for when she goes "walkeen".
Her itty bitty T-Rex arms are superb in this though.

GogglyGoblin

kiwifarms.net
In America potatoes are sold already washed and ready to be microwaved or washed and wrapped in foil to throw on the grill. This is a luxury I never even dreamed existed.
God bless America my friends.
Instant Mashed Potatoes
They even sell mashed potatoes in a bag and you just add water and throw it in thr microwave. I'm feeling like a caveman right now.

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

A picture of Dad and I before he ordered my death
kiwifarms.net
At first glance I thought in the thumbnail she was coffin shopping in a funeral parlor and I was like 'Bitch, that's clearly a child's coffin, you're never going to fit in that! Don't just buy it because you think it's dainty, buy an appropriately sized. . .oh wait, she's in her kitchen. Why the hell do they need a separate freezer-chest?'

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Wommart Link to Microwave-Ready Russet Potato

And the directions do actually read:
"DO NOT remove or poke holes in the wrap."
Potato Website

She may be a HamBeast, moron, and barely-literate - but you have to give the broken clock credit that rare time it's technically right.
It's a pointless product that wastes money and creates unnecessary plastic waste. You dont have to steam or wrap potatoes in any way to cook them in a microwave. She accomplished following directions, but the directions are for solving a non-problem. I.e., she fell for marketing shit again.

Like, it's not that big of a deal, but it does give me shades of this:
plastik-pervers-bananen-x-scrap-this-pack-640x300-1-e1462802264117.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino