DELICIOUS SALAD AND EXERCISE WITH ME 9/2/19 -

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
Time for SnarkKebab:

Gorl that ain't High pH water. You are going to get heartburn boo boo.
Screenshot_20190902-162941_YouTube.jpg

WriterLynn starts reeden' the ingredients of her burrito. She reads A blend of lentils then pauses. The next ingredient is curried seitan. She can't pronounce it so she thinks fuck it and just continues with red peppers..
Screenshot_20190902-163049_YouTube.jpg

RIP Coldest Water Bottle. See you at the crossroads.
Screenshot_20190902-164232_YouTube.jpg

Can anyone read this notification? It looks like it is from someone named Greg.
Screenshot_20190902-162806_YouTube.jpg

Necky watches you masturbate
Screenshot_20190902-162353_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 918956

We need to figure out those pills y'all.

5:51 for the awful Imovie song.
It's difficult to identify pills without checking for imprints or scoring. The pill containers also add an element of color and size distortion.
It looks like:
  • an orange and white capsule - Probably her venlafaxine (Effexor). Could be amlodipine/benzepril for blood pressure.
  • a blue circular tablet - diazepam? alprazolam? ropinirole? amitriptyline? oxycodone? It could be anything!
  • a small orange tablet - Likely clonidine for blood pressure. Possibly cyclobenzaprine.
  • a white horse pill- Could be anything from ibuprofen to metformin.
  • a white capsule with some imprints - Why do I immediately think gabapentin?
Can I get some imprints? Maybe some "crisp" close-up shots?
p1.JPG
p2.JPG

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
wtf I think she's using her hair to cover her missing bra part. it's more noticeable at 8:19 someone said it looks like a cup is completely gone ..wtf AL...come on seriously just get a new bra.
It doesn't even look like she had a bra on in the first couple minutes of the video. It wasn't until she panned down could you see the outline barely hanging in there.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Salad mukbang. Why don't you eat the salad off camera and film the other things you are eating to maintain that high weight of yours, Amberlynn. I mean really. Are we supposed to think that after her salad lunch she snacked on nuts and seeds for the rest of the day and portioned out chicken with vegetables for dinner!‽? Try again, sweety.

From now on Amberlynn is going to request Becky to climb through the window with the fast food loot so she doesn't get caught in one of Eric's vlogs again.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
From now on Amberlynn is going to request Becky to climb through the window with the fast food loot so she doesn't get caught in one of Eric's vlogs again.
Ahh, no way that'll work. We all know how that plan comes crashing to a fat, unfortunate end:

giphy.gif

......like poor Rikie doesn't have enough shit to deal with in that house already?

Keep Yourself Safe

❄️WHITE AS SNOW❄️
kiwifarms.net
I've not watched an AL video in a while and it does not look good, this bitch is getting skull fat now, a human persons face should not be that wide, also poor Becky, there's no turning back for her, she's full blob now.

I'll bet her exercise routine is a atkins bar and walking. Also content cop theme at the beginning.
Walking? You're being optimistic doggy! I can see her just moving her bed in to the kitchen to be right next to the fridge real soon.

Additionally I love a Greek Salad, aren't you supposed to have tomatoes and olives alongside cubes of delicious feta in it? What the fuck is this shit?

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
That salad looked so dull like her personality.

She thinks she can fool everyone by eating that, but we all know she either tossed that thing out and ate something more fatty or added some of her "precooked bacon" to make it tastier for her poor tongue.

Sad. I am excited to witness the Amberlynn cycle as everyone has mentioned in real time!

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

kiwifarms.net
I've not watched an AL video in a while and it does not look good, this bitch is getting skull fat now, a human persons face should not be that wide, also poor Becky, there's no turning back for her, she's full blob now.

Walking? You're being optimistic doggy! I can see her just moving her bed in to the kitchen to be right next to the fridge real soon.

Additionally I love a Greek Salad, aren't you supposed to have tomatoes and olives alongside cubes of delicious feta in it? What the fuck is this shit?
Sadded looking "Greek" salad I've ever seen. No tomato, cucumber...just lettuce covered in salt and fat.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino