Delusional idiot rants about a children's book and getting banned from Reddit -

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
I got shadowbanned following a series of episodes involving /r/MortalEngines, the subreddit of which I got permanently banned, as well as users /u/Wyvernkeeper, /u/JustARandommer and /u/Koncorde. I was merely raising the hope for a Mortal Engines TV series, which is waiting here to be made after some time has passed since the 2018 film. Wyvernkeeper tried to stop this, as he wants to make the film as a once-in-a-lifetime adaptation forever and ever by downplaying the film's shortcomings much like the author himself. He even want to buy me a book to stop this but I defiantly refused and dismissed it as a childish attempt.

1581968298067.png

Wyvernkeeper bought into the BatteryIncluded narrative about alleged harassment spun around in 2012, then followed by Koncorde and JustARandommer.

1591124557034.png

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/265764300/

Then Gladhands made this terrifying post on Wikia.org, a mirror of FANDOM. This is what I got a FANDOM-wide block. Koncorde documented it on his user page, a violation of WP:OUTING and WP:NPA.

Harassment against Koncorde on wikia.png

Syntaxion12

kiwifarms.net
I got shadowbanned following a series of episodes involving /r/MortalEngines, the subreddit of which I got permanently banned, as well as users /u/Wyvernkeeper, /u/JustARandommer and /u/Koncorde. I was merely raising the hope for a Mortal Engines TV series, which is waiting here to be made after some time has passed since the 2018 film. Wyvernkeeper tried to stop this, as he wants to make the film as a once-in-a-lifetime adaptation forever and ever by downplaying the film's shortcomings much like the author himself. He even want to buy me a book to stop this but I defiantly refused and dismissed it as a childish attempt.

View attachment 1492195

Wyvernkeeper bought into the BatteryIncluded narrative about alleged harassment spun around in 2012, then followed by Koncorde and JustARandommer.

View attachment 1492196

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/265764300/

Then Gladhands made this terrifying post on Wikia.org, a mirror of FANDOM. This is what I got a FANDOM-wide block. Koncorde documented it on his user page, a violation of WP:OUTING and WP:NPA.

View attachment 1493029
can you tl;dr, because maybe I'm just tired but I'm not following you.

Something about a movie turned into a show? Someone buying you a book? Shadow bans on different websites? Wikia? And somewhere 4chan's /pol/ board fits into this aswel? Harassment since 2012?

Who even are you in this story? Brian See?
Are you also the guy who made the /pol/ thread?

Last edited:

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
can you tl;dr, because maybe I'm just tired but I'm not following you.

Something about a movie turned into a show? Someone buying you a book? Shadow bans on different websites? Wikia? And somewhere 4chan's /pol/ board fits into this aswel? Harassment since 2012?
Yes.

As with A Series of Unfortunate Events and His Dark Materials (and now Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Percy Jackson), there is always a potential future for Mortal Engines on TV, as Cinema Blend said, but it's not the only one (TechRadar did). When it does happen after the dust settle after some time has passed, I am sure it will happen. Everybody knows this. Virtual production is key to all of this. And a teenage actress with a two-letter or three-letter first name will play Hester Shaw from the two books in the Mortal Engines Quartet. Like Avi Lake.

Wyvernkeeper said so, after Tonino4 made a statement about Mortal Engines film gaining a cult following after its bomb and making it a once-in-a-lifetime adaptation.

I got banned on different websites, and it's all made up by the Left-Right alliance who wants to spin a narrative and flood the zone, a propaganda technique which is pioneered by Vladimir Putin and was put to use by Steve Bannon of Breitbart News. This led to GamerGate, Brexit, Trump and Boris Johnson's 2019 election win. They show ableist sentiments toward me.

The "harassment narrative" is spun around by BatteryIncluded in 2012.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Yes. That there is always a potential future for Mortal Engines on TV, as Cinema Blend said, but it's not the only one (TechRadar did). Wyvernkeeper said so, after Tonino4 made a statement about Mortal Engines film gaining a cult following after its bomb and making it a once-in-a-lifetime adaptation. I got banned on different websites, and it's all made up by the Left-Right alliance who wants to spin a narrative and flood the zone, a propaganda technique which is pioneered by Vladimir Putin and was put to use by Steve Bannon of Breitbart News. This led to GamerGate, Brexit, Trump and Boris Johnson's 2019 election win.

The "harassment narrative" is spun around by BatteryIncluded in 2012.
Are you suggesting that several people and websites are conspiring to utilize some sort of propaganda technique to stop the future production of an adaptation of a children's book?

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
Are you suggesting that several people and websites are conspiring to utilize some sort of propaganda technique to stop the future production of an adaptation of a children's book?
Yes. I am suggesting that people and websites conspired to utilize some sort of propaganda technique to stop any future production of an adaptation of a children's book at some future point.

There are lots to confirm this. On Reddit:

Screenshot_2020-08-06 r CarnivalRow - Philip Reeve's Mortal Engines influence on Carnival Row.png

Screenshot_2020-08-06 r MortalEngines - Disservice by making it a movie .png

Screenshot_2020-08-06 r MortalEngines - Netflix TV series instead of a movie .png

This may not be related to Mortal Engines, but it may because this involves someone who thinks we might be reaching the point where they're beginning to adapt science fiction and fantasy series that don't work on TV at all.

Screenshot_2020-08-06 r asimov - Apple's Foundation TV series resuming or not .png

And Wyvernkeeper, who has since reported me every time to Reddit and led to automated bots of the site marking my posts as spam (this is censorship). This guy who poses a serious threat to Reddit, and with it, western civilization as a whole. He wants to think the film is enjoyable (a visible propaganda tactic), and wants to buy someone a book to silence them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalEngines/comments/ddvik5/disservice_by_making_it_a_movie/fas8x3w/

Screenshot_2020-08-06 r MortalEngines - Disservice by making it a movie (1).png

Screenshot_2020-08-06 r MortalEngines - Disservice by making it a movie (2).png

Note that Wyvernkeeper's statements are all but utter fabrication and distortion.

And Tonino4. The one who tried to silence me in an authoritarian fashion.

Wyvernkeeper and Tonino4 aren't the only ones. JustARandommer and Koncorde, as well as BatteryIncluded (AKA Rowan Forest) do.

On Facebook:

Screenshot_2020-08-06 Mortal Engines is a work of Genius .png

On the Discord server Gasbags & Gondola, where Philip Reeve acknowledges it:

Screenshot_2020-03-31_Discord_-.png

And the Making Mortal Engines website:

https://www.mortalenginesmovie.com/2018/12/how-mortal-engines-became-new-john.html

https://www.mortalenginesmovie.com/2019/02/mortal-engines-cult-classic.html

As well as right-wing ones like The Federalist.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/1...antasy-film-mortal-engines-out-of-first-gear/

It is safe to conclude that the Red-Brown coalition of right-wingers and Leftists want to prevent the future adaptation of the children's book at all with propaganda techniques inspired by Russia, the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin. They want to downplay the shortcomings of the film and want to make the film as a once-in-a-lifetime / once-in-a-century / once-in-a-generation adaptation. COVID-19 may have vindicated some as it, according to them, will make film great again after disrupting film and TV production worldwide, but allows virtual production to progress to the point of rendering traction cities on a television budget without compromising quality.

It was their propaganda techniques that led me to develop Rekt Galaxies.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/rekt-galaxies

One last mention, the idea of creating a space combat game mod is not limited to Mortal Engines. I did it for the 2012's Total Recall remake, and it is now called Fractured Suns.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/fractured-suns

gangweedfan

Now yuo see...
kiwifarms.net
@Starkiller88UnitedOwl9 what does anyone have to gain from stopping a mortal engines TV show from coming out? I dont mean to be rude but it sounds like you are just salty that people keep BTFOing you on Reddit.

Lads im afraid political compass memes is on its way out. its just getting too based for plebbit jannies. These subreddits are hardly toxic compared to other parts of the web but its enough to trigger AHS

Large

kiwifarms.net
Yes. I am suggesting that people and websites conspired to utilize some sort of propaganda technique to stop any future production of an adaptation of a children's book at some future point.

There are lots to confirm this. On Reddit:

View attachment 1499570

View attachment 1499580

View attachment 1499581

This may not be related to Mortal Engines, but it may because this involves someone who thinks we might be reaching the point where they're beginning to adapt science fiction and fantasy series that don't work on TV at all.

View attachment 1499584

And Wyvernkeeper, who has since reported me every time to Reddit and led to automated bots of the site marking my posts as spam (this is censorship). This guy who poses a serious threat to Reddit, and with it, western civilization as a whole. He wants to think the film is enjoyable (a visible propaganda tactic), and wants to buy someone a book to silence them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalEngines/comments/ddvik5/disservice_by_making_it_a_movie/fas8x3w/

View attachment 1499592

View attachment 1499591

Note that Wyvernkeeper's statements are all but utter fabrication and distortion.

And Tonino4. The one who tried to silence me in an authoritarian fashion.

Wyvernkeeper and Tonino4 aren't the only ones. JustARandommer and Koncorde, as well as BatteryIncluded (AKA Rowan Forest) do.

On Facebook:

View attachment 1499572

On the Discord server Gasbags & Gondola, where Philip Reeve acknowledges it:

View attachment 1499575

And the Making Mortal Engines website:

https://www.mortalenginesmovie.com/2018/12/how-mortal-engines-became-new-john.html

https://www.mortalenginesmovie.com/2019/02/mortal-engines-cult-classic.html

As well as right-wing ones like The Federalist.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/1...antasy-film-mortal-engines-out-of-first-gear/

It is safe to conclude that the Red-Brown coalition of right-wingers and Leftists want to prevent the future adaptation of the children's book at all with propaganda techniques inspired by Russia, the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin. They want to downplay the shortcomings of the film and want to make the film as a once-in-a-lifetime / once-in-a-century / once-in-a-generation adaptation. COVID-19 may have vindicated some as it, according to them, will make film great again after disrupting film and TV production worldwide, but allows virtual production to progress to the point of rendering traction cities on a television budget without compromising quality.

It was their propaganda techniques that led me to develop Rekt Galaxies.

One last mention, the idea of creating a space combat game mod is not limited to Mortal Engines. I did it for the 2012's Total Recall remake, and it is now called Fractured Suns.

:story:

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net

That Federalist reviewer plainly said the movie was complete garbage with an unbelievable premise with hamfisted tie-ins to other franchises. He didn't think it had any redeeming value at all. I'm not sure that would mean he wanted it to be a once in a lifetime opportunity, just that he hated it.

"They're not different, except for biologically different."

b r u h

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
@Starkiller88UnitedOwl9 what does anyone have to gain from stopping a mortal engines TV show from coming out? I dont mean to be rude but it sounds like you are just salty that people keep BTFOing you on Reddit.
When the dust settle from the 2018 failure as time passes on, I am sure there are those who have gained from stopping a Mortal Engines TV show from ever coming out by saying that the two-hour film has gained a cult-following, while other commentators say that it will remain as a once-off look in our lifetimes, making it a once-in-a-lifetime adaptation. And author Philip Reeve may remain stoic and indifferent, since he said that it's hard for him to ever return to the world of Mortal Engines. As a consequence, Mortal Engines is dead and will never come back in any form. And the fact the film gained a post-release cult following that led to mods of other games being produced, including that of FreeSpace 2 (this is why I call it Total Recall 2012 revisited).

Screenshot_2020-08-07 Philip Reeve on Twitter SevrinY Hi Thank you for reading them all I don’...png

Lads im afraid political compass memes is on its way out. its just getting too based for plebbit jannies. These subreddits are hardly toxic compared to other parts of the web but its enough to trigger AHS
Reddit has since clamping down on toxic subreddits nowadays, but why not one called /r/JustARandommer? I am sure they are pandering to the Left-Right alliance, Koncorde included. Both Koncorde and JustARandommer are in the same league as BatteryIncluded, and are useful idiots for Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin.

pepper

kiwifarms.net
When the dust settle from the 2018 failure as time passes on, I am sure there are those who have gained from stopping a Mortal Engines TV show from ever coming out by saying that the two-hour film has gained a cult-following, while other commentators say that it will remain as a once-off look in our lifetimes, making it a once-in-a-lifetime adaptation. And author Philip Reeve may remain stoic and indifferent, since he said that it's hard for him to ever return to the world of Mortal Engines. As a consequence, Mortal Engines is dead and will never come back in any form. And the fact the film gained a post-release cult following that led to mods of other games being produced, including that of FreeSpace 2 (this is why I call it Total Recall 2012 revisited).

View attachment 1502345

Reddit has since clamping down on toxic subreddits nowadays, but why not one called /r/JustARandommer? I am sure they are pandering to the Left-Right alliance, Koncorde included. Both Koncorde and JustARandommer are in the same league as BatteryIncluded, and are useful idiots for Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin.
I still have no clue what the fuck you're even mad about, but I admire your single-minded determination towards a conspiracy theory regarding a movie adaptation of a children's book.

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
I still have no clue what the fuck you're even mad about, but I admire your single-minded determination towards a conspiracy theory regarding a movie adaptation of a children's book.
I am mad at the prospect that the two-hour 2018 Mortal Engines movie will forever remain as a once-off look in our lifetimes, our generations for centuries and beyond, as well as Philip Reeve's statement that it's hard to go back to the world of Mortal Engines due to a lot of time passed since 2011, and Fever 4 has been cancelled; in other words, Mortal Engines is dead and will never come back ever. RIP 2001-2018. (I'm guessing that future effort is trying to resurrect it but the stars just didn't align at all)

I am mad at these propaganda techniques used to flood the shit. I am at the state here even in the age of Trump and COVID-19.

While I welcome it, I can tell you there is no conspiracy theory regarding a movie adaptation of a children's book. The Left-Right Alliance (or Red-Brown coalition/cabal) did it.

This mod is the result of this. I am also mad at those attacking. The illiberal Koncorde, JustARandommer and GamerGate Wiki's Ralgar who uses the Encyclopedia Dramatica entry against me.

One last mention, it wasn't the only one. There's another one based on 2012 Total Recall. It's Fractured Suns.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
I am mad at the prospect that the two-hour 2018 Mortal Engines movie will forever remain as a once-off look in our lifetimes, our generations for centuries and beyond
Why? It's just a children's book. And not a very good one either. Go read good scifi like January Dancer by Michael Flynn, or if you like steampunk then Boneshaker by Cherie Priest.

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
kiwifarms.net
Why? It's just a children's book. And not a very good one either
That doesn't mean that there's always a potential future in TV, if one plays their cards right, and that, in the future, there's certainly a high-impact TV series waiting here to be made. But I'm still mad, much like others. Especially Philip Reeve, who seems to be always content with the two-hour film. Even Mortal Engines is dead and will never come back, a live-action TV series will eventually be made... someday... It will be like the City of Ember. Or not...

Screenshot_2020-08-08 r MortalEngines - Is the 2018 Mortal Engines film now a once-in-a-lifeti...png

I've just raised such hope on the /r/MortalEngines subreddit, but Wyvernkeeper turned everything into spam, as if he's biased (this is why he, along with Koncorde and JustARandommer does pose a serious threat to Reddit after all), although some say would like to make a TV series of their own. I got banned repeatedly from the subreddit, and Wyvernkeeper reported me to the site. And Koncorde joined forces with Wyvernkeeper along with JustARandommer.

Faced with the pro-film narrative spun around by these users aimed at defending the two hour film regardless of its shortcomings and nature, as well as a sobering, but likely prospect, there will never be another Mortal Engines adaptation in our lifetimes, centuries and even millennia, and possibly for I decided to create Rekt Galaxies, and that's the reason.

pepper

kiwifarms.net
I was curious and started trying to figure out the deep world of Mortal Engines thanks to the tireless efforts of Starkiller88UnitedOwl9, but instead found out that he has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

For anyone else who wants to fall down the rabbit hole of Wikipedia editing drama, Koncorde's commentary on the situation can be found here, while JustaRandommer's two part explanation of the situation on Reddit can be found here and here. It seems that Starkiller88's war against several users on Wikipedia has been going on for over 7 years.

bryan_koncorde.jpg

Also, for more insight into the mind of Starkiller88, here is a Medium article written by him: Anti-Citizen One: Why the Half-Life Community needs to denounce the current internet culture

He's also fairly active on /pol/ and has an active Twitter account if you'd like to see more of his content.
bryansee1.jpg

bryansee2.jpg

The question still remains though: when will the world get a TV series remake of Mortal Engines? We may never know.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Have you considered that you got banned for being literally fucking retarded and nobody wanted to put up with your idiocy?
Imagine being so spergy you get kicked out of not only reddit but specifically young adult fandom reddit.

This guy should neck himself.
I collected some archives but out of laziness I'm not sure I'll get enough for an OP. If you like it and want to dig further for a thread be my guest, this should all be a good starting place.

To begin with he's actually pretty well-known and has an ED entry. He also has an honorable mention on another user's profile. Sadly the history of the attack articles he tried to create is gone with ED being a shitshow.

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9, Starkiller88, Power Word: See Dunsheng Bryan (Bryan See), is a schizophrenic game developer obsessed with Mortal Engines, Freespace 2, Battlestar Galactica, the alleged rise of Nazism due to muh russia, and possibly diapers (I dunno man, read the ED article). He is Asian, and is possibly from Southeast Asia particularly due to his name, but I can't confirm this.

Under the username Bryan See he's a regular poster on the Hard Light forums, where he has a notable reputation for being severely autistic/bizarre and jacking off to Mortal Engines. This forum is likely a goldmine for content if anyone cares to look.

1596909902687.png

Hard Light wiki page:

Some randoms not too important:

As you might have noticed from his own posts, he used to have a large presence on reddit before deleting his account. Possibly after being modbanned or shadowbanned for spamming. He is well known there in the Mortal Engines community for attacking specific users on trumped-up charges of sedition and Russian allegiance, specifically regarding their tepid appreciation for a by-the-numbers children's movie that was shoved down their gullets by an apathetic author.

Archives of moddb/freespace stuff:

As you might notice he has a youtube channel, name Bryan See. I don't know how to find people's youtube comments but if anyone does I'm sure they're a treat.

Large

kiwifarms.net
Some shit about the mortal engines autist that somehow wasn't posted by anyone else yet:

This is his reddit profile (archive link because it's suspended):
And this is something his fellow Mortal Engines spergs wrote about him:
Based on info from that pastebin, I managed to find his wikia account. It seems to be globally blocked:
Proof it's him:
-The account is the only editor on a page about a character from mortal engines on the hellcat squadron wiki. The pastebin mentions him creating Hellcat Squadron - Mortal Engines crossover fanfiction
-Similar usernames

His wikia activity includes, amongst other autism, adding refferences to BatteryIncluded and Koncorde to random articles on "MAGA wiki":

...and refferencing BatteryIncluded in a few articles on "Future wiki":

The first two sections of Koncorde's wikipedia userpage are devoted entirelly to this guy:

Tags
None