DELICIOUS SALAD AND EXERCISE WITH ME 9/2/19 -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Of course Necky would have a rainbow pill container. Were they out of the breast cancer pill containers at Kroger?

View attachment 918956

We need to figure out those pills y'all.

5:51 for the awful Imovie song.
Wait, that’s a lot of fucking pills. I take supplements and stuff, but that seems excessive. That’s the shit you see in a 90’s era AIDS patient, an elderly person just hanging in there or a munchie. The fuck is going on? Is that for Necks’ mom? And, yes, I haven’t watched this shit yet.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell, it looks like a normal healthy salad. she looks like shes being forced to eat it tho.
Yeah, I'm sure she'll give up in a week. But honestly? I think her having a salad kit situation is a way she could succeed, basically because as long as she adds nothing and only has the salad she could start to get used to human sized proportions as opposed to the trough she's used so far. But my money is that before long she'll either switch to something smothered in ranch or start adding 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon (all of which she doesn't like), and lots of extra pita and feta.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Just a few thoughts:

1. She really left in the bit where she dropped food in her hair like it was nothing
  2. That salad was the most bland and ridiculous looking thing I’ve ever seen anyone pretend to enjoy (which she ate off camera of course)
  3. PUT. THE PHONE. DOWN. We don’t need to see your chins while you put dishes away
  4. Is Becky okay with you flaunting her medicine to strangers on YouTube or...?
  5. Wow 2.48 minutes of walking isn’t “bad” to her, no al is fucking horrendous
  6. Absolutely no one cares about stickers but you flesh out that video for Adsense gorl!
  7. Random comment of the day, something about an intro? Didn’t care
The cycle continues

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
1. Fuck off Amber. We know how out of order shit is. You're trying to change the narrative, but you're too stupid to manage to do it without making it glaringly obvious that you're uploading out of order and passing it off as otherwise.
2. Don't be putting feta, dressing and pita chips on that salad you shelf ass. How about some lettuce with oil and vinegar and salt and pepper. What you make is basically dressing soup. How about eating nothing because you could survive for years without food at this point.
3. Foodgasms galore over her shitty salad covered with shitty storebought dressing. With "herb seesoneens."
4. Showing off putting away the dishes with Becky. Bitch we know Rickie does all that shit when you're not on camera.
5. Stop taking medicine it will not stop your impending death. Or your raging NPD. No bitch you don't have bipolar. Someone should shoot you in the ass with a bear tranquilizer daily to make sure you don't wake up and drain the people around you with your endless need for food. That's the medicine you need.
6. Ugh dumb montage with shitty dubstep. Walking in place isn't an accomplishment, and it's doing more harm than good. There are probably thousands of lbs of pressure on those osteopena riddled leyg bones when you stand up. Also we know you don't do this off camera and part of why you record it is because dem feeders like dem jiggling deathfat quad tiddies
7. Nobody cares what celebrities you like. Yes sweetie we know you have the maturity of 13-year-old trailer trash with poor parenting and unlimited access to Deviantart and Instagram.
8. We know you are about 8 of those dogshit processed burritos and a couple cans of mushy green beans.
9. You don't need to eat meat every day?? Just because you didn't eat meat doesn't mean you didn't get the proper nutrition. NutritionistLynn strikes again
10. Nobody cares about your intros. 6 years on YouTube has done nothing for your YouTube skill set. And only a Reddit twat would give a shit if you copied Eric.

:suffering: god damn it Hamber

AlNamrood

kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck no, she is going to use that as her intro. I can only hope that she'll be consistent in her inconsistency and stop at some point.

• Agree
Reactions: HamFan

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
THE FUCKING SALAD IS 450 CALORIES.

WHAT THE FUCK.
Lol, I ordered a salad from Chile’s once called the Quesadilla Explosion. That should have been the first clue. Now mind you there were 4 cheese quesadilla segments on it and chicken and their own dressing and all that. I think it comes in around 1700 calories. Now I’m definitely not saying Hamber isn’t absolutely re.tarded when it comes to food, but salad doesn’t automatically mean healthy or even low calorie. Something I’d have thought our calorie counting queen of moderation would realise.

gorl on a mission

skinny lesbian icon
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I ordered a salad from Chile’s once called the Quesadilla Explosion. That should have been the first clue. Now mind you there were 4 cheese quesadilla segments on it and chicken and their own dressing and all that. I think it comes in around 1700 calories. Now I’m definitely not saying Hamber isn’t absolutely re.tarded when it comes to food, but salad doesn’t automatically mean healthy or even low calorie. Something I’d have thought our calorie counting queen of moderation would realise.
the problem is how EMPTY a salad it is. amberlynn's salad is a SAD, DEAD SALAD. it is a few LEAVES with OIL and CHEESE. that is not a delicious, healthy nutritious salad. THAT IS A SAD PATHETIC SALAD AND FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I GOT SUCKED INTO THIS VORTEX I AM VERY ANGRY.

Lackadaisy

kiwifarms.net
Wait, that’s a lot of fucking pills. I take supplements and stuff, but that seems excessive. That’s the shit you see in a 90’s era AIDS patient, an elderly person just hanging in there or a munchie. The fuck is going on? Is that for Necks’ mom? And, yes, I haven’t watched this shit yet.
We know she's taken Effexor in the past (and it's a bitch of a withdrawal so she's probably still on it), most likely her doctor has prescribed her high blood pressure/cholesterol medications too, and Becky might be taking some supplements... (maybe) This is If she's taking care of herself at a basic level, which, knowing her, isn't likely.

There could be Flintstones vitamins and gummy bears in there for all we know.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Lol, I ordered a salad from Chile’s once called the Quesadilla Explosion. That should have been the first clue. Now mind you there were 4 cheese quesadilla segments on it and chicken and their own dressing and all that. I think it comes in around 1700 calories.
Yeah, but she could probably eat that twice a day and still slim down. She could eat almost 8 Greek salads and lose weight!

I think her biggest problem with (regards to weight loss) is that she doesn't know how to eat like a human being anymore, if she ever did.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino