DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPE | VLOGMAS DAY 1 - 12/01/19 -

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I am not getting the "turns out I wasn't really sick" thing. Did she have a test some back negative or something? During her ER drama when she wasn't going to reveal her life threatening diagnosis she said she was there twice and got meds. How does this work?

krazy orange cat

kiwifarms.net
Ok, I am not getting the "turns out I wasn't really sick" thing. Did she have a test some back negative or something? During her ER drama when she wasn't going to reveal her life threatening diagnosis she said she was there twice and got meds. How does this work?
Her pea-brain can't remember what her last video was about when she does comment of the day, how do you expect her to remember clear back to her two ER visits? That's like ancient history now.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either she was playing up her ER visits for sympathy and shelf pats when it was really nothing, or it was something serious, but she's downplaying it now due to not getting the reactions she wanted.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Her pea-brain can't remember what her last video was about when she does comment of the day, how do you expect her to remember clear back to her two ER visits? That's like ancient history now.
my bad!
I watched that part again, and I think she only uses "sick" to refer to stuff like colds and flu. Rotting fat folds aren't considered being sick to her even if she has a fever. So her dx was not the flu as she had expected (just something way more dangerous but embarrassing.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
What kind of crap water heater do they have that she ran out of water doing those dishes? Heifer just could do any more manual labor.
Aw, come on peoples, this is Big Al we're talking about. She shot a few seconds of video after her at home Thanksgiving dinner, then stuck that in there before showing the kitchen a day or two later after anyone BUT Al cleaned it up. No way Al did one. single. dish. Just some movie magic sleight of hoof....

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPE | VLOGMAS DAY 1 -- RECAP
  • well made Christmas intro, contains footage of our gorl when she looked vaguely human
  • COPPA WARNING
  • she is already overwhelmed with vlogeeeen
  • "this kind of lipstick makes my lips look small"
  • made intro with fan, our gorl did the music she is so proud of herself
  • going to Becky's family for thanksgiving, I hope Norma, Jerry, and pedo fucker are there
  • she had a blast at Necky's
  • she is fixing to get a sore throat, she might be allergic to pedo fucker's cat
  • already taking NyQuil
  • besides the health problems, she would be doing great
  • going to call the doctor and vet on Monday (so never)
  • the lipstick is seeping into her foundation
  • Amber did the dishes because Rickie's food was BOMBDIGGITY
  • Becky bought a Christmas tablecloth (all by herself omg), that can be her next dress
  • she films herself walking to the mailbox in the rain
  • dumb bitch walked in the rainy cold while sick
  • another shitty journal she bought (one list a day)
  • makeen lunch:
    • onion
    • baked potato
    • frozen veggie mix
    • chicken
    • salsa
    • hot sauce
  • she is microwaving everything except for the chicken
  • she is learning how to "truly cook steamed broccoli"
  • "I am not trolling, I swear" as she slides chicken inside of the baked potato
  • next step, dump half of a jar of salsa and hot sauce on top of it
  • Anglelynn back at it again
  • going to do comment of the day regardless of vlogmas, here we go:
    • ham and chicken, where is the turkey? very sad about it because it is very last minute
    • welcome to haydur nation, please sign here and here is your badge "cute" she responds
    • ALR is forcing Becky to donate to the homeless and decorate for Christmas, it is very odd that you guys are haydeen on it, Becky can do whatever she wants (obvious narc rage)
    • walking helps with weight loss, you know: recently, she started crying after walking for nine minutes and Rickie had to comfort her (welcome to shit that never happened lant)
    • "Let's touch every single object in Walmart while Becky is having an out of body experience in the background" Becky was patiently waiting y'all, you are reading into it too much, EVERYONE TOUCHES THINGS IN THE STORE YOU GUYS , I AM TOTALLY NORMAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    • walmart is the only store you go to, everything else is too far away haydurrr
    • "Girl I love watching your videos"
  • official review: complete garbage start to Vlogmas
View attachment 1032591
Is she talking about her taint?
It just had to be done (and I have zero picture editing skills)

1575228474152.png

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Why did she pile everything on top of each other?... Why not just have a portion of chicken, then the potato with less salsa and the veggies normally plated ? Ive never see that before. She makes science projects like that, but won't find actual decent recipes online...

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
If anyone else was avoiding watching this video for fear of having their ear drums blown out, here's a copy of the video without the intro and the loud music with her walking outside.

View attachment 1032968
What is with the bent lantern in the yard? Is that where she had to lean while on one of her many walks?
Or perhaps Benzo Beggy bumped it with the car.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I’m a bit late on this but when she said she wasn’t sick at the ER, she meant she didn’t have a cold or flu, but she ‘wished’ she had, instead of whatever the fuck she was diagnosed with.

I was reading the thread and saw some people misunderstood.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino