DELICIOUS SALAD AND EXERCISE WITH ME 9/2/19 -

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
“Exhausted”

No, bitch you’re not. Exhausted is when you’re lying on the floor wondering how in the world you’re gonna walk to your car. Exhausted is when your lungs are burning, your hands are bleeding from torn calluses, and your legs are cotton candy. Exhausted is when you wake up the next morning and feel as if you got hit by a car.

She could easily walk ten times as long. She‘s huffing and puffing but she’s not exhausted. Not even close. If you can recuperate from your workout in less than a minute, you didn’t work hard enough.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
“Exhausted”

No, bitch you’re not. Exhausted is when you’re lying on the floor wondering how in the world you’re gonna walk to your car. Exhausted is when your lungs are burning, your hands are bleeding from torn calluses, and your legs are cotton candy. Exhausted is when you wake up the next morning and feel as if you got hit by a car.

She could easily walk ten times as long. She‘s huffing and puffing but she’s not exhausted. Not even close. If you can recuperate from your workout in less than a minute, you didn’t work hard enough.
This motivates me

I appreciate how much anger everyone is feeling at this video

I’m giggling like a school girl, our girl seems sad and desperate

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
It's difficult to identify pills without checking for imprints or scoring. The pill containers also add an element of color and size distortion.
It looks like:
  • an orange and white capsule - Probably her venlafaxine (Effexor). Could be amlodipine/benzepril for blood pressure.
  • a blue circular tablet - diazepam? alprazolam? ropinirole? amitriptyline? oxycodone? It could be anything!
  • a small orange tablet - Likely clonidine for blood pressure. Possibly cyclobenzaprine.
  • a white horse pill- Could be anything from ibuprofen to metformin.
  • a white capsule with some imprints - Why do I immediately think gabapentin?
Can I get some imprints? Maybe some "crisp" close-up shots?
View attachment 919030View attachment 919031
Gabapentin can be yellow capsule.
Blue circular could be Licinopril HCTZ - blood pressure med with a diuretic
Large white - could be metformin 1000 mg .

Last edited:

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
90ECB921-9025-4A03-B4DF-A65DCC79ABEE.jpeg

This conspiracy theory was posted by Hxmber on YouTube... It looks possible? Damn, but that would be too clever for our gorl to do. If she did, then congratulations Trollyn. Deceiving and gaslighting so much that the audience can’t even trust their perception of time.

Edit: shit I think I posted this in the wrong thread but there’s no option to move it. I guess I’m still a stupid newfag. Sorry guise.

This might still be relevant for this thread, because in that case the salad video must also be pre-recorded... I don’t believe she’s actually putting effort into this and filming/editing every day.

Last edited:

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 919755

This conspiracy theory was posted by Hxmber on YouTube... It looks possible? Damn, but that would be too clever for our gorl to do. If she did, then congratulations Trollyn. Deceiving and gaslighting so much that the audience can’t even trust their perception of time.
all this could've been avoided with hamber just being honest about when the fuck she recorded the video, but no, that's too hard for her, better lie about it and get stuck in a web of lies

so she's too lazy to even make her own salad, needs those kits that hold her hand on what to put and how much to put lmao. even said she could've added olives but nah, too much work. this bitch will starve to death with a full pantry of ingredients if her roommates ever leave

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
No one knows what is going on over there....
View attachment 919123View attachment 919125
You know what, Al is so fat, her dress-turned-top is tight for her, and her tits are fucking sad flaps that she can actually have her left bra strap snap and keep the bra cup in place for quite some time. Her left underboob and shelf stomach can pin the bottom of the cup while the dress-top keeps the cup pushed against Al's flapjack. ResourcefuLynn.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, Al is so fat, her dress-turned-top is tight for her, and her tits are fucking sad flaps that she can actually have her left bra strap snap and keep the bra cup in place for quite some time. Her left underboob and shelf stomach can pin the bottom of the cup while the dress-top keeps the cup pushed against Al's flapjack. ResourcefuLynn.
She should go braless from now on. I don’t think there’s much of a difference at this point and that bra is nasty (and was one of the most impressive bras I’ve seen for how it could stretch so far before snapping).

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
What if we tell Amber to wear transparent leggeeens?

It means she *technically* doesn‘t show her legs but we see all the glory in iPhone HD quality.

Everyone wins.

• Horrifying
Reactions: ImJustAbitSwollen

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
I don't particularly care what Becky takes but just wanna add something for those trying to figure it out: sometimes people with high blood pressure take two pills for it, one for their blood pressure and another pill that's a dieuretic, because some blood pressure medications cause edema.
Slight power levelling moment but to back up your point. My gran is on 2 BP tablets and 3 diuretics a day because of swelleeen. With how red necky is I'm willing to bet her bp is sky high so she probably has to take multiple tablets to get the dosage high enough for her needs.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino